Notices
Northern California North of Fresno

would northern cali like to know about....

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 09:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default would northern cali like to know about....

bad business being represented by THE business owner?
Old 12-31-2008, 11:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: would northern cali like to know about....

Originally Posted by defnu
bad business being represented by THE business owner?
Wait what?
Old 12-31-2008, 11:59 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

what is this thread about??
Old 12-31-2008, 12:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

this post makes no sense
Old 12-31-2008, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

......huh
Old 12-31-2008, 02:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sorry, i've ran into a problem with a company well known in this regional forum...
Old 12-31-2008, 02:48 PM

who?
Old 12-31-2008, 02:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

if you guys have already seen my build thread (which needs a major update) you'd understand how much i'd needed a daily driver with up to date registration. i bought my wife a fit and now i need another car due to her getting another job. so i finally found a useful trade for my itr red recaros very well maintained condition. no rips, or burn holes or stains. somebody was willing to take my seats plus $500.00 cash for what they claimed to be a running and registered car. long story short, i did the trade, bought it as an open title from the previous owner and tried putting it in my name the next day. at the dmv, they told me that the car has not been registered since 2005. the tags on the license plate said 2009 were stolen! there is a 425 fee on the car and that doesn't include registration into my name and smog and a brake and like inspection. now i'm stuck with a car with fake tags and i'm out my seats and money.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i still have no idea what's going on.. is this a thread for ranting? cuzz if it is.. i'll start the ranting.. the les swhab in lodi suck monkey *****... my friend got royally raped over there... so be warned.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

now remember this, i thought that there was a chance that he didn't know this, so i gave him a call to make sure of what's really going on. i explain and i tell him, " you told me this car is registered and that the tags are good. it's not and that wasn't part o f the deal." his response was "you can't prove i sold it to you" (due to the open title sale). that's where it is totally wrong to me. now that he knows, he's not even trying to help resolve the situation.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i don't want to ruin the guy's business but, i'm going to let you guys give me some input before i reveal the business name. i feel that if a person is claiming to sell something, especially if they are suppose to be the strongest representative of their company, that they need to back up their claims.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

still not making much sense
Old 12-31-2008, 03:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

So who screwed you over was it a person or a company on here that screwed you over explain don't beat around the Bush
Old 12-31-2008, 03:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

okay...my seats plus 500 for a "registered and running" car. i agreed. tried registering the car and dmv says " fees are due ($425), plus smog, brake and light inspection and, tags were stolen! i go back to the guy, he acts like he doesn't know and then he starts saying that i can't prove that he sold it to me if i needed to. the guy i bought it from is the manager of a company known to us norcal honda heads.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:11 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

man your a weenie stfu and gtfo if you aint going to let us know who did it plain and simple, really i dont give a rats azz how your dumb azz got screwed if your going to play games on here and watch us get all mooshy then your on the wrong forum ***** .
Old 12-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

....what i'm trying to get at is, judge the situation and let it be known how you would feel if you were me...i will let you know who the company AND person is after a few people have their input (unbiased based on who this person is.) i know i sound kinda psycho with my rambling but i just lost my seats and money for something that i did not expect to receive. kinda hard to hold back so believe me my beating around the bush isn't easy for me to just come straight forth with my thoughts. think about this next statement, although it's not part of their usual business, don't you think that how this situation was handled by this company is a very wrong way to represent one's self?
Old 12-31-2008, 03:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Paul-R
man your a weenie stfu and gtfo if you aint going to let us know who did it plain and simple, really i dont give a rats azz how your dumb azz got screwed if your going to play games on here and watch us get all mooshy then your on the wrong forum ***** .
haha, wow! sorry you don't have the patients mr e thug. trust me, as much of a "weenie" as i am to you, you might be glad to find out who this is. you might benefit from not going to this company for service. IMPORTWERKZ AUTO BODY, HAI LE. challenged me to prove that he didn't sell me the car. i'm sure at least a dozen of you remember his ad for a grey del sol i front of his shop.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

btw, mr paul-r, i'm pretty sure you respect people better in person so i can understand why you'd feel the need to call people names behind that avatar. i'm as new as you are to this site so you might want to do alittle more reading and a little less jabbing. plus, we've probably ran into each other in a meet or something so let's not take this into the wrong direction.

Last edited by defnu; 01-01-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:23 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

well they are cheap skates and do shyty body work for a low price so ummmm them selling cars lol its kind of a joke. do research first before you buy cheap cars from stupid places like that . sorry for the shyty deal
Old 12-31-2008, 03:25 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

btw, mr paul-r, i'm pretty sure you respect people better in person so i can understand why you'd feel the need to call people names behind that avatar. i'm as new as you are to this sight so you might want to do alittle more reading and a little less jabbing. plus, we've probably ran into each other in a meet or something so let's not take this into the wrong direction.
look when you see me i really give a shyt what happens like me or hate me if you were to say this in person i would of said the same shyt "ARE YOU GOING TO TELL US WTF if your not then dont cry" so like me or hate me it doesnt matter .
Old 12-31-2008, 03:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well there you have it folks. i took hai le's word for the registration because he's the owner and all, you get what i mean? i knew that their work is somewhat iffy but seeing how he stands up for his company in the last topic he was focused in i figured he'd be a man of is words you. the paper work was good but the registration is as real as a three a dollar bill. i'm bringing him to small claims.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol seats and 500 for car what you expect.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

look when you see me i really give a shyt what happens like me or hate me if you were to say this in person i would of said the same shyt "ARE YOU GOING TO TELL US WTF if your not then dont cry" so like me or hate me it doesnt matter .
don't trip man. i'm big on respect, i'm just letting you know don't let this effect future meets cause i plan on finishing my project LOL.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:32 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

well there you have it folks. i took hai le's word for the registration because he's the owner and all, you get what i mean? i knew that their work is somewhat iffy but seeing how he stands up for his company in the last topic he was focused in i figured he'd be a man of is words you. the paper work was good but the registration is as real as a three a dollar bill. i'm bringing him to small claims.
sorry the hear this i will woop his azz when i see him lol joke but yeah fck that place it's crappy fix the car up and flip it to make more then what its worth there always dumb people buying dumb shyt out there sell it for 3k .
Old 12-31-2008, 03:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jdm.norcal
lol seats and 500 for car what you expect.
the cars body is straight but it needs alot of work interior wise. it even runs smooth. i expected an ugly car that runs and is currently registered. i got the first two. not part of the deal.

Quick Reply: would northern cali like to know about....