Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

running rich after car stalled in snow storm

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default running rich after car stalled in snow storm

i was going to school friday morning, it was the day after a bad *** snowstorm, my roads wernt plowed. I have a crx with a b18a in it and its lowered so snow was getting in the engine bay. i was getting up to a stop sign and the car just kind of died. i didnt hear any noises(that i can recall). The car ran rich when i first did the swap, it was a vacuum leak, so after that it ran bitchn. i checked the vacuum lines, nothing seems differnt. the car didnt start after it died. its been a couple days. it now starts but i need to press the gas a little to get it goin(never had to before) and it runs sketchy as hell. when i press on the gas it doesnt have a consistant feel, real spatty. although my car is a crx, its an integra engine so i figured this would be a more proper place for this question. btw, when i opened my engine bay after it died, the intake tube was off, so there was no air filter for i dont even know how long. and the air filter that was sitting there was covered in snow. i hope someone can help me figure this out