anyone with cyberdyne digital boost gauge on their honda/acura or others model?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone with cyberdyne digital boost gauge on their honda/acura or others model?

i just purchase a cyberdyne digital boost gauge. anyone hook this up to their car before? i have no idea where the green and yellow wires go to. it doesnt haev the vacuum hole like those autometer.

is the MAP sensor a boost sensor. on the instruction it said hook it up to a boost sensor.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: anyone with cyberdyne digital boost gauge on their honda/acura or others model? (Ignitecivic)

You need to buy a boost pressure sensor.

The Greddy unit is $65.00. The least expensive I know of is the unit Nordskog sells for $50.00:

http://www.nordskogperformance...2.htm

I think the yellow wire goes to the sending unit, and the green wire hooks to the gauge lights as a dimmer. Could be backwards, though.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: anyone with cyberdyne digital boost gauge on their honda/acura or others model? (beepy)

dang that sucks. aint worth it for a boost gauge. i thought i can just hook it up to my map sensor.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: anyone with cyberdyne digital boost gauge on their honda/acura or others model? (Ignitecivic)

I don't know why people buy them. Mechanical boost gauges are cheap and reliable.
Old 03-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: anyone with cyberdyne digital boost gauge on their honda/acura or others model? (beepy)

For a boost gauge you dont want a digital readout anyways. Same thing with anything that very rapidly changes readings. Just think of what the readout would look like if you were to let off the gas and stomp on it continously. It would just be a jumbled mess of numbers that you couldn't make out.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: anyone with cyberdyne digital boost gauge on their honda/acura or others model? (BlueShadow)

anyone with a digital boost gauge out there? i think all digital boost gauge are hook up the same.i tried hooking it up the map sensor, still no reading.