LST / LS-T Turbo B18A B18B setups

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Turbo-LS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo-LS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah snow is fun i must admit, BUT my baby is a fair weather rider ONLY. i have my maxima daily for all other climate. **** i barely get traction on dry pavement it wouldnt go anywhere on snow or rain anyhow LOL would be pretty funny though. good lord im bored out of my mind. wish i had an engine to work on. and yes texans do NOT know how to dive in the snow. its pretty funny to see them try. ive been ther in snow sotrms. Hilarious stuff goes on </TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree 100% I am thinking about selling everything I have, turbo kit, car, motors, evrything.. Just so i can build something else again. Might keep my 2.0 LSvtec tho that might go in a track car... I love building **** to. If you notice, I went threw 4 setups in this thread
Old 12-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JDMs1eeper)

yeah i saw a few different things going on. i wish i had some loot floatin around i would build a k series and smoke gary gaydella in that ecojunk hes bitching out in now. automatic POS. goddamn my girlfriend drives a 5 speed for god sakes and he jumped ship to a ecotech. he was NEVER a honda person if you can jump ship to a gm. good lord what is this world coming too
Old 12-04-2005, 04:45 PM

bwhahahahaha
Old 12-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol
Old 12-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i thought you might like that, mani hate GM's now isnt the whole import racing all about rebelling the american companies? and now there taking **** over, pisses me off to no end
Old 12-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well thats the plan, we need to be the best at Honda/Acura + other import companys then send out crews to american crews. Lay low then take it all over. We will own it all! Muahahahha!
Old 12-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hahahahahaha yo i pissed some people off i thinik. i did a write up in a forum that saiud gm or honda. this is still honda-tech right?????? they all ganged up on me because i said somehting about gary gardella switching to gm. the last time i checked this was honda-tech still. for HONDAS right? or am i wrong. its honda tech for everyone else. damn did GM buy out this forum to and is makign everyone talk about ecotechs and praise them? have they taken over out forums and our tracks? hopefully there are still some true honda entousiasts out there to keep this HONDA-TECH.COM real and about its honda roots.
Old 12-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

actualy... Honda-Tech.com is broken up into this

4% technical
4% productive
4% creative
16%bragging about new bandwagon purchaces
20%bashing about last months bandwagon purchaces
50% **** talk, drammah, "use the search button posts" & other non honda-tech stuff

and the other 2% was banned for asking simple questions.
Old 12-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i think you nailed that right on the head man. bunch of bs. damn im just going to finish building my toy and run bracket 3 LOLOL at least it will be diverse winnings not just all gm's for god sakes. i stil cant believe how badly i was ganged up on. man people are just a bunch of bandwagoneers. oh well sorry to get off topic. BACK TO THE TURBO LS'S YEAH BABY !!!!!! NON VTEC ROCKS
Old 12-04-2005, 08:24 PM

Yes your right back on track...

Soooo what does everyone think bout them? Owait i think we all rdy know the answer to that ?

Well here guys lets talk bout trannys/gearing/slicks(sizeing) and what you think works best with how much power per wight?

Understand???

If not that then lets hear some more setups or soon to be setups!
Old 12-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thats just the way the world is. I mean even normal people that arnt into cars are hung up on lastest fashions.

example :emo

**** i garentee 90% of the emo clowns running around this area and myspace dont even know what it is. They just wear their hair sloppy, white belts, black hair and an ocational pink sleeved T shirt. Emo = emotional hard core and usaly was bands expessing them selves in side project demo CD's. Half the original emo bands were rocken hard core ****'s. Now people are mistakeing it as green day, the late day alternative. lol ****... My buddy works at the local radio station and I used to get free demo CD's from him all the time. Back in 2002 I have Junliana theory, blacktop cadience, Saves the day, All American rejects, brandston and several others before they even picked up a record lable. I have an original CD from Saves the day when they were still playing gigs and recording in their moms basement lol. But back then eveyone was like. WTF is that? That is shitty music. And now everyone acts like they just found jesus like almost 4 years later. Same **** with weezer back in the day in middle school when they first got signed on w/ a lable. no1 knew them and i was the only 6th grader rocken their CD. 6+ year later everyone is rockin them with thier jank out.

thing is. Dont let it get to you, most people are dumb lemmings anyways BTW... a lemming is a stupid *** animal that could be traviling in a heard. THey know the front of the groupe is jumping off a cliff to their death yet they still follow them to their grave because they dont think for themselves.

