Northern California North of Fresno

Import Werks Autobody & Paint in Stockton

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 02:04 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Import Werks Autobody & Paint in Stockton

i can vouch for kevin (hai), i have their 3 stage paintjob on my car, if i wanted to be picky i could say that there are some imperfections, some overspray, and the work could have been more detailed, its been about 8-9 months since ive had my car painted and i have a few parts that are chipping off here and there, but they've offered to touch it up for me whenever i get a chance to swing by, so thats pretty good service in my book

honestly, its true that you get what you pay for, the price that i got made it very worthwhile, car was done ahead of schedule, for the people who had delays on their cars, i mean, **** happens with any shop, sometimes they're more busy than others, as long as they communicate to you clearly, i think its to be expected that you might run into delays

i recommend going at least 2 stage, and definitely 3 if you can afford it, its pretty good and worth the price, better than maaco or earl scheib, and kevin offers things like shaving your sidemolding (i kept mine because i live in sf and door dings are a bitch), wire tucks, etc..

for importwerkz, just be clear on what you want done and know that any paint job under 3-4k is not going to be show or magazine status, but definitely good enough in my opinion
Old 12-25-2008, 03:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by tunerplayground_dc2
i can vouch for kevin (hai), i have their 3 stage paintjob on my car, if i wanted to be picky i could say that there are some imperfections, some overspray, and the work could have been more detailed, its been about 8-9 months since ive had my car painted and i have a few parts that are chipping off here and there, but they've offered to touch it up for me whenever i get a chance to swing by, so thats pretty good service in my book

honestly, its true that you get what you pay for, the price that i got made it very worthwhile, car was done ahead of schedule, for the people who had delays on their cars, i mean, **** happens with any shop, sometimes they're more busy than others, as long as they communicate to you clearly, i think its to be expected that you might run into delays

i recommend going at least 2 stage, and definitely 3 if you can afford it, its pretty good and worth the price, better than maaco or earl scheib, and kevin offers things like shaving your sidemolding (i kept mine because i live in sf and door dings are a bitch), wire tucks, etc..

for importwerkz, just be clear on what you want done and know that any paint job under 3-4k is not going to be show or magazine status, but definitely good enough in my opinion
yep yep ive seen there work and its damm good if had more car my crx would be in there shop getting done.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: You may think I can't see you..but in reality..I could see you very clearly..

For importwerkz, just be clear on what you want done and know that any paint job under 3-4k is not going to be show or magazine status, but definitely good enough in my opinion
word.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

regardless of his body work skills (or lack there of) mr. hai le sold me a car with bad registration and has challenged me to prove that he was in fact the seller of the car. would you put your prized possesion in the hands of a person that's willing to commit such an act? you be the judge. LOL. Hai Le might not be a scammer but he did rip me off. check out this topic for further updates.

https://honda-tech.com/forums/northern-california-86/would-northern-cali-like-know-about-2462961/
Old 12-31-2008, 03:58 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

well this thread was about their paintwork, the other stuff that he does...shrug
Old 12-31-2008, 04:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well this thread was about their paintwork, the other stuff that he does...shrug
i pointed that out. before or after the body/paint work your still handing this guy YOUR money and CAR..... but his paint job is great! right!? lol.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:53 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

you can read what i wrote above in regards to the paint work, i understand what you're trying to say, im just sticking to what this thread is about, neutral party here, best of luck with what you're dealing with though
Old 12-31-2008, 06:46 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

first of all i didnt know sh*t about the ressigeraion on the car ... i got the car like that... i guess i got played by anderson the pervious owner .. well u bought the car for 500bucks and a pair of bunk *** recaro .. for a 93 running del sol thats dirt cheap already and now u over there complaining about it and having ur mommy and daddy call me ... thats just retarded !!!! theres no such thing is refund on craigslist ... THE END Stop BROTHERING ME
Old 12-31-2008, 10:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

not to worry, i like handling things in a legitimate fashion. besides, you're missing the point. but thanks for admitting that you think there are no refunds when it comes to craigslist. you're going to have to do a whole lot to try and prove you didn't sell me the car. i was looking forward to continuing business with you when i'd asked you for a hookup on paint with the del sol. i was serious. this sounds like it might be your first business but your not do yourself, or your city/location any favors when you admit to such an act. as i've mentioned previously, i'm sure you mean well but you've made a mistake as a business owner and your bad reps with customers will show through.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

btw, those recaros are in my build thread and the condition shows. don't make claims that aren't true and use them in ads. wether you're aware of the statements being factual or not, it is the sellers responsibility to hold up their end of the deal. you think i didn't know what you did to my recaros? you're replacing your old ripped up set with my nicer set. people reading these posts, wether you're on the consumer end or the business end you should put yourself in my shoes and try to understand that this is no difference than buying an item and taking it home to only realize that it doesn't function as well as the ad claims it does. i'm pretty sure if this was n1 or weaksauce they'd at least try to do something to compensate for the misunderstanding or unsatisfactory condition of a product.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:35 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! act like i care
Old 12-31-2008, 11:35 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

get lost and leave me alone !
Old 12-31-2008, 11:36 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

tripping over 500buck act lik its 5g ... i wipe $500 on my *** for fun
Old 01-01-2009, 07:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

^^your just making you and your business look like ****, i mean i dont care it isnt my problem about this car but you arent doing any favors for your business
Old 01-01-2009, 08:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i know you're on a nuetral side, but jeez! why isn't he gettin this yet? thanks for the post.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by IMPORTWERKZ AUTO BODY
tripping over 500buck act lik its 5g ... i wipe $500 on my *** for fun
well good. can anyone tell me where to get a clean set of recaros for free? this guy doesn't know the value of a nice set. and if that's what you do with $500 dollars than it won't be hard to pay me once it's all said and done.

Last edited by defnu; 01-01-2009 at 03:28 PM.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dopejdmes1
^^your just making you and your business look like ****, i mean i dont care it isnt my problem about this car but you arent doing any favors for your business
ditto

ive seen your adds on craigslist, and they look tempting but after seeing how you are trying to be an internet badass, i wouldnt trust you or any of your employees touching my car. Especially now by reading other people's reviews on your paint job, i can never recommend people to you. also, judging you by the way you type(like a 14yr old) and talk, makes me assume you a terrible person to deal with.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:42 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

i wouldnt wanna do any of u guys cars anyways act like i care !!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

This guy really knows how to do PR
Old 01-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey business must be good if he doesnt wanna do anyones car? im just sayin importwerkz you might not wanna **** off all of these potential customers that are giving you money and could then recommend you and that would be your advertisment. you obviously care about your business because you post frequiently on craigslist...
Old 01-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Santa Ana ES in 415 NORCAL where clean ricers are found :P

Fish dies 'cause of his mouth
Old 01-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

your just making you and your business look like ****, i mean i dont care it isnt my problem about this car but you arent doing any favors for your business
Old 01-01-2009, 10:15 PM

hey business must be good if he doesnt wanna do anyones car? im just sayin importwerkz you might not wanna **** off all of these potential customers that are giving you money and could then recommend you and that would be your advertisment. you obviously care about your business because you post frequiently on craigslist...
Business 101, this guy isn't getting it. Hope everything works out for you defnu, keep us updated. I would take my car to midnight anyday before these guys and thats sayin a lot
Old 01-01-2009, 10:39 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

this place sucks iam outta here ....
Old 01-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IMPORTWERKZ AUTO BODY
this place sucks iam outta here ....
broke english, wanna be gangster, internet e-thug.....

im going to flag all your post on craigslist

Quick Reply: Import Werks Autobody & Paint in Stockton