Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

HONDA-TECH (RESPONSE TO TOPIC)

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 10:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HONDA-TECH (RESPONSE TO TOPIC)

Thanks to those who gave the time to come and summarize through this beirf description. First of all, I own a 94 eg6 (DX model). I have a 95 SIR II Motor in my vehcile. This morning I took it for a test drive and it wen't out on me. As when i feel lack of power the is losing for the motor. Also my oil light has been on for a few days now; due to that me mugenCHIP burns alot of oil (vtec pop in 5000). As when the vehcile was losing speed the motor still runs then i accelerate to the pedal, it blogs out. Then suddenly about 1 minute later came to a stop. I never really in my carrer had stump on and issure similar to this. After it stop, i could no longer get to start. Also i crank the ignition switch to start but then it rotates but it won't catch. The spark and fuel; good be a possibility of fuel not reaching to the rail.? Anywase let me know please if anyone got any helpful advice..Thanks you for time...Tria-

Old 04-20-2006, 10:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: HONDA-TECH (onebadjdm)

Seized the engine by running with no oil
Old 04-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Your oil light was on for a few days.... Thats something you should have looked at, as soon as it showed up.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Schrader)

uhh... mugen chip wont cause a motor to burn oil.. having a mugen chip with no governer like most of them have and over revving the expletive out of your motor causes it to burn oil.. umm.. the oil light .. its there to tell u there is no ******* oil in your car.. OR your very dangerously low on oil pressure.. let me guess.. someone put this motor in your car for you and u dont know **** about cars... well thats a 2400 dollar fuckup.. damn kiddo..

when the redlight goes on.. you stop right??
Old 04-20-2006, 11:36 PM
HT Order of Merit

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (siregcivic)

The oil pressure light only comes on when the PSi is 6 or less... which is low enough to cause engine damage almost immediatly. If you were driving your car around with the oil light on for a few days, congrats... you just destroyed your motor.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by onebadjdm &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks to those who gave the time to come and summarize through this beirf description. First of all, I own a 94 eg6 (DX model). I have a 95 SIR II Motor in my vehcile. This morning I took it for a test drive and it wen't out on me. As when i feel lack of power the is losing for the motor. Also my oil light has been on for a few days now; due to that me mugenCHIP burns alot of oil (vtec pop in 5000). As when the vehcile was losing speed the motor still runs then i accelerate to the pedal, it blogs out. Then suddenly about 1 minute later came to a stop. I never really in my carrer had stump on and issure similar to this. After it stop, i could no longer get to start. Also i crank the ignition switch to start but then it rotates but it won't catch. The spark and fuel; good be a possibility of fuel not reaching to the rail.? Anywase let me know please if anyone got any helpful advice..Thanks you for time...Tria-

</TD></TR></TABLE>

been in the country long?
Old 04-21-2006, 12:51 AM

well, thanks for the advice. Well, i didn't quite actuallly drive it often too... I drive it to work and back home about 5 minutes drive to work and from work to my house. The engine rotates but it won't catch and start!...i did a basic diagnose on the vehicle already...there is spark in the 1 cyclinder...and there fuel.....Has anyone face this issue before?..I didn't drive it hard ...cause my car was reck from an accident cause by my little bro...I might have did damage to the piston rings...but other than that i would have to go in futher investigation....let me know if anyone has any advice.... on this issue..!! Tria
Old 04-21-2006, 12:55 AM

Default Re: (siregcivic)

Hey, dude i'm not trying to be a smart *** or a jerk...Well, first of all my chip wasn't chip but Mugen..My was progarmmed by my buddy...and i set the rev. redline at 8300..so watch before you talk...
Old 04-21-2006, 01:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (onebadjdm)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by onebadjdm &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey, dude i'm not trying to be a smart *** or a jerk...Well, first of all my chip wasn't chip but Mugen..My was progarmmed by my buddy...and i set the rev. redline at 8300..so watch before you talk...</TD></TR></TABLE>

DUDE!! Before you start talking **** to the people that are trying ot help you, listen to what they are saying.

It obviosly sounds like you over looked all the warnings that were givin to you. The oil light was on for a while, which means YOU NEED OIL!!!!! And you drove the car with the light on. You my frie... you are a dumbass. Nice waste of money.
Old 04-21-2006, 02:39 AM

Default Re: (boo bees)

well, if that your nice way of saying nice to other people it geuss you must been drop hard when you were a little child....YOU STUPID DUMB expletive YOU JUST DON"T ANSWER PEOPLE BACK IN THAT KIND OF MANNER...If so why don't you just shove it up your A** .....Anywase ...
Old 04-21-2006, 02:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by onebadjdm &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Anywase ...</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by STREETWERKZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

been in the country long? </TD></TR></TABLE>

anyway........ IBTL.
Old 04-21-2006, 02:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by onebadjdm &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well, if that your nice way of saying nice to other people it geuss you must been drop hard when you were a little child....YOU STUPID DUMB expletive YOU JUST DON"T ANSWER PEOPLE BACK IN THAT KIND OF MANNER...If so why don't you just shove it up your A** .....Anywase ...</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahahaha.. dood... honestly.. if u say u have a moogen chip.. then u say u dont.. be honest and say what u have.. and if ur oil light is on.. u just put a piece of tape on it?? and keep going?? sounds dumb to me kiddo.. anyway.. ur motor is done.. have fun paying someone a couple of geez to fix it..

might as well lock this thread..

theres no point to argue here

Old 04-21-2006, 06:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by onebadjdm &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks to those who gave the time to come and summarize through this beirf description. First of all, I own a 94 eg6 (DX model). I have a 95 SIR II Motor in my vehcile. This morning I took it for a test drive and it wen't out on me. As when i feel lack of power the is losing for the motor. Also my oil light has been on for a few days now; due to that me mugenCHIP burns alot of oil (vtec pop in 5000). As when the vehcile was losing speed the motor still runs then i accelerate to the pedal, it blogs out. Then suddenly about 1 minute later came to a stop. I never really in my carrer had stump on and issure similar to this. After it stop, i could no longer get to start. Also i crank the ignition switch to start but then it rotates but it won't catch. The spark and fuel; good be a possibility of fuel not reaching to the rail.? Anywase let me know please if anyone got any helpful advice..Thanks you for time...Tria-

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Question, does anybody learn anything in elementary school anymore??
Old 04-21-2006, 06:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HONDA-TECH (1dumbassscreenname)

Save the crappy attitude. People were trying to help you, and you flew off the handle.

You tore your motor up. Driving around with the oil light on for a few days is a sure fire way to need a replacement.