Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Scammer Alert: Cheeseneck aka Danny Feizal

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scammer Alert: Cheeseneck aka Danny Feizal

I've been dealing with Danny the past 3.5 months (January 19th when i sent my paypal payment) in a transaction of me purchasing a set of ek4 vti front and rear seats. Prior to sending money i was told that the seats will be here in 1-3 months guaranteed. Although it was a long transit time i still agreed on it. He sent the rears four day before sending the fronts.

He sends me the tracking #'s I think everything is cool so i go on about my business, february and march goes by and i'm checkin tracking and realizing its never being updated so i email POS malaysia (early april) asking whats up with the tracking and why wouldn't it be being updated, I was thinking maybe the events in japan may have somehow held up the transit, they confirm it didn't the real transit time would be 3-4 months and not only that but they have no record of the front seats being sent.. I email danny (forwarding their response) telling him that I infact need these seats by May 3rd in an effort to get my car ready for this eibach trip i've been planning all year.

Danny goes on to tell me that the front seats must have been lost in transit and he agrees to send another set to me (cool right?) late april and says that he will make sure i recieve these seats by may 3rd, I recieved my back seats on 4/23 so i'm thinking cool dudes making good on his promise it's taking a little longer than expected but as long as i'm ready for eibach good

I'm now sitting here typing this as i pack gettin ready for eibach and have still yet to recieve my front seats. I'm no longer taking my car due to a couple of factors this being one of them (i don't own front seats.) In addition to I haven't heard from Danny since May 7th (4 days after when we agreed i'd have them at my door) which he sent me a (2) tracking numbers supposedly for the lower and upper half. Neither tracking # works. I've emailed him 4-5 times since the 7th as well as hit him up on facebook and have not heard anything.

needless to day this deal has gone from sweet to sour over the past few months i'm still seat-less, had to change arrangements for eibach and now out of money so until than i'd advise all to stay away from DANNY FEIZAL aka cheeseneck
Old 05-11-2011, 12:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Scammer Alert: Cheeseneck aka Danny Feizal

Bump for you man cause that's b/s. Hope it works out for you.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hmm I wouldn't blame him for the Malayasian shipping ,it's such a POS. As for the front seats ... =/ there's always next year mang.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I wouldn't be blaming him if...
a) he would have quoted me the correct time frame
b) he didn't tell me he sent the seats when he really didn't.

so now i sit here with tracking #'s that don't work and no seats yet he has my money and has put me behind as far my timeline goes.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Royal_C!ty
I wouldn't be blaming him if...
a) he would have quoted me the correct time frame
b) he didn't tell me he sent the seats when he really didn't.

so now i sit here with tracking #'s that don't work and no seats yet he has my money and has put me behind as far my timeline goes.
You should get a refund @ least. Dont let it discourage you from Eibach...
Old 05-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by miss.Soshinoya
,it's such a POS.
and it is actually called POS. If you know anything about the POS it is that they are absolutely terrible about updated their tracking stuff. A good chunk of people have ordered stuff off him on the EK Official parts thread and all got their stuff. I have a couple of things that should be on the way...ill have to update on that later.

Sounds like he handled the problems pretty well though.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by kingofbattle909
You should get a refund @ least. Dont let it discourage you from Eibach...
Its no discouraging I'm actually on my way right now... Just taking my gf's car and gonna spectate.

As for how he handled the problem everything seemed like he it was goin well until different occurrences happened from the disappearing seats to telling me you sent the seats earlier when you really hadn't and lastly not returning any emails or messages
Old 05-11-2011, 02:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Good luck man.

I ordered some stuff from him (ctr wing, visors and seat belts) and paid for it paypal april 11th and he told me it would take 3 days for him to ship it and 10 days for it to arrive at my house.

He didnt ship the items till the 16th and the third box just got here yesterday.

I disputed the charges thru paypal because it took him 2 weeks to get me a tracking number, which the shipper couldnt confirm until a few days before the items arrived. Then, when the wing showed up damaged and the visors have gouges in them (clearly happening before shipping) he refused to take any responsibility for any of it (even tho the pics he sent me for the items depicted no damage other than normal wear, no cracks or anything).

Just a warning in the future, altho his prices are usually really good, it will take you forever to get the items...and be really sure about the condition of the stuff before you shell out the money.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump!
Old 05-13-2011, 02:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by swissromance
Good luck man.

