Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

K series Inline Pro Fuel Rail. Anyone got any experience with them?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default K series Inline Pro Fuel Rail. Anyone got any experience with them?

Thinking about going with the Inline Pro fuel rail and using one of the stock Bseries fuel pressure regulators I have, instead of buying an aftermarket FPR.

Didnt know if anyone had any feedback or anything on this setup. Have not really heard much about it. Any drawbacks or anything? I would be using it for an essentially stock K20A2 with some bolt-ons and a good tune in an EG hatch.

I have did some searching around for some info and asked a tuner or two if they have encountered this setup and they had not. I believe the theory behind it is you can run the stock Bseries regulator on the Kseries Inline Pro rail and leave the vacuum line off of the regulator. This should bump up the fuel pressure to around 50psi as long as an aftermarket Walbro, or equivalent, fuel pump is being used.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:45 AM
King of the One Liners

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: K series Inline Pro Fuel Rail. Anyone got any experience with them?

I have used the inline pro rail on kseries and fseries and it works fine. never used it with a rail mounted fpr but I dont see why that would be an issue
Old 04-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: K series Inline Pro Fuel Rail. Anyone got any experience with them?

Originally Posted by 2fastGSR
I have used the inline pro rail on kseries and fseries and it works fine. never used it with a rail mounted fpr but I dont see why that would be an issue
When I went and picked up my motor from Inline today, I got myself a fuel rail also. I dont see why it would give any problems. Ill take/listen to some advice from some guys that have had more experience with more setups than me. This is my first Kswap and so I just talked about it with Jeremy. He said he was surprised that more people have not used them instead of buying fittings and a $150 aftermarket FPR, as well as more fuel line. Atleast with this I can use my stock Bseries FPR, I have some fuel line, and I can run a rubber return line just like Honda engines came stock with.