Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 08:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (jdm92daintegra)

the whole ExploitedRacing site seems sketchy too
Old 03-20-2005, 10:07 PM

Default Re: (araychel)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by araychel &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I live in Milwaukee and would consider some part time work. I am not a machinist, but I did work in a machine shop for a couple years so I am not ignorant. Hell, you can run the machine and I will pack orders. Honestly though, I hate seeing people who feel they have been screwed over, so if you are serious about hiring some help Exploited, then let me know. I bet you will never find someone with my work ethic, gauranteed. You can post on this board or email me at kdittmar@wi.rr.com</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ill defently consider you... im looking into one other worker right now that would be between full time and part time hours.... if he falls through ill let you know. Im in west allis to be exact.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B18TurboEF &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><FONT COLOR="red">I think your avitar is a PERFECT description of your customer service

LOL </FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

Not that im telling everyone to **** off... its more to the point that im in training to be a fire fighter and thats only pic of me in fire suit.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mbpwrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Here is a brilliant idea...STOP offering so many different types of flanges. If you can't handle the work load, cut back.

It's quite obvious to all of us that you can't handle it.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I acually cut about 50% of them off of my turbo flanges page... and about 5-10 off my head flanges page.... the exhaust connection flanges are next to go.
Old 03-21-2005, 06:48 AM

yeah this guy does suck i had to wait 2 months for a flange that didn't fit. I had to spend 4 hours drilling out the holes for the studs to fit because none of them lined up.
Old 03-21-2005, 07:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (LostCRX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LostCRX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Except for the good fitment, they look really dirty and require some serious cleaning before welding.</TD></TR></TABLE>

So what's the complaint? It's not bling bling shiny? Looks like some surface rust. A simple wirewheel should clean that up in a minute. Besides, who doesn't give it a quick cleanup after welding anyways? What material are those other flanges made from? And what did they cost compared to ER's flanges? If you're going to compare products, don't leave out the important details. But then again, if you're priority is "how shiny it is", then well...

ER, hit me up if you need help getting stuff shipped out. I work right down the block from you practically, the BP on 60th/Beloit. I remember helping repairing a slick for that green Corolla. The guy came in at like 10pm when we were closing and said he needed it remounted so they could run it the next day.
Old 03-21-2005, 07:22 AM

haha that does sound like something flavio would do... he lives right off beloit.

You gotta think about some stuff here people.... when you order flanges that are all blinged up your paying more too for them to do whatever to them... and most of the time they get dirty agian anyways laying around.
Old 03-21-2005, 08:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ExploitedRacing)

Man, excuses excuses.

I have nothing personal against you as we have never done business, but I feel like I know you because there is a thread every week where people complain about the business you are trying to run.

You obviously have problems you need to work out.

I think you should post a public apology for all this crap that has gone on. Confess what you did wrong and let us all know what you are doing to fix it.

An apology goes a long way

_boltz
Old 03-21-2005, 10:13 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ExploitedRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You gotta think about some stuff here people.... when you order flanges that are all blinged up your paying more too for them to do whatever to them... and most of the time they get dirty agian anyways laying around. </TD></TR></TABLE>

You might want to start offering flanges like this, since people want them. Create a closed environment room, wear the bust bunny suit, clean the flanges, makes them all shiny, and vaccum package them. If thats what people want, then I'd do it... aswell as charge them $500 per flange.

People, flanges are an unfinished product. Pistons come unfinished for heavens sake, so will flanges.

Rich
Old 03-21-2005, 11:53 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ExploitedRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ill defently consider you... im looking into one other worker right now that would be between full time and part time hours.... if he falls through ill let you know. Im in west allis to be exact.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sounds like another excuse, if I were you I would immediately hire araychel. So if anything, he can vouch for you and possibly help clean up your reputation on here. obviously, we got no respect for people like you
Old 03-21-2005, 03:21 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Deluzional)

haha, glad i looked this up for i started buying... you need to learn to handle customers a lot better. You just sound like your in over your head, or you don't have the ability to handle a buiness situation.

i'm moving on.
Old 03-21-2005, 04:11 PM

Default Re: (Finest)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Finest &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

So what's the complaint? It's not bling bling shiny? Looks like some surface rust. A simple wirewheel should clean that up in a minute. Besides, who doesn't give it a quick cleanup after welding anyways? What material are those other flanges made from? And what did they cost compared to ER's flanges? If you're going to compare products, don't leave out the important details. But then again, if you're priority is "how shiny it is", then well...