OK, back on subject.

Anyone ran a 10sec. pass w/ their LS turbo yet? Sprayteg, have you re ran your car yet? Hopefully youll respond

EDIT: i rushed to type this because i have work in the AM so I may have a lot of typeO's. please forgive my 3rd grade computer skillz
Old 12-05-2005, 06:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (teg2die4)

ONce again JDMSleper nails it on the head, I knew what a lemming was but i really love the real world 2005 reference to the people being just that. LEMMINGS lol good call dude. Anywho id really like to talk gearsets/ tranny stength/ tire size to breaking points etc... i run a pretty small slick but then again i have only been to one race in my entire life with my car so i dont knwo to much about slicks. beginners luck i won my first time at etown. not bad for a first time driver and horible reaction times. anyhow im running a stock cable LS ys1 tranny with a nice juicy quaife to back things up and gett the power to both wheels. seems to be workign pretty well. im also running a 20% larger intermediate shaft and a set of INSANE CV's. 600hp axles. im not worried about the axles because i know of at least 3 people running stock axles on well over 500hp without any problems.good ol pep boys huh?? LOL no i see how everyone has their tires sticking out of the body. just curious as to why they all do this? i mean thats creating a **** load of drag and will effect your et's.does anyone know what is teh biggest you can go keeping the tires under the fenders? also i have a great page for you guys. it has all the honda gear ratios and a graph and you can even compare two at teh same time and change tire sizes etc. http://www.fatboyraceworks.com...are=1

JDMSleeper - i plan on running 10's come spring in my ls turbo. going to either upgrade my compressor housing and wheel or change completely the turbo and jump up to some 1600cc's play with cam timing and put some more ignition and hopefully be putting down around 600-650whp. see how she likes more air crammed down her throat hahahaha well more power and a little help from staged rev limiting should get me off the line nice and bring my 60ft's down considerably. i was taking off the line slow the one time i went just wanted to be nice to her cause was first time on the track. next time shes getting hit off 5500 2stage build some boost off the line baby and some full throttle shifting set up is in the works as well.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo-LS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah snow is fun i must admit, BUT my baby is a fair weather rider ONLY. i have my maxima daily for all other climate. **** i barely get traction on dry pavement it wouldnt go anywhere on snow or rain anyhow LOL would be pretty funny though. good lord im bored out of my mind. wish i had an engine to work on. and yes texans do NOT know how to dive in the snow. its pretty funny to see them try. ive been ther in snow sotrms. Hilarious stuff goes on </TD></TR></TABLE>

Just curious on your turbos trim specs....???
Old 12-05-2005, 09:09 AM

Default Re: (99lspwr)

anybody here with an ls retaining a/c? What did you guys do with your radiator fan setups? pics?
Old 12-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (InfamousDC2FI)

i'd like to know also... my manifold+ turbo doesnt clear my main rad fan
Old 12-05-2005, 02:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo-LS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ONce again JDMSleper nails it on the head, I knew what a lemming was but i really love the real world 2005 reference to the people being just that. LEMMINGS lol good call dude.

JDMSleeper - i plan on running 10's come spring in my ls turbo. going to either upgrade my compressor housing and wheel or change completely the turbo and jump up to some 1600cc's play with cam timing and put some more ignition and hopefully be putting down around 600-650whp. see how she likes more air crammed down her throat hahahaha well more power and a little help from staged rev limiting should get me off the line nice and bring my 60ft's down considerably. i was taking off the line slow the one time i went just wanted to be nice to her cause was first time on the track. next time shes getting hit off 5500 2stage build some boost off the line baby and some full throttle shifting set up is in the works as well. </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha yeah man

Your running a T04E T4 right? Thats the same turbo i was using on my LS turbo setup and I know it had 10's in it. According to the maps, I believe it was starting to run out of eff. 20psi range. What are you 60ft times? have you thought about running meth/water injec. ? You should keep your setup the same but add that kit to the mix along with 8 more PSI, see how she likes that. You dont wanna get to where your making racing complicated. Keep it simple but add that so itll be a added kick in the pants
Old 12-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a video for you ls turbo guys
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1454441
Old 12-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (99lspwr)

turbonetics super T04E ball bearing large shaft q trim turbine .96 a/r, compressor is a 60 trim 2.290 inducer, 3.20 exducer. the turbo is for sale

yes jdmsleeper im running a t04e with 22 psi boost. the powe im making now with staged rev limit etc. will get me in the 10's with some track time. i just want to go bigger and get mid to low 10's. what all has to be done to run meth? i know you need twice the fuel injection. ive got plenty of spark with the cdi box. fill me in on this. ill do what it takes to get in low 10's high 9's. my 60's are a bit weak but again i was taking it easy on the car. 1.920, 2.058, 2.009, 2.552, 2.795, 1.995, 2.179, 2.132, 2.352. the two higher ones were when it wouldnt go into second gear. i had that problem before i even went to the track and i changed the slave but it still acted up a few times on me. nature of the beast i guess

