Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

G2 Tegs w/ HID's

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 12:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to the general people in here talkin bout the topic..

does anyone have any pics of the aftermarket 1pc projectors they sell for the g2's? how's the hid's look in those and the cut off line?
Old 09-14-2004, 12:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (..::91TEG-G2::..)

i really need to do something with my lights, they are messed up or some ****, 9003 silverstars and my fogs light the road up better
Old 09-14-2004, 01:02 PM

Default Re: (matman4444)

silverstars = t3h suck

do you have your glare guards removed from your fogs?
Old 09-14-2004, 03:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Amkread)

what are glare gaurds? my fogs are yellow is the gaurd the thing that does that? but even the lights that were in there before really sucked, so one of them went out so then i got the silverstars hoping to be a little brighter, my fogs do a shitty job of lighting up the road, and that just shows how much shittier my headlights are
Old 09-14-2004, 04:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Wraith_G2IC)

Originally Posted by Wraith_G2IC
This, coming from a guy who lives in NJ!!!!????. Someone ban this tool-bag please. Someone else already said it but, "get lost".
um dunno where u go but NJ is notorious for rice..and the only G2 tegs I see have altezzas and 50 dollar alluminum wings. So why don't you shut the **** up if you don't know what the **** u talking about...huh virgin boy?

Originally Posted by ..::91TEG-G2::..
k ******, ur really pissing me off.. stay on the topic of hid's ok? thats what the thread originated from.
Yes and I gave my opinion about HIDs...ok??? You are the one who got defensive for driving a box on wheels.

why do people get 30k cars, and dump about 50-100k into them? is that a waste of money to you? cuz you think that dumping more money into the car than the car is worth is a waste right?
I dunno many people that would dump 50-100K into the car...unless its a manufactuer and its a show car...most 30K cars as you put it don't have more than 10-15K into them.

modifying the cars is the game, and all of us on HONDA-TECH are on the team, if you dont like it, get the fu#k out.. go be in the 80's+ cadi's driving 30 in a 40mph zone and leave the sport/hobby to the true players k?
Game? Team? Sport? Please grow the **** up, modifying cars is an expression of ur individualtity...get the **** off the bandwagon mkay? And why must I drive 30 in a 40? And in a shitty car? I mean if you follow my train of thought thus far...my choice would be a 15-20-30K car over a 5-10-15K car wiht 10-15K in parts, so wouldn't that leave me driving 30 in a 40 as you put it, in a 05 TSX/TL/G35/GTO/STI/EVO? And trust me I would take any of those cars over a 13 second honda, with a bumpy ride, and a lot of noise that you think is the fastest **** since sliced bread. I got news for you buddy 13s ...evens 12s you are nowhere near the top of being fast by drag strip standards...on the street with a bunch of 20 second civics...yes you are the man.

and give respect to the G2 thats goin to waste ur *** on the street one day.. remember that.
I give respect to pretty much anything because its that persons investment and its I am not hte one to criticize them for driving somethign that they could have used their money more wisely on chooising. And since I don't street race....what a shock I know I am an integra owner with a 10 second ride thats the fastest thing since sliced bread and I don't street race for pink slips like those l33t people from fast and furious, I don't really care if the other car next to me is faster/slower or equal. But you remember that for the money u invested into ur teg...there is probably a 9/10 second mustang that would whoop your ***

G2 OWNER TIL I DIE!!
That attitude always comes from those people that put their cars over their future...lets see work 20 more hours at the taco bell to afford that intake or go to school and get education...who am I kidding I gotta get that intake **** school on the street the only respect I Can get is by havinga 13 second car

in for more flamage
Old 09-14-2004, 04:41 PM

Default Re: (njandrewg)

u know what, it takes more of a man to not fight back, so ima just leave your *** boy comment's to urself..

ima just say this last thing.

dont get on honda-tech if ur goin to talk ****.. k? simple. if you'd like me to quote some of the guidelines, or get newgsrdriver in here to give you an example.. i will.

you think were wasting money.. investing into a "1000" dollar car with a turbo kit and others is a waste of money, then go sign up to the old chevy/ford/pontiac forums and talk **** to them, cuz thats exactly what there doing. they drop in 9000/10000 dollar crate engines into there cars that are worth not even 500 bucks.. u see anyone giving them ****? NO.. stfu bro, and reply with help or dont reply at all, SIMPLE, EVEN FOR A DUMB FU$K LIKE YOU, i dont think you could mess that up.. but hey, anythings possible with you.

