Notices

***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 10:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (R_Status)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by R_Status &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Out of the 200 views on this post the past 8 hours you seem to be the only that doesn't understand? Hm </TD></TR></TABLE>

what i ment is that MORE than five out of six = six out of six. Unless i am mustaken, you cannot have 5.5/6 people agree with you. I just thought that the language it was writen in; the specific wording, made me chuckle.

again, sorry about your loss, there is nothing funny about the original intent of the robbers. they suck
Old 09-06-2006, 11:17 PM
B A N N E D

Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (itsJDMyo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by itsJDMyo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

no, the transmission belonged to an employee at race dezign, was stolen and tried to sell to garage112</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes exactly. I am good freinds with RACE DEZIGN Inc., owners and employees.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:33 PM

god damn some fucked up ****. Hopefully they sticky this **** up at the top Along with TY's ***..

after you get this guy. Someone shoudl run up on the FAGLEY brothers and Billy Porter in puyalllup/Tacoma/Fedway area. i know a few of thier *** friends are on this site.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (Jumpmann23.)

hey man i know the feeling. you need to just take care of **** your self expletive the cops go blast bro
Old 09-07-2006, 07:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (clayton bigsby)

If you know where he lives, and know he has your parts... then why don't you just go take them back?

If you don't want a confrontation you can have the police go with you.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i wanna see how this goes down. can you bring a camcorder or something? lol good luck. fourscan didn't seem that bad when i talked to him via IM's. but i always did wonder how he had so many parts....i'm sure he'll chime in and say something.
Old 09-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (itsJDMyo)

lets bump this up!! my EG has been stolen twice and broken into 3 seperate occasions!@ i hate thieves

man that colin stewart cat has a terrible rep here in the portland and vancouver area he better watch out! I've heard alot of skanless stories about the dude!
Old 09-07-2006, 12:54 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (Relick!)

hi anthony, havent heard from you in a while since last time you called me and said my car was as good as gone, because i called you a hater as a joke on the chrome ITR wheel for sale thread on NWSR. you were pissed!
colin i was going to wait until your car had 5lug on it to jack it but expletive it its as good as gone.
well i had 3 attempted thefts shortly after that, broken window. broken ignition and a stolen stack of CD's but my car is immobilized thank god.
why do you think i stole from you?
i was the one who gave you rides to your parole officer super early in the morning just because i like to help people out.
when you got taken in. **** i had all your car keys and house keys in my glovebox.
i was the one that looked after and took care of your situation LAST TIME you went to jail from a parole violation from being caught as kingpin from the clackamas theft ring a couple years back.
i was the one who kept all those parts safe for you why didnt i just take them then? i even delivered your CTR shell all the way to tacoma for you. because i like to be nice. i picked you up from jail when you got out too, and risked my license driving a blue SI to paint for you using my girlfriends old lic. plate because it wasnt registered or insured or anything. WRX GRL doesnt really make sense on the back of an SI does it?
all of the people you listed helped you and considered you a friend even though you have an OVERWHELMING history of screwing over everyone you know.
i really dont appreciate you posting my address on this forum. thats rude and i would like to have it removed.
and honestly i dont think anyone really feels sorry for you getting a taste of your own medicine.
i know i dont, i wish i had done it myself.
get a little payback for you screwing over me and everyone else.
also if you have a problem with me i would have thought it considerate to at least give me a phone call over the last couple weeks since this incident.
i have not gotten one.
so i had no idea you felt this way.
im not sorry for what happened to you.
but i do feel sorry for you to have so many people hate you and not have anything to do about it at this point.
your white 98 is looking clean on those JDM wheels though. congrats on another sexy sexy build. almost as sexy as the black one... i miss driving that car.
you were the reason i wanted to get a type R in the first place, i wish you were a better person than you are
karma is a bitch huh?
Old 09-07-2006, 01:08 PM
B A N N E D

Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (fourcsan)