I ordered some stuff from him (ctr wing, visors and seat belts) and paid for it paypal april 11th and he told me it would take 3 days for him to ship it and 10 days for it to arrive at my house.

He didnt ship the items till the 16th and the third box just got here yesterday.

I disputed the charges thru paypal because it took him 2 weeks to get me a tracking number, which the shipper couldnt confirm until a few days before the items arrived. Then, when the wing showed up damaged and the visors have gouges in them (clearly happening before shipping) he refused to take any responsibility for any of it (even tho the pics he sent me for the items depicted no damage other than normal wear, no cracks or anything).

Just a warning in the future, altho his prices are usually really good, it will take you forever to get the items...and be really sure about the condition of the stuff before you shell out the money.
Sounds like a similar issue I'm going thru... Definitely a lame way to handle business.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump for his response!
Old 05-15-2011, 08:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

finally got a reply, still don't know wtf to take away from this...
man i just got a hold of a computer, and indeed things have gone sour. im sure u dont want to hear my reasons for that.
1st of all, im not a scammer.
2nd things have not gone my way this past week, and ill spare u the reasons/excuses. just to tell u the shipping of parts have not gone as ive had planned.
but i do (did) promise that you will receive your seats, but it seems taht the tracking numbers again dont work, so ill need
to check again wt the post office personnel that ive been dealing wt this past month. i dont think u want to hear anything else from me except maybe about the seats. all i can say is i always sent to all my customers/buyers but as u can see **** happens. im sorry that it had to happen wt our transaction/deal, but it did happen, and i guarantee to u that i will make it up to u, 1st will be the successful delivery of the front seats.
ive told u that the postal servece cant detect the front seats that ive earlier sent out, and i already agreed to sent out another set to u.
i dont what else to say,but again i guarantee the seats will reach u, as i have said before, i send out to all my buyers.

again im very sorry for the difficulties that i have caused u. and i admit it is my bad for all the unanswred questions/no replies and what not. ive been building my rep on clubcivic for more than a year, and for some time on hondamarketplace, hence the vouches.
and i do understand, if i were in your shoes, ill be pissed off too.

really hoping for a positive reply from u.

regards
Old 05-15-2011, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

To the Top. Hope you get this settled.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

from another forum...

Originally Posted by cheeseneck
1st of all im not a scammer. i did ship the whole seat setup on february, and somehow the frontseats got lost during shipping. the rear seats did arrive, but to my dismay, and to the buyers dissapointment, it got lost during shipping. i do agree that the tracking numbers didnt work at first as the numbers are sometimes updated later in the pos malaysia system, and sometimes the mailing system here sucks (well sometimes) but all the other times they just work and the packages arrive. i did promised to the OP to ship a 2nd seat out to him, as i have always done previously done to other buyers (when their parts did'nt arrive).
i promise that u will receive your seats soon, as the latest front ones that ive sent u still havent got their tracking numbers check out. and thats a PROMISE, in front of all the other forumers on here to see.
as for the unanswered emails and facebook replies, i really didnt have any internet access these few days, as i dont own a smartphone or do i subscribe to an internet plan on my current phone. but im not here to make excuses, and that definitely is my bad.
as for the other replies from buyers that have bought from me, thanks for the support.
and as for the OP, i deeply apologise for the difficulty this transaction has caused u. i promise to make it up to u, and i guarantee u that u will receive the front seats as promised.
and again please, im not a scammer.
I've had excuse after excuse danny, if you want to make it up to me as a customer stop lying and give me the product i paid you for three and a half months ago... you say your not a scammer but it's hard not to believe granted i did receive the rears. I've been lied to about these front seats numerous times.... I actually dug up our emails just so you and everyone else can see how many times i've been lied to:

4-15 "will be sending out the fronts (again) this week by air, so it will reach u by the end of april."
4-21 "i'll email you the tracking numbers for the fronts this coming monday or tuesday" which was nearly a month ago! and seeing how that monday and tuesday (25th &26th) came and went and still i recieved nothing.
4-25 were i told you everything is good as long i get them by may 3rd and you stated "ok ok ill make sure you recieve them by then"
5-3 (THE DAY OF THE DEADLINE) "i will make sure you receive the seats by the end of the week" it's now the 15th and not only do i not have my seats but i don't have a functional tracking number... again!

