Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

moving to portland!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 06:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default moving to portland!!!

My car is currently in a body shop getting some dents/dings removed and the guy that's doing it is awesome, fixed some of my companies vehicles that would've been or were totaled out and they look brand new, drive straight, took me awhile to find this guy (as most of you I'm pretty particular with my car especially finding someone to paint it)

well now I have to move the car from Tulsa, OK to Portland, OR on Jan 3rd and I might just leave the car prepped but unpainted, because with the way the weather is right now, the paint wont have enough time to cure properly... so now my problem is when I get to portland 2 days later I'm leaving for SoCal for 2 possibly 3 weeks (for work) so that's 2-3 weeks someone could paint it for me...

I also need someone that can do some tig welding as I have no time to bend/put in this sfwd cage... lol then finally I need to throw the car on a dyno and get it tuned safely (don't know who in portland has been tunning the longest or where a dyno is other than what I saw in the "tuner thread" in the drag race forum...

Cresent,
I had thought about bringing the car up to you but with me being so busy with work and the motor is freshly built ( want to break it in on the dyno) I don't want to drive the car way up there, but it's still a possibility or if you just shoot me a PM maybe you can help me figure some things out.