Notices

Where to find Greddy BOV springs??

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 06:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to find Greddy BOV springs??

I need a new inner spring for my type S but every site I've looked at only lists springs for the type R. One stiff and one normal. I'm not having much luck on srtforums for info. Does anybody know where I can find an inner spring for the type s? Also would a type R spring work? I'm still running stock turbo right now but pushing around 18 pounds so I'm not sure if the type R spring would be too much or not. I've search this site also but found nothing on this. Any help is appreciated.
Old 04-08-2005, 01:06 PM

Default Re: Where to find Greddy BOV springs?? (drewsrt)

I just got off of the phone with Greddy and they said the type r spring wont fit. Can anyone help me out?
Old 04-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drewsrt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just got off of the phone with Greddy and they said the type r spring wont fit. Can anyone help me out?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Greddy is retarded. And so is there technical and customer support. The Type R spring will fit into the Type S BOV. My friend has done it and it works. He runs 7psi daily, and 14psi at the track.

Khoi
Old 04-08-2005, 06:33 PM

Default Re: Where to find Greddy BOV springs?? (Sohc Driver)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sohc Driver &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Greddy is retarded. And so is there technical and customer support. The Type R spring will fit into the Type S BOV. My friend has done it and it works. He runs 7psi daily, and 14psi at the track.

Khoi</TD></TR></TABLE>

Do you know which one your buddy is running? The stiff or regular? And is he running it with any of the springs that came in the type s or just the type r spring? Thanks for the info BTW.
Old 04-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drewsrt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Do you know which one your buddy is running? The stiff or regular? And is he running it with any of the springs that came in the type s or just the type r spring? Thanks for the info BTW. </TD></TR></TABLE>

That I am not sure. All I know for sure is that he swapped out the Type S spring for the Type R spring. I'll try to find out tomorrow.

Khoi
Old 04-09-2005, 06:48 AM

Default Re: Where to find Greddy BOV springs?? (Sohc Driver)

Alright awesome! Anyone else have any other info that could help me out?