it's been lie, after lie, after lie, after lie and i only have half of what i paid you for on january 19th (nearly 4 months ago.) if you wanna make me a satisfied customer get me my seats or get me a refund.
Old 05-15-2011, 05:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 05-16-2011, 01:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

same thing happened to me when i ordered some parts.parts got lost in the shipping process.he came thru though.he said he would resend anything that was missing from original order and it arrived just as he promised.hope everything works out for you from this point on.g/l
Old 05-17-2011, 09:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i'm keeping my fingers crossed it's may 17th and i still have received no seats.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

and not having access to a computer is complete bullshit. I bring forth to our peers some evidence that he has not been "without a computer." Here you'll see he's on a native malysian site named: ekdivision (which i'm now the newest member of) if you pay attention to the dates you can see that he's been quite active over there.

exhibit a: posted on may 12th

exhibit b: posted twice on may 9th

exhibit ba: make that posted three times on may 9th

exhibit bb: sold the foglights on may 9th

exhibit c: posted the 13th & 14th (last date of contact via email was the 13th)

exhbit c: posted again on the 14th

so danny you have once again been caught up in a lie... now can we be honest for a change, where are my seats?!
Old 05-17-2011, 10:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks for the heads up i was just gonna buy ctr rear seat from him too really good price but not no more after this.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Type-RBo1
thanks for the heads up i was just gonna buy ctr rear seat from him too really good price but not no more after this.
yah after this transaction i'd definitely advise everyone to look elsewhere...
Old 05-17-2011, 11:26 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

just got a hold of this thread.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:35 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by swissromance
Good luck man.

for one thing, it was only 10 days, not 2 weeks, when he started the dispute.
i clearly said that it would be 14-20 days. and for POS MALAYSIA, they have their good days n bad days, ups n downs same with other postal services.
and u paid $70 for the window visors, and $50 for the seatbelts. who the hell sells for that price here, shipped?
ive been dealing wt a lot of buyers/customers, man u are a piece of work.
i clearly stated that these items are all in used condition, and youre expecting items in mint condition. and did u really ask a replacement for the visors, or the ctr base plate? NO.
until today the dispute is still on, and last week u said that you've settled the dispute, but it seems that u didnt do anything.
im still waiting for the dispute to be cancelled as youve stated before that u have done but clearly not done, n refund your damn $60.
ive mailed out countless items, as said to miss shosinoya and medjosh above, and also countless other buyers, and they usually held up fine even after delivery.
n u are the most difficult guy to do bssiness with.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:45 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by Royal_C!ty
and not having access to a computer is complete bullshit. I bring forth to our peers some evidence that he has not been "without a computer." Here you'll see he's on a native malysian site named: ekdivision (which i'm now the newest member of) if you pay attention to the dates you can see that he's been quite active over there.

exhibit a: posted on may 12th

exhibit b: posted twice on may 9th

exhibit ba: make that posted three times on may 9th

exhibit bb: sold the foglights on may 9th

exhibit c: posted the 13th & 14th (last date of contact via email was the 13th)

exhbit c: posted again on the 14th

so danny you have once again been caught up in a lie... now can we be honest for a change, where are my seats?!

ive already posted on that forum and i will also post on here.
ive been using the computer at my office this whole time for all my pms and emails. and lately the office administrator have blocked all the foreign websites, facebook even googlemail. n the only website that i can access is the local ek forums (yes theyre local)
i really understand that this is your hard earned money. n i truly respect that as a fact, and i too would be really pissed off if things didnt go my way.
im now here trying to straight things out, so that u can still receive your front seats, with the same tracking numbers that i gave u earlier, and all will be good.
ive had a lot of vouches on here and on clubcivic, and did u really think as a scammer, i would have those vouches, support and what not form all of those guys (n girls)?
and as a scammer, would i even use the same nick for all my forum registry, foreign or domestic. hell, i even accepted the OP as a facebook friend, where he knows how i look , how may family looks etc etc...
ive sent out countless items on hondamarketplace (for nearly a year)and on clubcivic (more than a year), and some even buy from me only through emails, but i always deliver. but sometimes **** happens.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:46 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by medjosh6
same thing happened to me when i ordered some parts.parts got lost in the shipping process.he came thru though.he said he would resend anything that was missing from original order and it arrived just as he promised.hope everything works out for you from this point on.g/l
yes thank you good sir...
Old 05-17-2011, 11:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^this guy. send the man his seats you jacker!

Quick Reply: Scammer Alert: Cheeseneck aka Danny Feizal