Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Greddy Piggyback bluebox!!! GRRR look inside wat is wat ???

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 04:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greddy Piggyback bluebox!!! GRRR look inside wat is wat ???

wat do 1,2,3,and 4 adjust??

my car runs alright wit lude injectors and i move all those until it idles right, but now i have 450cc dsm injectors and i cant get it to idle right can anyone show me where to get info or in any one has 450 cc and managed by this piggyback let me know where i should set them, anything would be helpfull thanks!
Old 12-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Greddy Piggyback bluebox!!! GRRR look inside wat is wat ??? (1SickHb)

Dude, you are freaking high if you "moved all those" until it idled right. Stop trying to half *** things.

I know #3 controls MAP sensor voltage OUT.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Greddy Piggyback bluebox!!! GRRR look inside wat is wat ??? (Hybrid93Eg)

yeah something like that,lol......thanks for #3 tho........
Old 12-11-2005, 05:25 PM
* B A N N E D *

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Greddy Piggyback bluebox!!! GRRR look inside wat is wat ??? (1SickHb)

No speaka de english, I cannot relp you.

Now what do you want?
Old 12-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Greddy Piggyback bluebox!!! GRRR look inside wat is wat ??? (Redline96LX)

i need to know wat those knombs are,?wat do each one adjust.(#3map)
Old 12-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1SickHb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i need to know wat those knombs are,?wat do each one adjust.(#3map)</TD></TR></TABLE>

I highly doubt you will find anyone on here (short of Kenji) who will tell you what those pots are for. I happened to be one of the first people in the states to get one of the 18G kits for my Si. The only reason I know what #3 is is because I worked for quite some time with Greddy directly to try to resolve the constant CEL resulting from too much fuel.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Greddy Piggyback bluebox!!! GRRR look inside wat is wat ??? (Hybrid93Eg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hybrid93Eg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dude, you are freaking high if you "moved all those" until it idled right.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL

I don't think there's too much documentation on those pots because they were preset from GReddy. Here is the Blue e-Manage Manual though. I doubt it'd do any good but 'moving all those things' was an even bigger gamble, so...
Old 12-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Greddy Piggyback bluebox!!! GRRR look inside wat is wat ??? (EE_Chris)

aight,so wat do i do?get it tuned at the dyno??lol its funny cuz it works only running 6psi, thanks for all the feed back i'll leave like that till i hit up the dyno.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1SickHb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">aight,so wat do i do?get it tuned at the dyno??lol its funny cuz it works only running 6psi, thanks for all the feed back i'll leave like that till i hit up the dyno. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Its simple. The blue box was designed to work with a specific set of components. Even then, it doesn't work very well... lol.. What you need to do is move on to something more stand alone. Crome, Uberdata, Hondata, etc. All these will offer MUCH better control and tuneability,
Old 12-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

true, i was think about chrome or hondata, thanks!
Old 12-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1SickHb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">true, i was think about chrome or hondata, thanks! </TD></TR></TABLE>

No H in Crome. I'm a Crome Pro user myself. I don't think you will have any trouble at all or any disappointments with it.
Old 12-11-2005, 07:07 PM

Are you running a resistor box with your DSM 450cc injectors? If not that may be why you are having an idle problem.

Do you have a wideband to see where your A/F ratios are in Vac and Boost?
Old 12-11-2005, 08:45 PM

just buy the injectors sensor and the e-manage software...easy easy to tune it...
Old 12-12-2005, 06:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Greddy Piggyback bluebox!!! GRRR look inside wat is wat ??? (Everyones Hero)

i have a resistor box, with the 450cc injectors.. but its all good , at least for now , i threw in my prelude injecotrs.,290cc i think(97 lude)
it works just fine idles great, and spools perfect now lagging..

and wats this "injectors sensor and the e-manage software...easy easy to tune it..."

still thinkin bout chrome....

Old 12-12-2005, 07:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1SickHb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and wats this "injectors sensor and the e-manage software...easy easy to tune it..."</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you buy the e-Manage, you'll need software to tune it. GReddy calls this software package the "Support Tool" and in order to use this software with the e-Manage, you need a special cable that is available through GReddy as well. A standard cable will NOT work - don't bother.

You have the Blue Box though, which is not the e-Manage. If you had the Support Tool and cable, you should be able to program the Blue Box. However once you plug up the cable between the computer and Blue Box and then fire up the Support Tool program, all of the settings that GReddy had programmed in there for their turbo kit will be erased.

There are also additional sensors and harnesses that can be bought for the e-Manage which extends its functionality. Check here for more info. They have all the manuals, FAQ's and links that should be able to help you out.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1SickHb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have a resistor box, with the 450cc injectors.. but its all good , at least for now , i threw in my prelude injecotrs.,290cc i think(97 lude)
it works just fine idles great, and spools perfect now lagging..

and wats this "injectors sensor and the e-manage software...easy easy to tune it..."

still thinkin bout chrome....

</TD></TR></TABLE>

The blue box is setup to use 310's from Greddy, so it shouldn't have required much "tweaking", if any at all to get it idle fine with those 290's.
Old 12-12-2005, 12:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hmmm maybe u guys havent seen the "Blue box" ima take pics of it tonight.....it doesnt look like those emanage boxes.......