Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car dumping oil after swap HELP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 03:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car dumping oil after swap HELP!!!!

so to make a long story short i spun a rod bearing in my lsvtec and just finish building my b16 again. now that im finish and started it up for the first time its puking out oil like crazy and im getting hella fustrated.. ive done swaps before and this has never happen. from what i see everything is connected. its not leaking but puking the oil out..ill lose a quart in about 5 seconds of it being on. it seems to be comming from the oil catch can.. but im not fully sure all i know is that after i turn it on and get under my car oil is dripping everywhere there is no leak in the front off the block or on the timming belt side it seems just to be comming from the top of the catch can by the pcv. my head is still tap because of the lsvtec kit i bought im using the golden eagle conversion kit.. but im still useing the sandwich plate and bypassing the hole.. from what i understood the hole on the block is where the oil runs down after vtec not that oil goes up that hole. am i wrong??? do i need to take the head back off ? ne suggestions.. im hella fustrated and just feel like jumping off a brige honestly.... this has never happen to me before pls help...

thx in advance

tony
Old 05-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Car dumping oil after swap HELP!!!! (Tony_EM1)

bump