Exploited Racing...I need a refund NOW.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 11:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (weirRacing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by weirRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i don't have a problem taking payment after i am ready to ship flanges i make. if the buyer flakes, i can just sell them to someone else. in fact, i will never ask for payment until i am ready to ship. it just makes things easier. i have never had a problem or someone complain. sometimes people have to wait, and sometimes i lose a customer, but atleast they aren't pissed with me because i have their money and they have nothing. everyone stays happy.</TD></TR></TABLE>
thats a good way to practice buisness
on the other hand for exploit..maybe you should stop taking on more hours and just finish the ones u have?
Old 03-19-2005, 05:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (johnny5gti)

exploidracing, you suck.

http://www.bmcrace.com
Old 03-19-2005, 05:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (junkyard racer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by junkyard racer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">exploidracing, you suck.

http://www.bmcrace.com </TD></TR></TABLE>

Word. I ordered a couple flanges from exploited before and it took weeks to get them. Ordered $300 worth of flanges from BMC and had them all in 3 days
Old 03-19-2005, 06:15 AM
TurboJesse

Default Re: (5thgencivic)

you have to spend atleast $2500 with exploited to be given good customer service according to him
Old 03-19-2005, 07:00 AM

Default Re: (Mpir3)

just like weir said, if someone says they want a product then you can go ahead and make it. if they flake on you then you can most likely sell it to someone else. it seems like most of the stuff that people are buying from him is stuff like b-series flanges and turbo flanges. theyre always in high demand for those products. so if one person flakes then you can fill another order. on a one-off piece then charge them before you make it. it seems like theres 20 people waiting on orders from you. so stop taking orders until you fill them and get back on your feet
Old 03-19-2005, 07:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

All these ideas sound pretty good. I think the reason my MIGHT be taking more orders when he shouldnt is that he needs the money becuase he is behind. classic case of robbing peter to pay paul. i've seen it before.
Old 03-19-2005, 09:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (junkyard racer)

I hope people stop wasting their time with this guy......
And as Junkyard said BMC RACE....
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1124540
Awsome flanges...that you will actually get ....and with an awsome HT discount!!
Old 03-19-2005, 09:34 AM

Default Re: Exploited Racing...I need a refund NOW. (ExploitedRacing)

Original post date and time: (order placed Jan 9th)
Exploited Racing...I need a refund NOW. « » 2:22 PM 3/18/2005

You then being a dick about it
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ExploitedRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You said anything...

1ZR543Y70296096888

http://www.ups.com

2nd day air.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Interesting that you would have shipped it the same day he made a post about you not shipping his stuff, then i thought about it and wow, you just went to ups.com as soon as you saw his post, printed a lable and tried to back yourself up with it. and another thing i thought about, which may be wrong, do $200 worth of flanges weigh 7lbs???

View Details

Shipped to: FORT SMITH, AR, US
Shipped or Billed on: Mar 18, 2005

Tracking Number: 1Z R54 3Y7 02 9609 688 8
Service Type: 2ND DAY AIR
Weight: 7.00 Lbs
Note: UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details.

Tracking results provided by UPS: Mar 19, 2005 1:28 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

Old 03-19-2005, 10:37 AM

Reason i didnt ship yet was because i was unsure if he acually wanted them or not... and was waiting for a responce... but apperently he will take them now so ill goto UPS on monday and drop them off.

and like i said... i been shipping almost EVERYTHING COD so that way you front $0.00 to me and then it makes posts like this one.

Now engloid said i should hire another machinest right?

Ive already tried 3 in the past 2 months.... they all ******* suck. I hire guys to work for me part time... 2-5 hours a day. Big deal right? apperently it is. These **** tards call me and tell me there coming in..... 3 hours later no one is still here to do some ******* work. And im busy doing other **** while these other guys sit at home and **** themselfs... whats with that?

If anyone in milwaukee is looking for some part time work and isnt gonna **** me around let me know cause i need someone here when im not.
Old 03-19-2005, 10:42 AM

Also.. i dont mind shipping COD to anyone.

and when you deal with companys likes wier and BMC.... the reason they ship so FAST is because they only offer a handful of flanges... while im offering close to 100 different ones.

If your looking for custom flanges... i suggest going to one of them.. most likely id say goto weir... because i know i dont have time to sit around making one specific flange... and as some people know i turned down a few jobs like that already.
Old 03-19-2005, 10:43 AM

Default Re: (ExploitedRacing)

LOL you never admit you fucked up, and your words are so professional
Old 03-19-2005, 11:04 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ExploitedRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and when you deal with companys likes wier and BMC.... the reason they ship so FAST is because they only offer a handful of flanges... while im offering close to 100 different ones.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Here is a brilliant idea...STOP offering so many different types of flanges. If you can't handle the work load, cut back.

