Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Scammer Alert: Cheeseneck aka Danny Feizal

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Scammer Alert: Cheeseneck aka Danny Feizal

I'm still waiting to get my parts
Old 07-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Royal_C!ty
it took him awhile to get back to me (about a week and a half or so) my last email I told him I've been patient enough (5 months 3 weeks) and I just want the refund for the driver seat he still owes me. I received a reply the next day that said "numbers are up." Checked the tracking information and it looked like he finally drop the seat off in shipping... Today the seat just made it through customs state side and is headed to my door step, this friday the seat should be here and will finally bring a close to this 6 month fiasco.
That's a spectacular remorse.

Originally Posted by gaseb
I'm still waiting to get my parts
Good luck.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

This guy is totally irresponsible!

He said that he sent my item two weeks ago, few days ago he finally sent me a tracking number which it's still not working! I think about making a cc chargeback.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Seba make a thread so we can draw more attention to this character...

Thankfully I got my stuff..
Old 07-31-2011, 05:42 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

He said that he sent my item two weeks ago, few days ago he finally sent me a tracking number which it's still not working! I think about making a cc chargeback.
ok for your rear lip, ill write down the chain of events.

i sent the rear lip some time ago, and through pos malaysia, the shipment was handled by a third party shipping company, as pos malaysia did not have a direct shipping route to Poland. by then the tracking numbers was already given to gaseb. what i didnt know was the express shipping company already had the shipment sent to his house, but nobody was at home at the moment, so a note was left at his door. the item was left unpicked at the post office or wherever the item was held for a month, with nobody picking it up.
now the rear lip is back in Malaysia, and i have voluntarily agreed with him, to resend it back, without any extra charge what so ever.
now, at the first place, was it my fault/responsibility that the poland postal service didnt contact u again on the shipment, and u didnt find out more about the shipment from them? u tell me...
Old 07-31-2011, 05:55 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

and one more thing. the complete head washer kit u sent me cant work at all, because it was sent incomplete, without the promised washer bottle, some missing pigtails, some missing length of hoses, and some missing fittings (to be more precise, the small plastic elbow fittings thats under the bumper, near the nozzle, so that the hoses wont kink at the bend). "KIT" means something that u can work on or install until its complete and can be used, not a collection of some spare parts that can work/or might work. i have to resource some parts myself here, but do u see me complaining, so here goes.
i i knew i would get incomplete parts, i wouldnt agree on a parts trade in the first place!

I already sent out to u complete eg9 power folding mirrors that work complete wt the switches, complete front ctr lip and grills, so minus the rear lip, that i already sent out without extra charges. so who are saying irresponsible? u want to take this further? how about i make a "incomplete headlamp washer kit" thread?
Old 08-10-2011, 11:54 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

hey man...
u promised me that all this scammer thread **** be gone when u get all your stuff...
its been 2 weeks already, u ignoring all my emails, and the threads still there or here or everywhere...
so whats it gonna be? too busy? too tired?
Old 08-11-2011, 02:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by cheeseneck
what i didnt know was the express shipping company already had the shipment sent to his house, but nobody was at home at the moment, so a note was left at his door. the item was left unpicked at the post office or wherever the item was held for a month, with nobody picking it up.
nobody was even trying to bring that lip to my house! you know why? cuz you had to write my address wrong.

parts myself here, but do u see me complaining, so here goes. i i knew i would get incomplete parts, i wouldnt agree on a parts trade in the first place!
check PM's I send you when you ask about that washers, I never told you washer tank is included!
Old 08-11-2011, 04:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hey man...
u promised me that all this scammer thread **** be gone when u get all your stuff...
its been 2 weeks already, u ignoring all my emails, and the threads still there or here or everywhere...
so whats it gonna be? too busy? too tired?
oO.. I'm working on it at the same pace as you worked on my seats, 6 months later I got my seats and 6 months later I'll take this post down, thank you.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

oO.. I'm working on it at the same pace as you worked on my seats, 6 months later I got my seats and 6 months later I'll take this post down, thank you.
now that is just being a dick, you got your stuff, stop dragging it out
Old 08-11-2011, 05:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hardcore97
now that is just being a dick, you got your stuff, stop dragging it out
You will not feel the pain if it were you who have to wait 6 months to get the stuff.

Gaseb has to create his own thread to get his stuff to keep the ball rolling, but for now have this thread locked for future reference instead.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i have had to wait months to get parts. he said it would be taken down, now hes dragging it out, dick move.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hardcore97
i have had to wait months to get parts. he said it would be taken down, now hes dragging it out, dick move.
Guess I'm a dick, in your opinion which is fine everyones entitled to one.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:45 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by Hikaru
You will not feel the pain if it were you who have to wait 6 months to get the stuff.