Wow. Are you serious? 3 Attempts? Damn someone must really want that pile of ****. First you say i wanted to steal your car with 5 lug. And now Im in your bunk *** type R stealing your cds, becuase of some Immobilzer. Your car isn't even obd2b anymore. Lol. Make up your mind. Those guys you go jacking cars with were probably the ones that were in your car. Lol. You never did any of that you claim you've done for me. For me threatening your car, That never has came to fact. I am the reason why you bought a Type R. I sold you bucket of a type R. Unfortunately Jeff your freind and three other people have told me how you broke into my home. Jeff called me and wanted his name off the bashing list becuase he wanted no part of this. YOU INDEED broke into my home. Looted my Garage. Your worthless and fake words wont change anyones minds on here. It is all lies. Yes Im on Parole. Yea and what? It wasn't a kingpin bullshit. If you really want to know it was a possesion of a stolen B16a2 motor that I purchased from a guy on 82nd. (That I paid for,and was told it was legit 25oo for with a bill of sale) I got screwed. EVERYONE knows that story. I got a Theft 1 charge. It was from the past. 2002. I have made mistakes, but for what you did it doesnt justify it. Big deal. What else is new? You sold Olegs supercharger to Kori AndyB22g's freind for 1000 to get your car painted. My Spoons are in Josh's Posession, was last seen in Josh's camo EG. My Twin Loop will probably appear on your car soon. The police already know you broke into my home. They even know you had part in my Black ITR as well. I knew you would come back try to save your name, but its too late. Whats coming you is inevitable. Seems like youve fucked over alot of people. You saying I have and no proof is weak. You are a known car theif. EVERYONE in the Northwest knows it. Honda-tech is full of screaming people saying you want to steal their cars. You think you can go here non chalantly saying What kind of a bad person I am, I scam people, people hate me. . . . But isnt it funny that No has ONE good thing to say about you, and YET NO ONE is talking bad about me? Think about it? You pay kids to bring stolen cars to you house to chop them up. Your whole car is made up of STOLEN parts. Its sad. You can't hide the truth. You breaking into my familys home. . .

Im glad to see now you finally have ***** to post up to defend yourself, after you have moved all my parts. Its smart on your part. But good luck. We will see how far you get.

Modified by R_Status at 2:30 PM 9/7/2006

Modified by R_Status at 2:52 PM 9/7/2006
Old 09-07-2006, 01:19 PM
B A N N E D

Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (s2king)

A Private Message I recieved from an NWSR a close friend of colins.

To: TURBOCTR
Posted: Sep Wed 06, 2006 1:24 am
Subject: call me
take me off your "accomplice list please"... i will tell you what i know. i hate having my name out there for something that i am not involved with.

when it happend, i knew nothing... i wasnt told of any secret plans...such and such

i know im friends with the kid, but that doesnt mean that being a friend with him instantly translates me as a person who helped him.

just call me and i will tell you what i know... i dont want my name to get a bad rap... i know you may dislike me anthony... your not my best friend either... but you need to get the facts straight. you can believe what i tell you, or you can blow it off and call me the king jacker of the pacific northwest... but i want to clear my name... want it not posted on NWSR/honda tech etc. i lost your number, i thinks its XXX.XXX.6000...call me, lets clear my part out of this matter.

THIS WAS SENT TO ME 5 minutes of posting this thread. Sorry Jeff. I didnt want to get you involved. But you can thank colin for trying to Lie and saying he didnt do it and saying Im a fucked up person. That i rip people with an OVERWHELMING tale.
Jeff is a good guy I guess. I told him he wasn't going to be involved. But I am not going to let Colin try to turn me into a bad guy. I hope this proves whos lying and whos not. Thanks. Once again Im sorry jeff.

GOTNOS2 - had been offered my Desmond Regamasters by Colin himself. He can vouch if it. I have lots of proof he is lying. He is like every other theives and scammers like Ty and all the big name Theives on in the Northwest. Trying to make stuff up to save their selling stolen goods careers on the internet

2nd Private Message that I got yesterday.