It's quite obvious to all of us that you can't handle it.
Old 03-19-2005, 11:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

exploided you are caught, give up and appoligize.honda tech is the worst place to make enemies in your business. it is not his fault you have shitty workers.make it right and get in there and make those flanges yourself!!!!!!!1
Old 03-19-2005, 02:48 PM

Default Re: (sihatch19)

why should those people you have working for you show up if you dont have end mills to run the machines anyway? its just one excuse after another with you. first you were sick, then you had to take some extra shifts at your other job, then you ran out of end mills, now people dont show up to help you

maybe weir only makes a few flanges because thats all they can handle. they actually know how to do business and dont go over their head with every single flange known to man. if you cant do it then dont offer the service to do it
Old 03-19-2005, 03:05 PM

Default Re: (98AccordEX)

<FONT COLOR="red">I think your avitar is a PERFECT description of your customer service

LOL </FONT>
Old 03-19-2005, 05:16 PM
OG Fabricator

Default Re: (LSVTEC_DC2R)

You can go to UPS.com, fill in the info, charge the shipment to a credit card, and print out a shipping label with tracking info...BEFORE you have ever taken the package out your front door.

I think that with this in mind, it's not really fair to assume that he posted that he shipped the item. He posted tracking info, but that doesn't mean he shipped it.
Old 03-19-2005, 06:48 PM
TurboJesse

Default Re: (Engloid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Engloid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You can go to UPS.com, fill in the info, charge the shipment to a credit card, and print out a shipping label with tracking info...BEFORE you have ever taken the package out your front door.

I think that with this in mind, it's not really fair to assume that he posted that he shipped the item. He posted tracking info, but that doesn't mean he shipped it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Engloid, I look forward to everyone of your posts on here and your info is very important to this community ....but i don't understand why you keep sticking up for this scumbag. Hes had a million chances to redeem himself as there is a post like this almost on weekly basis. He flat out lies to customers and always insists hes never in the wrong. Do you get your flanges from him? what if you recieved this kinda of service? Cutting flanges isn't the most labor intensive job out there...( i felt so bad when he had to stay up and work 24hrs straight WATCHING a machine cut flanges..) This guys a scumbag, if you look at his reviews from other forums you'll notice the same trend.

I really hope no one has bought from him recently...theres more than enough info out there to sway you to other sellers...if you still support this clown, shame on you..
Old 03-19-2005, 07:10 PM

Default Re: Exploited Racing...I need a refund NOW. (ExploitedRacing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ExploitedRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You said anything...

1ZR543Y70296096888

http://www.ups.com

2nd day air.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Engloid i agree with the above poster, you are someone i really respect at this forum, but i do not think that i was assuming with my above post about him saying he had shipped it. look at what he said, he was being a total dick to the customer, basically giving him the .......
Old 03-19-2005, 08:21 PM
OG Fabricator

Default Re: (Mpir3)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mpir3 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Engloid, I look forward to everyone of your posts on here and your info is very important to this community ....but i don't understand why you keep sticking up for this scumbag. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I am only stating things that sometimes seem to be overlooked. I'm not making accusations, assumptions or anything....just saying it like it is, as seen from both sides of the fence. Notice that I have said things in his favor and things that are not. I have not told anybody to buy from him or not to. I think people can and will make their own decisions without my personal thoughts.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B18TurboEF &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Engloid i agree with the above poster, you are someone i really respect at this forum, but i do not think that i was assuming with my above post about him saying he had shipped it. </TD></TR></TABLE>
The implication that I GOT was that it was a statement of his that proved a lie. If this was not your intent to make this implication, then perhaps it was me that took it differently. Either way, no offense is intended or taken on my end.

As it's been said before, and I agree...overall, I think this guy's a good person...but he's obviously making some bad decisions. I guess it's like George Bush...I do believe he is a man with good intentions, but he sure as hell is ******* making some bad decisions.

There's a lot to runnning a business, and decisions must be made constantly. Take it from a guy that's in the same boat he is... I have to do any "advertising", purchasing, production, customer service, shipping, recieving, warranty (not had any come up yet or whatever needs to be done. It's difficult, but it sure is nice being able to work my own hours. Personally, I have a degree in Business Organizational Management, and while I will not say it is absolutely necessary to have that, I do think it was helpful in teaching me to see many sides of business that I didn't before.

There is no shame in refusing work that you don't have time to perform, can't get done by the customer's deadline, or can't do while mantaining the profit levels you need to attain. In other words, if you can make $40/hr making X, why bother making Y for $15/hr? Also, if you're too busy to do everything that comes in, that means that it's time to be more selective in what you accept. Choose to accept the work that is most profitable, what you enjoy most, what you think will help your market position the most, or whatever criteria you choose.
Old 03-20-2005, 04:14 AM

Exploited Racing.......

nice flanges

poor service

What gets me is he would make a killing if he would stop making excuses and get the **** done. Ive ordered from him twice now. First time was great got the stuff right away. Second time i waited almost 4 weeks. He would have all my flange business but i have customers also that dont want to wait.

