Notices

***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 10:48 AM
B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***HOME INVASION THIEF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART

***HOME INVASION THIEF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART

I have waited for more than a week and Local Authorities, and Police have been contacted but nothing has come of it, So i have decided to Put Colin Stewart FOURCSAN on Blast. He is a theif and I have eye witnesses that he has my parts in his possesion. Police have taken fingerprints and is pursuing the case. Beware, I really dont care about the parts anymore, its the ethics and morality of the situation that i want be known about this piece of white trailer trash that i want to spread. Please Read. I hope he doesn't strike your home.

Well heres the lowdown. My parents house got broken into on August 19th of 2006. The Perps Intentions were to break into my Garage to Steal my Integra Type R that I had for sale in the very local Northwest Forum. Unfortunately for Colin and his theiving freinds, My car was not in my Garage and had been moved to a secrete location. So bitterly Colin and his freinds looted my garage. Parts that have been with me over the years.

What was taken from my Garage :

16' Desmond Regamasters SPOON SW388s 5X114 Black (wheels are stamped under the tires with Grants Name.) These where purchased from Eternal Motorsports then sold to Race Dezign, and then A and G Performance. I have all paperwork from All of them. All are my personal freinds. One of 3 sets in the Northwest.
Barely Used ITR Jackson Racing Supercharger Purchased from Speed Concepts w Hondata S200 boost package. This charger Belonged to a close friend of mine in seattle. Hes looking for Colin and his thieving freinds as well.
***Rumor has it Colin has sold/currently trying to sell this JRSC to accumulated money to get his salvaged extremely beat up ITR to the paint shop to get body work and paint.
Mugen Twin Loop for DC2-R Its the complete catback that I've had for years from my 97 ITR.
JDM ITR Transmission w 4.785 Final Drive
Mugen Valve Cover - Authentic with box
Real JDM MUGEN DC-2R Cluster - From Grants old ITR from A and G Perf.
(This piece is mostly likely in Colins ITR from what i was told)
Spoon P73 REAL CHIPPED ECU (also in his car)
ARC Ice Box (Purchased from Infamous of nwsr)
Stock ITR USDM Gauge Cluster
And about 6 DOHC Vtec Distributors, 10/11 Vtec Ecu's, Misc ITR Interior Parts and lots more that i can't even think of.

I dont really care much about the parts, and have pretty much written them off. My purpose is to let everyone know that he posts on Honda-Yech and NWStreetracing (big surprise) on a regular basis, and sells pretty much 90% stolen parts off other peoples vechicles. Im not out to pin him as a scammer, but what he is doing is wrong. The Invasion of my home, My familys home goes to show Colin Stewart has no limitations to what he would to do try and steal a Type R.

As for how I know its him, I am 100 percent sure it is. More than 5 of 6 of his personal freinds have came forth to me and told where and what parts colin posesses. And where they resided for a short few days after my home got broken into. He tried selling that JRSC to the same kid that was going to buy it from me. He and 2 others have seen those parts in colins posession. People talk. He thought he was slick and was bragging as well. This is not just an accusation. I have plenty of facts and people that know that happend and what he has.

For Starters I know hes a theif in the night, But this guy broke into my Parents Home when they were sleeping. Colin knew I wasnt home during this time period and ONLY did this becuase he knew I wasnt there. This has already been declared a Home Invasion not a regular theft or burlgary. It is theft with Intent, knowing people being inside the house. Word has it he was telling people it would be funny if My ITR got jacked and he would have 5 lug on his ITR. He Violated my home. My family. Something you dont mess with. I will not let this go lightly.

These parts are not normal parts. Some of them are rare, and wont be hard to find. Buyer Beware. I would have never would have imagined in a lifetime he would even have the audacity to commit such a crime. Its almost Unreal to me.