Gaseb has to create his own thread to get his stuff to keep the ball rolling, but for now have this thread locked for future reference instead.
whoa...n who are you to say that this only needs to be locked instead of deleted. look hikaru or whatever. Royal city promised me that all this **** will be deleted AS SOON AS he gets all his stuff. its between him and me. since hes dragging his feet, i dont mind. he made a promise, and hes breaking it, but its against me and him, not U!
did u buy anything from me? no, but some of my friends back here did buy something from u and got jacked/ripped off...yeah thats right. nobodys perfect, including u, selling a re done roof liner, and caliming it ot be real deal ek3/4 oem ****...
and since there were altercations between me n you previously, who are u to make a biased decision to have this locked for future reference. i didnt hear or see anybody appointed you as a judge or jury in this "trial" let alone a moderator. so STFU!!
as for gaseb, hes entitled to his opinions, and it shouldnt be coming out of u instead. so just be a spectator and again stfu!
Old 08-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Danny you do realize your the only person bumping this with your replies? I was just gonna let it die but if you want to continue to reply you'll just prunus to raise awareness about this and whatever other haggard *** deals you may have/had going on.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:01 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Danny you do realize your the only person bumping this with your replies? I was just gonna let it die but if you want to continue to reply you'll just prunus to raise awareness about this and whatever other haggard *** deals you may have/had going on.
now i dont give a flying middle finger if i bump this thread to death. u did promise to DELETE it as soon as u received the seats. and its not only here, its on clubcivic, nwp4life and anywhere else that i dont even remember. u had the time to go find all i posted, so u go and delete it!!! whats the problem? nedd some free parts is it? like everyone else?
well suddenly youre replying promptly, after keeping mum for 2 weeks...
i didnt scam you out of your money, so delete the scammer alert thread. simple as that. please somebody explain to this guy.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What the hell are you talking about free parts like everyone else?

And if I recall correctly and I "quote"

WOW. No. i never remembered u saying that u said that u will delete them as SOON as u receive your parts? correct?
now what more do u want? free parts like the other guys? is that it?
man im really sorry for what had happened, u not being at eibach and import alliance and such. i did see your blog, with u going there with a toyota and selling your spot. i wont lie, i do think anout it sometimes. to be honest, REALLY honest, i do feel bad about it.
just do what u have to do man. dont delete it for another 10 years.
You told me, "Just do what u have to do man. dont delete it for another 10 years." that being said I won't be deleting it for six months.

Mods, instead of deleting this thread I believe we should lock it since it's a pretty solid reference of Danny and his character as well as previous sour dealings with fellow members gaseb and hikaru.

That being said this will be my last post in this thread Danny if you need to get ahold of me for whatever reason feel free to shoot me an email.
Old 08-13-2011, 09:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

whoa...n who are you to say that this only needs to be locked instead of deleted. look hikaru or whatever. Royal city promised me that all this **** will be deleted AS SOON AS he gets all his stuff. its between him and me. since hes dragging his feet, i dont mind. he made a promise, and hes breaking it, but its against me and him, not U!
did u buy anything from me? no, but some of my friends back here did buy something from u and got jacked/ripped off...yeah thats right. nobodys perfect, including u, selling a re done roof liner, and caliming it ot be real deal ek3/4 oem ****...
and since there were altercations between me n you previously, who are u to make a biased decision to have this locked for future reference. i didnt hear or see anybody appointed you as a judge or jury in this "trial" let alone a moderator. so STFU!!
as for gaseb, hes entitled to his opinions, and it shouldnt be coming out of u instead. so just be a spectator and again stfu!
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't talking to you to begin with. I was replying to hardcore97 and gaseb.

Indeed, we all entitled to our own opinions and so did I. This is the reason that we have public forums here. I was giving my 2 cents to other members, not you.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:10 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

You told me, "Just do what u have to do man. dont delete it for another 10 years." that being said I won't be deleting it for six months.

Mods, instead of deleting this thread I believe we should lock it since it's a pretty solid reference of Danny and his character as well as previous sour dealings with fellow members gaseb and hikaru.

That being said this will be my last post in this thread Danny if you need to get ahold of me for whatever reason feel free to shoot me an email.
and if i recall correctly and i "quote"

That's good to see hopefully they'll be here in 2 weeks like the other package. I do find it amazing that both seats showed in the system after asking for a refund but never the less ill be satisfied to receive them, as said the posting will be removed after receiving the seat.

- Show quoted text -
Forward

you told me a few times that they will be taken down after you have received the seats.
and im saying "not to delete it for a another 10 years" literally out of frustration. so now youre taking serious what i'm saying, but not taking serious about your promises??? nice one...
ill be more that happy if u keep by your words, as i have kept mine by delivering your seats.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:14 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

and i never sold or bought anything to hikaru...please check your facts right and straight before writing it down here...thats a baseless accusation.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Most childish thing I've ever read on H\T!
Old 09-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Finally got my part. Was a courier (f**king TNT) fault not Cheeseneck but you should be more responsible and you can't say that something has been sent if it didn't happen! Was waiting over a month for you to resend this part. This is simply unfair and unserious. Plus for you, that you didn't charge me for the resend.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:41 AM
I like to party

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ttt