Notices

LS turbo what else do I need???? help.........

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS turbo what else do I need???? help.........

Okay I'm about to scoop up a JDM LS motor from Noyan with under 50k saturday to get my hatch up and running. It is going in a EG hatch. What else do I need to get this thing running decently till I can get it tuned probably the end of january.

Setup and things I have currently
JDM stock LS motor
T3-T4 56 cold 60 hot
3inch DP
3inch exhaust with no cat
dumptube
Tial 38mm wastegate it has no spring from previous setup if I buy the 8.7psi spring is that the boost level i'll run without a boostcontroller??????????????
Turbo XS blowoff valve
EG IC piping 2.5inch
Apexi FMIC
Blox 12:1 FMU will this run the fuel managment till I can get it tuned 1 month later???

I plan to have my spareblock rebuilt gradually. Things I have from my old setup but are up FS..Is thier anything off the list that is a must keep????????

SAFC-Pending sale tommorow
AEM FPR-Pending sale tommorow
LS head-crower valvetrain,jg cam gears pending this week local
SRP 9:1 20 over pistons FS
Eagle Rods FS
rc 550'S FS
gREDDY PROFEC b FS

If the head deal falls thru this week and the pistons and rods are'nt sold by the 23rd i'm sending my extra LS block to the machine shop to be bored 20 over and having the rods and pistons installed with new bearings etc..

I'm really selling all these parts to get the car up and running quicker instead of waiting till mid jan to have everything rebuilt. I can sell these parts and get me a jdm LS for 800 and the parts basically pay for it. Or I can wait a few extra weeks and pay 920 for the full block rebuild and slap my head on with all new belts,seals,bearings ready to dropin..

Am I just being impatient???

What should I keep??