***New information I just recieved is one of the people that were at my home the night of the crime, Drives a later model Ford Explorer. And LIVES in VANCOUVER WASHINGTON. I think its what they took to the scene and loaded up my parts in with. I need help find out who this guy is. All INFO will be greatly appreciated. You will be kept anonymous with the authorities. Keep in mind that that FORD Exploder can be his parents/freinds/girlfreind. Please PM with any INFO you have. Ive been looking for this truck to appear at his home but still no luck

For FOURCSAN, Colin Stewart However this isn't a first incident. He has been known for dealing with stolen car parts. There are a few incidents that I will shed some light on and you can just read for yourself to see how great Mr. Colin Stewart is.

1.) Selling a Stolen RMF B Series Header on here. This header belonged to my long time freind/business associates' little brothers EG hatch with an ITR motor from Medford Oregon. For those who dont know him his Screen name on here is Infamous-CW Hatch. I saw that he was selling this and notified Shane as soon as I saw it.
LINK: http://hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=1647707
Portland Police Auto Theft TASK Force arrested Mr. Stuwart on the spot for selling Stolen Property. He was booked and released same day.

2.) Selling BBK's Civic STOLEN TurboKit from his EJ1 Coupe. He had sole possesion of it. You can find out more on Homemadeturbo.com. Under BBK Civic Stolen.

3.) Selling Fredericos (RaceDezign employee and freind) Stolen B16 Transmission to a local shop Garage112. Kikos Hatchback was stolen 3 weeks prior to the date my home was violated. He was trying to sell the tranny but they denied it because of visible JB Weld marks (dont ask)

There are lot more incidents concern colin and his freinds Its only time that somethin will happen to this guy and his freinds. I just hope that this sends out a clear message what FOURCSAN does for a living and has no morals or ethics of anykind. As far as my parts go I have no idea where they are by now or who posseses them.

Alot of people are looking for this guy. People that dont not really like him, people hes stolen from, ripped off. Hes not the brightest cookie in the jar. I know where he lives but I am afraid of the consequences that will come if i step foot. I would like to run into him in a neutral setting. I have called him constantly, and usual theif hes scared and is in hiding. This is a message to him and his buddies.

IF you deal with him, I feel sorry for you. . And as far this goes I just want to let everyne on Honda-tech and the Northwest that He is a Thief and Sells Stolen Goods. If you Vouch for him you are most likely up to no good as well and probably in my Garage the night it got robbed. He is absolutely up to no good, is around no good people and has no respect for anyone or anything whatsoever. I know hes been trying hard not to go on these boards but here it is. Its out.

Karmas coming your way. . And its gonna hit hard . I know you will be reading this and your lil jacker friends as well. He hangs out at the local 24 Beaverton Starbucks, PIR Late night drags and mostly SE Portland. I already have his new address and visited his new home where he stays with his girlfreind. In only Due time. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD - - I want everyone to know what kind of punk this guy is. Thank you.

Please BUMP if you read. Thank you.

Modified by R_Status at 12:26 PM 10/7/2006
Old 09-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (R_Status)

That sucks

How do you know it was him that stole your stuff?

P.S. The cops won't do **** for you. They don't care. If you want something done, you will have to do it yourself. wink wink.

Good luck.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:00 AM
B A N N E D

Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (EJ1 wilcox)

He tried to sell that Jackson Racing Supercharger to the same guy That was buying it from me. In my JIC Suspension box with the Hondata. He was an Eyewitness and seen majority of my parts in Colins Basement the next day. The guy that saw my parts is also a Honda-Tech member. I can provide you his name via PM and autheticity to you can verify with him. I just dont want to put him in a situation. I am 100% sure it was him. More than a dozen of people have came forth with facts, I am just holding off becuase I dont want to do something I will regret just now.

Modified by R_Status at 12:18 PM 9/6/2006
Old 09-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

stealing **** is out of a car is one thing. but breaking into someones house to steal parts is out of line. BUMP to get this ****** off the streets.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

expletive theives

sorry to hear and gluck w/ the investigation

bump
Old 09-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Night Owl

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF. that's crazy
Old 09-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (shutupnskate)

expletive colin and his busted *** yellow integra that might as well be an rs since it has four lug bump for u getting ur **** back
Old 09-06-2006, 03:34 PM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's some crazy ****. I hope this guy rots.

