Notices

Im going LSV-T.. help

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 08:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im going LSV-T.. help

Hey im planing on going ls vtec turbo.. i all ready have my head... i just need some opinions on what to do.. i dont plan on runnin 30 pounds of boost.. or sleeving the block.. all i need is Rod bolts and a Block gaurd and im good..What set up should i do??..My head consist of type-r cams,vavles springs retainers, port and polished, aem cam gears.. what pistons for the block..Nothing very expensive,.. thanks
Old 11-03-2005, 08:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Im going LSV-T.. help (91blksi)

just grab a good set of piston and rods...CP/JE/Weisco piston stock bore...if your block still pretty fresh...along with Eagle H-beam rods...your set to boost safely at 10psi all day every day anytime too...don't bother buyin a block guard or arp rod bolts...the bolts that come with new rods are of same or similar quality...

with piston you won't have to worry about ringlands giving out which is honda engine weakness once you go force induction....at the same time you mine as well swap out too all new ACLs bearing... good luck with the build in foritying your block for boost
Old 11-03-2005, 09:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Im going LSV-T.. help (Black_JDM Type R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Black_JDM Type R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just grab a good set of piston and rods...CP/JE/Weisco piston stock bore...if your block still pretty fresh...along with Eagle H-beam rods...your set to boost safely at 10psi all day every day anytime too...don't bother buyin a block guard or arp rod bolts...the bolts that come with new rods are of same or similar quality...

with piston you won't have to worry about ringlands giving out which is honda engine weakness once you go force induction....at the same time you mine as well swap out too all new ACLs bearing... good luck with the build in foritying your block for boost </TD></TR></TABLE>

what compression??..Im kinda new to this turbo thing.. any help is appreciated, whats your set-up?