Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

G2 Tegs w/ HID's

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 07:40 AM
VDo
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: G2 Tegs w/ HID's (bk92teg)

I have '01 CLS HID's retrofitted into JDM lights. I did a writeup on G2IC. Here're some pics:

Old 09-13-2004, 07:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (njandrewg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by njandrewg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">personally never seen a clean G2 teg...its always some ricer wtih fading tint, huge muffer and a wing that goes up to ying yang </TD></TR></TABLE>

You are a ******* fool there are **** loads of nice g2's
Old 09-13-2004, 09:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by njandrewg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">pretty much dont go outside of integra and classifieds

and I can't see those picturs</TD></TR></TABLE>

You are retarded STFU already... Why are you even posting in this thread?

Anyway I have Audi S4 bulbs and ballasts in my G2 one piece headlights.. I did this about 2 years ago before researching about retrofits and such..

Therefore the output is pretty much all over the place with no cutoff... I'll leave it up to my little brother to fix it when he gets the car..

It looks good if you dont mind the light shining in your face when you're looking at it lol and from inside the lighting is better than OEM but could be way better if it was done right..

Old 09-13-2004, 11:15 AM

Default Re: G2 Tegs w/ HID's (VDo)

Wow those are nice.
Old 09-13-2004, 11:16 AM

Default Re: G2 Tegs w/ HID's (VDo)

SOOO SEXY!!
Old 09-13-2004, 11:51 AM
Miss Green-Eyes

Default Re: G2 Tegs w/ HID's (bk92teg)

I've had it but the hot spot is horrible. If you can get any retrofit conversion using BMW HID projectors, it will look x10 better. 9004 is just not designed for HID.
Old 09-13-2004, 12:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (PatrickGSR94)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PatrickGSR94 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

wha?? have you not seen some of the awesome G2's posted in the appearance forum and in the Teg pic thread in this forum?</TD></TR></TABLE>

i agree, there are indeed very clean and nice G2's out there...
Old 09-13-2004, 12:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Re: G2 Tegs w/ HID's (Green-eyed-goddess)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Green-eyed-goddess &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've had it but the hot spot is horrible. If you can get any retrofit conversion using BMW HID projectors, it will look x10 better. 9004 is just not designed for HID.</TD></TR></TABLE>

no kiddin, 9004 is about the worst halogen headlight there is. My old Camry had those, 45W low beams, what a joke.
Old 09-13-2004, 01:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Launchpad)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Launchpad &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You are a ******* fool there are **** loads of nice g2's</TD></TR></TABLE>

yup..hes retarded.
Old 09-13-2004, 02:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Agent Daimon)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by njandrewg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">personally never seen a clean G2 teg...its always some ricer wtih fading tint, huge muffer and a wing that goes up to ying yang </TD></TR></TABLE>

What? Never seen a clean DA, that's the dumbest comment i've ever seen...check this out and maybe you'll think a little differently...
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=729316
Old 09-13-2004, 04:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (91ntegra)

on hondatech maybe ...but in person...on the street u r more likely to see something along the lines of this

especially in NJ
Old 09-13-2004, 06:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by njandrewg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">on hondatech maybe ...but in person...on the street u r more likely to see something along the lines of this

especially in NJ </TD></TR></TABLE>

Get out of this thread man, honestly. You aren't contributing anything other than stupid comments, and have taken it way off topic. As for the THREAD starter, PM TheIntegraGuy, he has done a full s2000 HID conversion in his g2, wish I still had the pics, but it looked great
Old 09-13-2004, 06:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by njandrewg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">on hondatech maybe ...but in person...on the street u r more likely to see something along the lines of this

especially in NJ </TD></TR></TABLE>

ban this guy.
Old 09-13-2004, 06:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

u guys started it,

I'm sorry I don't find it right to have $400 dollar HIDs, and $1000 dollar rim/tire combo And probably a $1000 dollar system on a car thats worth 1000 dollars. It just looks retarded. To pretty much everyone

like this guy I saw

why even waste the money?

Yes its a hobby but eventually you gotta realize oyu are dumping too much money into a car that dosen't deserve it...in the end u have a decent looking car hopefully....thats usually unreliable, dated, stiff as hell to drive, and is loud as **** giving u attention of every cop in town...and people you pass on the highway/street aren't thinking "damn that car is mad fast"..no they think...what a ******* ricer his car is broken thats why its soo loud...while for the money or around you could get a 30K car like an STI if u r into performance/G35 coupe if you are more into luxury/or a used 540i if you are into the bling bling that'll most likely still whoop ur modded honda, while looking 10x the part.

but thats just my opinion...I'm sure I'm about to get flamed with Honda&gt;* and that performance is the only thing that matters or somethinga long those lines but if u wanted that a FWD econobox is a wrong car to start out with. Sometimes u just gotta realize you can use the money u r wasting on ur car, and put it towards a much better new car.