To: TURBOCTR
Posted: Sep Wed 06, 2006 5:27 pm
Subject: Re: call me
TURBOCTR wrote:
hey i noticed that skuby do was interested in those seats of yours.. i was thinking you could hook him up with those seats maybe cause that $400 arc box was his and all.

i know what your saying, but truth is i really dont have any involvement with this heist... i thought you were going to take me off of the "bashing" list... come'on man... i told skuby $500 for the seats.. thats a fair price. if anybody owes anything here, its the guy in the yellow car. i like skuby do, he was willing to help put my silver teg together once upon a time....please dont assume im a bad guy just cause i hang out with him sometime..i know what happend was a crime, but it was a crime i had no involvement. i didnt sell any of those parts or touch them..

take me off the bashing list?? i told you i tell you what i knew, you should keep your end of the bargain

Colin should have picked up my phone calls. You know I called. I called him infront of many people. I even rolled up to his door and banged on it. He was hiding behind the blinds like a lil girl. You need more proof colin?

Modified by R_Status at 3:09 PM 9/7/2006
Old 09-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

WOW!!! ok ok ok stop the internet B.S. already....FOURSCAN/Colin word of advice .... run bro.....Anthony just get it over with already! i want to post it on YOUTUBE! hahaha!! GIVE ME MY DAMN SPOONS BACK!!
Old 09-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART (kid vtecnik)

i'd do your gf IDB style colin
Old 09-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol don't even mention Ty on HT. the whole country will go nuts again.
Old 09-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (undercoverdc2)

ttt with this.. I hate thieves, and this needs to be solved the legal way or the illegal way. I dont care. Sounds like R_Status has a pretty stout garage. (Nice cars bro) if you dont get everything back I know things will be righted in the long run.
Old 09-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (rob_dogg55)

colin trying to talk his way out when all he does is run his mouth he once tried to make fun of me at 24 hour for the fact he has a busted as RS type R look alike and i have a caged ek with 5 lug something his "type R" doesn't even have man u are done for better start running before the cops catch u and put u in jail and ur car in the auction where it belongs haha bump for u R_status
Old 09-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JDMturboEK)

I see.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Ek-CoolGuy)

Modified by pho "k" at 9:42 AM 9/9/2006
Old 09-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i knoww you seee itttt..
Old 09-07-2006, 07:30 PM
B A N N E D

Default Re: (pho "k")

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pho "k" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so this is between jacker vs jacker. all i can say about this thread now is wow. for both of you</TD></TR></TABLE>

Where can you read that i am Jacker? Are you Illiterate? You must not be able to read or comphrend too well. No one asked for your opinion or thoughts about this page.

For you!
Old 09-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (R_Status)

Keep this at the top, help Anthony find justice!
Old 09-07-2006, 11:16 PM
I missed the boat

Default Re: (skud_dusty)

Drama........
Old 09-08-2006, 03:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (5 Skware)

i do feel sorry for you with your parts troubles man. karma is a bitch my friend best of luck. hope you get your parts back

Modified by TonyTouch. at 1:34 PM 9/9/2006
Old 09-08-2006, 07:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (pho "k")

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pho "k" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so this is between jacker vs jacker. all i can say about this thread now is wow. for both of you</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 5 Skware &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Drama........</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 09-08-2006, 11:43 AM
B A N N E D

Default Re: (TonyTouch.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TonyTouch. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn man i was pissed about that bunk *** tranny anthony, but i do feel sorry for you with your parts troubles man. karma is a bitch my friend best of luck. hope you get your parts back </TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn bro I havent seen you or talked to you since that tranny. It was last summer when you bought it, And I talked to you for 3 4 months after the transmission. You never called me or PM'd me on here. PM me and I will make whatever situation right. I seen you bought a Yellow ITR but that was the last I had seen of you. You told me you moved to NC and I haven't seen you since. I just PMed you.

And you know I remember now, You werw supposed To buy my White Type R, but kinda flaked out like the PY01 situation. You know how much time and money I lost becuase of the situation and you know I dont want to get into it. We were still cool after I didn't take a desposit from you after PY01 kept your 3000 deposit. I was nice enough to do that, So I hope you dont try to label me as a scammer. I just wished you would have PMed me, instead of posting on here. But ohwell. I have nothing to hide. I think i was pissed off about you about that, but it wasnt intentional to give you a transmission you claimed was bad. I was never notified or called. No message got me. I will still make this right.
Old 09-08-2006, 11:50 AM
B A N N E D

Default Re: (TonyTouch.)

BUMP

Quick Reply: ***HOME INVASION THEIF*** FOURCSAN AKA COLIN STEWART