again, has anyone had any experiance with the aftermarket projection headlights they sell for the g2's?
Old 09-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Back on topic theres alot of good info in this thread if some of you haven't read thru it.
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=683685
Old 09-14-2004, 04:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ..::91TEG-G2::.. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">u know what, it takes more of a man to not fight back, so ima just leave your *** boy comment's to urself.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

yes it does...but I'm bored and this is good entertainment...too bad you failed in not fighting back
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ..::91TEG-G2::.. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
ima just say this last thing.

dont get on honda-tech if ur goin to talk ****.. k? simple. if you'd like me to quote some of the guidelines, or get newgsrdriver in here to give you an example.. i will.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Not talking **** just voicing my opinion that sometimes its time to step back and think do I really need to have that much money in this rust bucket that will probably get stolen the first time I take it to the drag strip or the illegals?
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ..::91TEG-G2::.. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
you think were wasting money.. investing into a "1000" dollar car with a turbo kit and others is a waste of money, then go sign up to the old chevy/ford/pontiac forums and talk **** to them, cuz thats exactly what there doing. they drop in 9000/10000 dollar crate engines into there cars that are worth not even 500 bucks.. u see anyone giving them ****? NO.. stfu bro, and reply with help or dont reply at all, SIMPLE, EVEN FOR A DUMB FU$K LIKE YOU, i dont think you could mess that up.. but hey, anythings possible with you.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Yes and thats why those people usually are called rednecks in here. Same concenpt..only slight differnece they are dropping 10K to run 7s 8s 9s, and you are dropping 10K to run 14s/13s/12s....huge difference there buddy and if you havent noticed those people usually have something modern like a truck/C5 vette for daily driving/pulling the car to the strip..those cars are pure 1/4 mile cars not daily drivers...those people still enjoy the modern ammenities in their cars, and go old school once a week at the strip

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ..::91TEG-G2::.. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">again, has anyone had any experiance with the aftermarket projection headlights they sell for the g2's?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes I got blinded by one on my way home tonight...NJ Turnpike around exit 10....honestly was annoying as **** and couldn't see **** cuz he was blinding me. Just blue light and a waaaah sound of a ricer exhaust filling the night...so brake checked his *** cuz he was riding my ***...I need a new bumper anyways+I woldn't mind profiting on the car Got it for cheap so I stand to gain a grand or two if the car gets totalled in an accident. so if he hit me I get the $$$

Just reminder if you do get HIDs for ***** sake do it right so that you don't blind anyone...cuz otherwise u might end up on a impact end of 10 pennies getting thrown out of the moon roof into ur windshield
Old 09-14-2004, 05:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

and on that note I step away
Old 09-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (njandrewg)

Just stop replying man. Not only are you ruining this post, which is a good one i might add, but your pissing off all the g2 owners on h-t (myself included) which can never be good, making even more of a negative stereotype of the cars that roll around in nj, and on top of it all, ruining your reputation on Honda-tech.

You may be entertaining yourself now, but you're gonna regret it when you are banned for making stupid-*** biased comments on a good question to begin with. And you definetly won't be having fun making a new username because no one will take you seriously in any posts from now on.

Have you noticed that no one in this thread has stuck up for you yet? That's because no one likes an ******* putting down hondas on a honda website.

I know that i'm not contributing to the progress of hid's on g2 integras, but hopefully i did stop this dumbass from replying anymore. I obviously showed you that there are some badass g2's on honda-tech in my earlier post, but now that you are dissing the entire state of nj, check this website out for some nice hondas in the tri-state area. http://www.ne-hondas.com
Old 09-14-2004, 05:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you are the man now dawg you showed me....too bad u didn't see my reply in the 3+ minutes it took you to write that speech. And fyi this is my 2nd username cuz my first one was deleted for some photoshops that involved friend chicken and watermelon
Old 09-14-2004, 05:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re:

So does anyone have any pics of the set up of H4 HID bulbs mounted inside of the 1 pieces with no glare gaurds to show what kind of scattering you will see. Also how you properly affixed the H4 lights into the housing.