But seriously .... you're writing those parts off?

That's like $9000 in parts.... how rich are you? My car and the the parts I've put into it don't even total $9000....
Old 09-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Eran)

damn, sorry to hear that anthony. i've heard from a lot of people that colin steals a lot of cars and were aiming for my car ****** theives
Old 09-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hahahaha, you forgot to post his address.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (itsJDMyo)

Bump for Vancouver, Washington woot woot
Old 09-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JdmGlenn)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JdmGlenn &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Bump for Vancouver, Washington woot woot</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha
Old 09-06-2006, 04:20 PM

Default Re: (itsJDMyo)

What's the real date he broke into your parents house? Can't be the 19th because the day is the 6th.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:35 PM
B A N N E D

Default Re: (icedemon)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fookle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hahahaha, you forgot to post his address.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I"ll have his exact address soon. He lives of off 53rd and Flavel in Felony Flatts. In the SE Portland Area. He lives in a white house with the garage on the left hand side. His Fake *** R parks outside with his girlfreinds cheap 3 series 4door beamer; pos that they leased blocking busted R in. Hondas are usually out front. Impossible to miss. Its on the left hand side if you are coming from 82nd.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by icedemon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What's the real date he broke into your parents house? Can't be the 19th because the day is the 6th.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry for that. It was August 19th. I was just overwhelmed with all the writing. But yea It happend mid August.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eran &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That's some crazy ****. I hope this guy rots.

But seriously .... you're writing those parts off?

That's like $9000 in parts.... how rich are you? My car and the the parts I've put into it don't even total $9000....</TD></TR></TABLE>

Its all good bro. Im not that rich. I just will let karma takes it course. Parts come and go. Its the fact that he violated my family, and my home. Those parts dont really matter to me. I've owned bigger and better stuff than some Spoons and a stupid supercharger. My pride is bigger.

Thanks for the support guys. I appreciate it

Modified by R_Status at 6:20 PM 9/6/2006
Old 09-06-2006, 04:40 PM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (R_Status)

Well good luck with your quest for vengance. I'm seriously gunning for you man.... You need it, I've got a 5-cell maglight you can beat some *** with
Old 09-06-2006, 05:14 PM

very sad to hear, but what i dont get is...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by R_Status &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART

More than 5 of 6 of his personal freinds have came forth to me and told where and what parts colin posesses.

Modified by R_Status at 5:44 PM 9/6/2006</TD></TR></TABLE>

???
Old 09-06-2006, 05:25 PM
B A N N E D

Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (s2king)

Okay, let me rephrase. OUR MUTUAL FREINDS = (People that know both me and FOURCSAN) told me about the where abouts of where the parts where. Hes proud that he got in to the house and got away with the crime, maybe? What else dont you get? Its pretty self explanatory. Out of the 200 views on this post the past 8 hours you seem to be the only that doesn't understand? Hm
Old 09-06-2006, 08:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

very fucked up man, let me know if you need any help
Old 09-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I dont think he meant it to sound that way.. i think he meant it as, you know where the parts are, how come you havent gone and gotten them.. I could be wrong, but i think thats where he was going with that...
Old 09-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (itsJDMyo)

up
Old 09-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (JDMturboEK)

his myspace - http://profile.myspace.com/ind...52788
Old 09-06-2006, 09:29 PM
B A N N E D

Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (itsJDMyo)

Good Looken out . . . Looks like someone needs to mail this to all his meatspace freinds. . .. That would be the complement hes been aching for
Old 09-06-2006, 09:49 PM

daaaaam
Old 09-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so your saying race dezign buys stolen parts
Old 09-06-2006, 09:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (pho "k")

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pho "k" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so your saying race dezign buys stolen parts </TD></TR></TABLE>

no, the transmission belonged to an employee at race dezign, was stolen and tried to sell to garage112

Quick Reply: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART