Notices

QUICK Q!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default QUICK Q!!! Anyone PLEASE

Hey are DSM injectors necessary if you are going to run a GREDDY T04-15G With maybe 6 psi intercooler!!! And Greddy E-manage!!!! Or should i just use stock injectors!!! THANX FOR ANY INPUT GUYS!!! IM A NOOB WITH TURBOS!!!(have not yet installes turbo but about to its sitting here at my house as we speak!)
Old 05-01-2007, 07:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: QUICK Q!!! Anyone PLEASE (mortificationrock)

depends on how must boost you plan to run and how much hp you plan on making. Im going to say yes, you need to upgrade.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: QUICK Q!!! Anyone PLEASE (RedEj8)

Well what numbers can i get with A JDM D15B VTEC usedw/low miles!!! GREDDY T04-15g MSD IGNITION AEM CAMGEAR (i guess needs to be adjusted) p28 chipped (i think with eprom or someshit like that) I also have the E-manage (which by the way i have no idea of how t E-manage it!!!!)
Old 05-01-2007, 09:06 PM
New User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mortificationrock &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey are DSM injectors necessary if you are going to run a GREDDY T04-15G With maybe 6 psi intercooler!!! And Greddy E-manage!!!! Or should i just use stock injectors!!! THANX FOR ANY INPUT GUYS!!! IM A NOOB WITH TURBOS!!!(have not yet installes turbo but about to its sitting here at my house as we speak!) </TD></TR></TABLE>

I think you are a NOOB at Grammar and PUNCTUATION TOO!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! lol
Old 05-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: QUICK Q!!! Anyone PLEASE (Boostfed.com)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Boostfed.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I think you are a NOOB at Grammar and PUNCTUATION TOO!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! lol </TD></TR></TABLE>Ok dude!!! If that makes you feel special then YES! If you nothing stupider to say then dont post if your going to post then post some good info. can u say DEE,DEE,DEE
Old 05-01-2007, 09:32 PM
New User

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks dood, my daughter says I am DEE DEE DEE ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: QUICK Q!!! Anyone PLEASE (Boostfed.com)

not trying to beef dude just if you got some knowledge to share why not share with a "noob" Anyways any tips on installing a Greddy turbo kit? I mean I am a noob and dont know where to relly Fu**en start? What goes where and how to adjust psi and all any good knowledge would help THANX ! sorry for the beef its just my way of looking at **** but we cool right?
Old 05-01-2007, 09:54 PM
been there done that

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mortificationrock &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">not trying to beef dude just if you got some knowledge to share why not share with a "noob" Anyways any tips on installing a Greddy turbo kit? I mean I am a noob and dont know where to relly Fu**en start? What goes where and how to adjust psi and all any good knowledge would help THANX ! sorry for the beef its just my way of looking at **** but we cool right? </TD></TR></TABLE>

1. take to professional
2. pay lots of american dollars for installation and tune
3. enjoy