Modified by Turbo-LS at 3:59 PM 12/5/2005
Old 12-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo-LS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">turbonetics super T04E ball bearing large shaft q trim turbine .96 a/r, compressor is a 60 trim 2.290 inducer, 3.20 exducer. the turbo is for sale

ill do what it takes to get in low 10's high 9's. my 60's are a bit weak but again i was taking it easy on the car. 1.920, 2.058, 2.009, 2.552, 2.795, 1.995, 2.179, 2.132, 2.352.
Modified by Turbo-LS at 3:59 PM 12/5/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

damn... thats some shitty 60fts. haha I pulled a 1.78 60ft on 14inch BFG's & on a stock LS open diff. I think i nailed the launch perfect but it was done. You would be surprised to know how much yoru 60ft and 330 can kill your ET. Pull a 1.5-1.7 range and You should be already at the 10 mark.

You already know your setup works well, so id say keep it and try looking into things to help your suspention and chassie out.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SOHC_MShue)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOHC_MShue &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have a video for you ls turbo guys
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1454441</TD></TR></TABLE>

T's teg is nice I wish my car was that clean.

I remember racing you and him from a roll w/ my LS turbo hehe....
Old 12-05-2005, 03:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMs1eeper &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I remember racing you and him from a roll w/ my LS turbo hehe....</TD></TR></TABLE>
you suck
Old 12-05-2005, 03:22 PM

Default Re: (InfamousDC2FI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by InfamousDC2FI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">anybody here with an ls retaining a/c? What did you guys do with your radiator fan setups? pics? </TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by quick_ls &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i'd like to know also... my manifold+ turbo doesnt clear my main rad fan</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 12-05-2005, 05:54 PM

Not sure if anyone is interested in this. Fits a 94+ Integra LS.
Selling my turbo kit that is basically brand new. Everything has been used for about 8 months, and only saw 6 pounds boost. All parts were bought brand new. If youre thinking about building a custom turbo kit save yourself time and money because I have already done all of the hard work for you. $2500 + shipping

-Precision SC50 .63/.60 (Always used air filter and ran oil)
-INLINE Pro manifold (stainless steel)
-Drag Spearco Intercooler
-Tial 35mm Silver Wastegate (w/ custom dumptube that vents all the way to the ground and not back into the engine bay)
-ARC Blow off Valve w/ new flange (needs to be welded onto charge pipe)
-Steel TIG welded Charge Pipes
-Steel Downpipe w/ flexpipe and 2: 02 bungs
-DSM Black Top 450 Injectors (Cleaned and Balanced)
-Resistor Box
-STR Fuel Rail (Bronze)
-Marshall Fuel Pressure Gauge
-Autometer Phantom Oil press., Water Temp., and boost Gauges
-Autometer pillar pod for Integra (matches interior)
-Apexi D1 Edition Air filter with filter pipe
-ATP Turbo Silicon Coupler
-ATP Turbo T-Bolt Clamps
-NGK BKR7E Spark Plugs (Necessary for turbo applications)
-ECU chipping kit (I can do this for you if you dont know how and I also have a basemap that you can have)

Extras if youre interested:
-Moates Flash and Burn Chip Burner $60
-12" Slim Radiator Fan (New) $60

Note: Some items in the Pic I have decided to Keep.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well like i said i wasnt hitting it hard at all off the line just taking off like on teh street maybe a little more. i know the way the car sits right now it will run 10's. my best 330 was 5.181 and all the others were in 5.3's
Old 12-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

my 330's for my 11.5's were 4.8-4.9

The run on BFG's were 5.0.

Your car has a lot left in it, Id like to see what c16 + more boost and tunning would do for ya w/ some seat time

Quick Reply: LST / LS-T Turbo B18A B18B setups