Exploited Racing... get your **** together and make some $$$$$$

Old 03-20-2005, 05:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Masta)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Masta &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This Exploited guy is a joke. Everybody just ignore hime and he'll go away.
STOP BUYING HIS CRAP!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ExploitedRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Reason i didnt ship yet was because i was unsure if he acually wanted them or not... and was waiting for a responce... but apperently he will take them now so ill goto UPS on monday and drop them off.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You are so fvcking backtracking. He told you numerous times he didn't want them and requested a refund. Then you said they already shipped, provide a tracking number, that was created that SAME DAY, then post saying you're waiting to see if he still wants them? He can't get a refund and has to wait, because of your chosen business practices? Your stories are not meshing my friend!

it's a disgrace how bad that "business" is ran. I have not read a positive thing yet. two thumbs down for poor, poor service.

Exploited- you may have better luck with future posts if you rethink the stories you're telling, and start using this icon:

Modified by apexii at 9:38 AM 3/20/2005
Old 03-20-2005, 10:25 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ExploitedRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If anyone in milwaukee is looking for some part time work and isnt gonna **** me around let me know cause i need someone here when im not.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I live in Milwaukee and would consider some part time work. I am not a machinist, but I did work in a machine shop for a couple years so I am not ignorant. Hell, you can run the machine and I will pack orders. Honestly though, I hate seeing people who feel they have been screwed over, so if you are serious about hiring some help Exploited, then let me know. I bet you will never find someone with my work ethic, gauranteed. You can post on this board or email me at kdittmar@wi.rr.com
Old 03-20-2005, 11:47 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Engloid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I am only stating things that sometimes seem to be overlooked. I'm not making accusations, assumptions or anything....just saying it like it is, as seen from both sides of the fence. Notice that I have said things in his favor and things that are not. I have not told anybody to buy from him or not to. I think people can and will make their own decisions without my personal thoughts.

The implication that I GOT was that it was a statement of his that proved a lie. If this was not your intent to make this implication, then perhaps it was me that took it differently. Either way, no offense is intended or taken on my end.

As it's been said before, and I agree...overall, I think this guy's a good person...but he's obviously making some bad decisions. I guess it's like George Bush...I do believe he is a man with good intentions, but he sure as hell is ******* making some bad decisions.

There's a lot to runnning a business, and decisions must be made constantly. Take it from a guy that's in the same boat he is... I have to do any "advertising", purchasing, production, customer service, shipping, recieving, warranty (not had any come up yet or whatever needs to be done. It's difficult, but it sure is nice being able to work my own hours. Personally, I have a degree in Business Organizational Management, and while I will not say it is absolutely necessary to have that, I do think it was helpful in teaching me to see many sides of business that I didn't before.

There is no shame in refusing work that you don't have time to perform, can't get done by the customer's deadline, or can't do while mantaining the profit levels you need to attain. In other words, if you can make $40/hr making X, why bother making Y for $15/hr? Also, if you're too busy to do everything that comes in, that means that it's time to be more selective in what you accept. Choose to accept the work that is most profitable, what you enjoy most, what you think will help your market position the most, or whatever criteria you choose.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
wow someone using his brain
Old 03-20-2005, 07:22 PM

Default Re: (johnny5gti)

Alright, here are the final words to this chaos.
Engloid, running the country and running a CNC machine are two very different thing. It is one thing he's behind, it's another when he constantly lied to his customers, over and over and over again. Like somebody who have already mentioned, each time he would come up with a different excuse. I have told him on numerous occasion, that I would rather wait couple more weeks than being lied to, yet he still lied.

People should look at these threads and judge for themselves:

https://honda-tech.com/zero...age=1
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1160595
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1083879
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1089385
http://www.j-body.org/forums/r...17347
http://www.j-body.org/forums/r...63737
http://www.j-body.org/forums/r...44181
http://www.j-body.org/forums/r...18785
Apparently he is no longer welcome at J-body.
http://www.homemadeturbo.com/f...607.0
http://www.homemadeturbo.com/f...195.0

As for the products that he offers, I don't know what kind of flanges they sent to those who keep claiming he has nice products, here is the comparison. I will not name the other companies for I don't want to promote anybody, but only to compare Exploited's products.

All of the pictures were taken without flash, so there is no light reflection. What you see is what you get. The above wastegate flange is from Exploited Racing

Notice the edge of the other flange is chamfered, as oppose to the sharp edge of ER's flange, also not the cleaness and shine.

Again, ER's is the one below.

Here are three head flanges from three different companies with ER being in the middle. It is obvious.

Again, I don't know what others recieved, but thats what he sent me after a months and two weeks of waiting. Except for the good fitment, they look really dirty and require some serious cleaning before welding.
Old 03-20-2005, 07:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (weirRacing)

damn this guy , man take some business classes

Quick Reply: Exploited Racing...I need a refund NOW.