ER, hit me up if you need help getting stuff shipped out. I work right down the block from you practically, the BP on 60th/Beloit. I remember helping repairing a slick for that green Corolla. The guy came in at like 10pm when we were closing and said he needed it remounted so they could run it the next day. </TD></TR></TABLE>

You must not be serious? So what's the complaint? The complaint is he held up my project for a month and half with lies and excuses. The first flange I recieve didn't even fit right, it was from that bad batch that he ran. Cleaning time is nothing if you're making one manifold, but if somebody have 10 to make, i'm sure all that cleaning time will add up. With the other flanges, all I had to do is wipe it with acetone and weld away. As for the prices, the wg were $13 while the header flanges were $29. Apparently other people want the "bling bling" flagnes too becaues I got numerous PMs asking me who are the other companies. I didn't not just come out of nowhere to join the "bashing bandwagon" I had a good reason to.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ExploitedRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I get orders coming in for over $2500 i gotta take care of. Unless your ordering that much worth dont complain.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Who would say thile while trying to run a business?
or this (the following quote can be found in this thread http://www.homemadeturbo.com/f...195.0):

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Import Power &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
GOD DAMNIT

Well, at least I know it's not just me.

So he stopped responding to emails, UNTIL I emailed him letting him know I started a trasaction dispute. Oh yeah, he responded REAL QUICK to that.

Me:
&gt;Since you have stopped responding, I have started a transaction dispute for
&gt;the funds. Thanks for wasting almost 2 months of my time.

Him:
unfucking belivable dude... im a busy ****** guy.. relax.

-Brian-

real nice business..I would NEVER speak to a customer in that manner. Guess why my business is thriving after 5 years. Damn...Why didn't I wait for weirRacing to get back from Vacation...grrrr

</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 03-21-2005, 04:12 PM

**** you Exploited Racing!

this thread should be stickied
Old 03-21-2005, 04:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

the flanges look crappy because they are low grade mild steel with the scale left on. the other guys are either buying higher finish stock or surface grinding everything, which i agree adds a lot to time and/or cost.

exploited, ive tried to put myself in your shoes and give you the benefit of the doubt many times since we are in a similar boat. but its wearing thin. every time i see your name on HT, your reputation gets lower, i dont think ive seen more than 3 positive things about you. my advice is to get off HT and stick to repeat customers only. you are really risking a new enemy every time you work with a new customer.

i think the name "exploited" is the wrong foot to start on for a business anyways, start over with a new name and a new attitude. im surprised that you dont feel engine flanges is a saturated market anyways. find a new product that suits your machine. i come up with more **** every day so i can assure you it isnt hard.

and by the way, your habit of explaining and defending every decision just sucks. thats why people dont like you, excuses. the reason your business doesnt work is not the quality of the product as much as it is the quality of your character. there are people building backyard stuff who actually dont care about the finish,, but EVERYONE cares to get what they ordered in a timely manner without being bullshitted. TAKE RESPONIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS. no one cares if you have fires to fight, they care about their money. its your RESPONSIBILITY to know how much work is too much work.

im an endyner. HT'ers and endyners dont get along well. even with that in the way, im doing better every week because i do good work at a good price and i dont bullshit anyone about anything. when i **** up, i call the person first thing to let them know.. "hey dude.. ive got bad news i fucked up. i can fix it like this or i can give you the money back, which you want?" they have all become repeat customers.

you can defend yourself and take this as a slap in the face or you can let it sink in and do some reflecting. im honestly trying to help you. perhaps business just isnt up your alley?

Old 03-21-2005, 10:56 PM

what a waste of talent......... Some people would dream to have the tools and resources you have. You are throwing it all away because of your shitty attitude and lack of customer service..

I am buying a CNC soon mainly to do cross drilled and slotted rotors but this just gave me the idea to start flanges also!

"customer is always right" remember that, and I am not just saying that because I am a customer. I am also a manufacturer and if the customer is not 100% happy, suprise them and make things right. They will come back as long as the price is right..

All the people you have screwed or made wait for months for things are ruining your name and you honestly deserve it. Do you think Full Race has a good reputation for ******* around their customers and giving them bullshit stories. NOPE! They succeeded where you failed because people on Honda-Tech gave them rave reviews for their quality and customer service.

You just dont seem to understand how much this would benefit you in the future if you just shut the **** up and got **** sent out and quit giving your PAYING customers an attitude.

Even know your stuff is supposedly top notch, I would rather deal with someone who shows respect for the people that are paying for all the **** they have. You might seem to forget, you got where you are because of customers. Not your attitude.

One more thing, if you want to be a firefighter.. sell all your stuff and give it 110%

or if you want to own a performance shop, **** all the other **** and give it 110%

you need to make up your mind soon because people are not generally forgiving when it comes to their money and their pride.

Just a word of advice from someone who runs a business...

Old 03-22-2005, 10:28 AM

Fire Fighter job is only part time.