Old 09-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

why does it matter to you if people wanna dump money on their ride. it doesn't matter what you think, as long as we're happy with our rides that's all that matters. you should be banned. you don't belong in our honda-tech community
Old 09-13-2004, 06:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (deeaye9)

precisely....so stop insulting me cuz I voiced my opinon. IMHO its not worth the money. But do what you do...I don't care if people rice out their cars, go JDM or whatever...its their money I could care less I just voiced my opinion in this thread and I got jumped
Old 09-14-2004, 05:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by njandrewg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">precisely....so stop insulting me cuz I voiced my opinon. IMHO its not worth the money. But do what you do...I don't care if people rice out their cars, go JDM or whatever...its their money I could care less I just voiced my opinion in this thread and I got jumped </TD></TR></TABLE>

this thread is not about your opinion on why we shouldnt spend money on our hondas...

make a new thread for your bullshit
Old 09-14-2004, 06:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (hadehatch)

no but I did voice my opinion that HIDs and a shitty rust box piece of **** car don't go together. And only a riceboi would get that **** and blind everyone on the road just so he can be cool and l33t with his "luxury" car since he got HIDs
Old 09-14-2004, 07:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

edited.
for me i feel i can justify spending a couple of hundred dollars on lights because its something i use every day. and it would give me a little peace of mind that i can see twice as much.

Modified by Cjsls at 2:06 PM 9/14/2004
Old 09-14-2004, 08:47 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by njandrewg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">u guys started it,

I'm sorry I don't find it right to have $400 dollar HIDs, and $1000 dollar rim/tire combo And probably a $1000 dollar system on a car thats worth 1000 dollars. It just looks retarded. To pretty much everyone
</TD></TR></TABLE>

**self-edit** gotta remember its honda-TECH

Modified by BolivianDc2 at 1:07 PM 9/14/2004
Old 09-14-2004, 08:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BolivianDc2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BolivianDc2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

exactly, so the next time you buy yourself a $15 shirt, look in the mirror and remember it worth more than you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOLLL OWn3d!@!@#$!

I guess we shouldnt do motor swaps or suspension upgrades to our old rust buckets either... Damn this kid is really retarded..

Please next time you want to say something please raise your hand...
Old 09-14-2004, 08:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Re: (BolivianDc2)

alright people, stop the bashing or it's gonna get locked

This thread is not about a car and its value, it's about HID lighting.

Bottom line: if you take the time to do it right so you can see better, then to your choice of going with HID lighting.

If you do it to look cool and just throw some parts in there and jerry rig it to fit, and it throws light all over the place, well then

who cares what the value of the car is. Alot of people might be able to afford a good HID setup if they deem it worth the cost for the extra safety at night. Most of those same people might not be able to afford a new car, though. HID costs less than a new car, plain and simple, so there you have it.
Old 09-14-2004, 10:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Cjsls)

thing is I call the car a ricebox....I know its rice...and I know its slow as **** and not worth it to have money invested into it. Thats why I only have a 500 dollar a year budget for handling/look ok parts. And the things I buy at the prices I buy... I can sell every single part off the car which I can remove in one day...and get 100% of my money back...and yes that includes shipping price on my part.

Yes I know that mugen sticker is rice...but hey it came with a the strut bar, and I am not one to throw **** away, and its not like I put it on my door to know everyone how l33t I am. And if you bothered to read that fog light thread I relocated them afterwards...cuz that was juts a test fit

HIDs are fine and all they just look out of place on old *** cars+ most times they blind the **** out of you cuz the riceboi didn't care about ohter ppl on the road.

cliffnotes: Don't spend 5K polishing a turd, use that money on something that deserves it
Old 09-14-2004, 12:14 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by njandrewg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
personally never seen a clean G2 teg...its always some ricer wtih fading tint, huge muffer and a wing that goes up to ying yang

cliffnotes: Don't spend 5K polishing a turd, use that money on something that deserves it </TD></TR></TABLE>

This, coming from a guy who lives in NJ!!!!????. Someone ban this tool-bag please. Someone else already said it but, "get lost".

To the thread creator: you may want to check http://www.G2IC.com to see if there are any pics over there.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:23 PM

k ******, ur really pissing me off.. stay on the topic of hid's ok? thats what the thread originated from.

why do people get 30k cars, and dump about 50-100k into them? is that a waste of money to you? cuz you think that dumping more money into the car than the car is worth is a waste right?

modifying the cars is the game, and all of us on HONDA-TECH are on the team, if you dont like it, get the fu#k out.. go be in the 80's+ cadi's driving 30 in a 40mph zone and leave the sport/hobby to the true players k?

and give respect to the G2 thats goin to waste ur *** on the street one day.. remember that.

G2 OWNER TIL I DIE!!

Quick Reply: G2 Tegs w/ HID's