Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

HnH Fabrication

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 01:14 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HnH Fabrication

well my name is andy and i really dont wanna do this and stir up trouble but i guess enough is enough and its about time someone blows up their spot. Also id really like to warn people just incase they were thinking about making a purchase..

i first got intouch with charlie at hnh fab around sept of 2011. after talking with him and getting a good relationship with him i decided to make a purchase of his custom bottom mount turbo manifold combo. In oct/nov of 2011 i finished paying for it and patiently waited for him to complete the manifold. And then i waited and waited and waited... i always kept in touch with him but it was always a "next week" thing with him. i had told him i needed it by a track event i was going to run in and he promised i would have it for that event and he never came thru... all through january and february of 2012 he kept saying and promising i would have it and still never came thru. He even sent me pics of the manifold almost complete and promised i would have it within the next couple days, and a month later i still dont have a "half completed" manifold.. so february goes by, march goes by, and now were almost done with april and i still havent recieved anything or even gotten my money back like i requested.

i had even contacted sheepey soto to help me out since he was promoting HnH Fab left and right and he couldnt even get me my manifold done. Honestly i know there are more people out there that this has, and is happening to, and its about time everyone speaks up. Honestly im just so sick and tired of the excuses and lies. He said that he had shipped my manifold on march 16, 2012 but never sent me a tracking number, never told me anything, never got **** and its now April 24, 2012... all i want is either my money back or my manifold. and honestly at this point.. i just want my money back! maybe some bad publicity will get some results... maybe
Old 04-24-2012, 02:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HnH Fabrication

Andy,
Like I've told you before I tried, and tried my best. I can tell you I am sorry for the **** the guy has put you threw. I as a human felt soo bad when I got the PM from you and the others that I DID try to talk to the kid, and of course it hasn't helped. It was my fault for stepping on grounds I really shouldn't have but I did out of having a heart and wanting you to get your stuff.

I did rep h n h, but do not anymore. I didn't know any of this stuff when i bought my manifold, but if I did i would've never done so. I did buy a manifold setup from him and couple others. But you gotta understand his shitty business deals has nothing to do with me. But again I am sorry for it since I did offer to try to help and couldn't get threw. This happens soo much with companies in the industry and they don't realize how hard it is to get out of their hole. Hope he can get his head out of his *** and fix all of this. Just wanted to come and make it clear I am not affiliated with them at all.

--Alex
Old 04-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Trial User

I really didn't wanna throw this stuff out there like this and I'm not gonna get into a arguement or anything like on Facebook, but maybe a little bad publicity will help get stuff done since I couldn't get it done on my own.

I do believe that u tried to help me because I kno u were able to help out my other friend get his topmount manifold set up from Charlie. And that's y I went to u for help. Everyone and their mother is saying I should tell my story to help other people thinking about making a purchase and also to help myself.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I most def agree with you man. This **** needs to be out in the public and known so things change. I'm all for you and what you have done, so by all means dont take what I say as if you are doing anything wrong. I know how it is to work hard for your money. Stay up Andy and I hope it all works out.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Always going out of his way to help others.. Now thats a good person.

*thumbs up* alex..

I've not really had anyone really complain about HnH fabbing..sorry this is happening, i surely hope to see this resolved soon.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:19 PM
Trial User

thanx man....

but ya, ive heard from atleast 4 or 5 other people that this has and is happening to. and theres probably more out there too. its just that no one is speaking up or posting in the forums about them and i was finally conviced to speak up and say something. i really dont want this happening to anyone else in the future.. ya he takes care of all the big companies and race shops but leaves the everyday enthusiast in the dust, even if they PAID FIRST.. i was put on the back burner so many times its not even funny.. i seen people posting up how their topmount manifolds or their forward facing manifold set ups were built in like 5-10 days, even quicker, when here i am still waiting and i paid and ordered mine months before they did. its just not right! so im finally speaking out
Old 04-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Retired Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear about you losing your hard earned cash.. sounds like a junkie stunt to me!

Cocaine is a hellava drug
Old 04-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sucks dude, might want to pay him alittle visit report him to the BBB and theres a company who will try and help resolve this issue and force him to refund or fix the issue. You can also call the cops in that area as this does fall into an area of theft.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup^

Shitty situation
Old 05-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

TTT
Old 05-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 06-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I've dealt with Sheepy before and I can vouch for this guy...and if there's any problems with what you bought from Sheepy, I can guarantee you that he will take care of it quick. And for HnH Fab, my friend bought a turbo mani from them and he paid in full about 5-6 months ago (roughly) and still don't have the product. He tried calling but no answer...etc, etc, etc,.... You guys know the rest. I was going to order one myself but after all this bs and problems I decided to go with the full race manifold. No headache and done deal!! All I can say for HnH is it's a small world to be hiding from people.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well andy finally got his manifold, after 7 long *** months, and A LOT of **** talking but he did get it, **** His & Hers Fabrication, btw he started a new facebook page, im sure hes gonna ditch the Hn' H one, the new one is under Charlie Turbo.. same guy new name... dont deal with him!