We use 1018 Mild Steel which is a higher grade of mild steel. Its just not polished thats all.

let this thread die.
Old 03-22-2005, 11:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ExploitedRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

let this thread die.</TD></TR></TABLE>

it just doesnt work like that. imagine michael jackson, robert blake and scott peterson saying "hey uhh,, how bout we just dont talk about it guys?" not gonna work. every one of these threads about you is a chance for you to make it right or a chance for you to make it wrong, just like a trial. you lied in this thread by posting a tracking number, then asked if they wanted it shipped. thats like lying to a jury, except this is a jury of 130,000 instead of 12. do you see how much more severe it is? if you wanna last you gotta please the jury.

the felons who get life are the ones who show no signs of remorse or owning up to their crimes. the ones that get sympathy are those who own up, express remorse and show that there is hope of them becoming productive members of society again.

competition in an economy brings price equilibrium. it weeds out the unsatisfactory businessmen and makes it difficult for any one competitor to charge too much. you are in a saturated market that is so easy to enter it isnt funny. tomorrow me and 2 other guys i know with prototrak mills can be in your market by ordering $50 worth of gaskets at any napa. particularly in hondas, with such heavy competittion you have absolutely no room for error. flanges is an undercutters market. the customer you get for a five dollar discount will leave you just as fast for another five dollar discount, so (pay attention now, these are the ONLY two choices) excellence or working like a slave to volume/undercutting are your ONLY HOPE FOR SURVIVAL. if you enjoy slave laboring, keep doing like you are now.

most people trying to satisfy lots of volume cant work a part time job and a full time business. most people who do each half time, pace themselves with lesser quantity and greater quality.

im not hating on you or even implying i know anything besides what ive read about you on HT. i really hope you do a 180 and make it, but you need to understand that you WILL be on trial here by your 130,000 peers until one of two things happens:

1.) your business is absolutely crushed and your name is ruined in the automotive machining business.

2.) you make some changes that leave your customers satisfied, as well as rectify past wrongs.

take it very seriously. you are going to get crucified in public and it will get worse every time you defend it. the only time you should make a public reply is when an order actually does ship, otherwise keep it PM. dont defend, let them poke. if you stay out of it, it can die in time. when mcdonalds had that rat in a mcrib back in the day they didnt come out saying "oh that rat thing was BS" because it becomes a subconscious advertisement that there was a rat in a sandwich and people never forget. instead they laid low, and half of you probably have no idea what im talking about. see how that works?

dont bother taking business classes. i just told you more than youll learn the first year, for free. honesty + quality. work on those and you might be able to turn this around.
Old 03-22-2005, 11:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ExploitedRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">let this thread die.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You really don't get it.
Old 03-22-2005, 11:41 AM

Default Re: (Boltz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Boltz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You really don't get it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's putting it in the lightest of terms.

Your business is on it's way out, guy. If I were you I'd fix all of the past, present, and future problems and save yourself and your business.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:10 PM

I bought an exhaust flange from ER, I paid on tuesday, he shipped on Wednesday, I received on Thursday. It looks good, and it fit great.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:59 PM
Trial User

Default Re: (2KWK4U)

Why do people still buy from this guy? Every week there is a new thread in this forum saying how much is customer service sucks. That alone has told me never to buy from him. Stop buying from him and let his business die already.
Old 03-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (1bar)

your language shows your professionalism
Old 03-23-2005, 12:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (kyle h.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kyle h. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">your language shows your professionalism </TD></TR></TABLE>

I second that !
Old 03-23-2005, 01:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (92HB_HB)

vote to ban #1
Old 03-23-2005, 02:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (1bar)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1bar &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why do people still buy from this guy? Every week there is a new thread in this forum saying how much is customer service sucks. That alone has told me never to buy from him. Stop buying from him and let his business die already. </TD></TR></TABLE>

They might not know of any other places. I looked at kteller.com and will order from them if I ever have to

But right now I have a guy that sells me exhaust 3 bolt or 2 bolt flanges for 50 cents, how can you go wrong with that.
Old 03-23-2005, 02:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (90blackcrx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90blackcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

But right now I have a guy that sells me exhaust 3 bolt or 2 bolt flanges for 50 cents, how can you go wrong with that.</TD></TR></TABLE>

jesus what does he have some child slave labor in his basement making them?
Old 03-23-2005, 05:57 PM

The flanges came in today. The stainless 4g63 flange is missing. However, I really don't ******* care. I was worried for awhile that I wouldn't get anything for my $200 bucks. I honestly hope he gets his *** banned for this bullshit.

Modified by Braden at 7:15 PM 3/23/2005

Quick Reply: Exploited Racing...I need a refund NOW.