Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone in Orlando, Tampa FL area who can do an H22a4 swap!! Click Here!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2003, 01:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in Orlando, Tampa FL area who can do an H22a4 swap!! Click Here!!

Looking for somone or shop in the Orlando, Tampa Florida area who can help complete an h22 swap into an EK.

I have a great deal on an 2001 h22a4.

Theres the deal.

Right now i have a 99 cx civic hatch.. obd2b of course

I can pick up a pretty good deal on 2001 prelude motor by me, full swap except the axels which i wouldnt need anyways.

I can get the hcp ek mount kit, ex/si wiring harness from 99-00 civic, obd1 jdm p13 ecu, obd1 conversion harness.

This is the stuff i get right now.
------
I would then need 90-93 integra axels? i know i should get better but hey we can see how long they last right haha

Also, a 90-93 accord halfshaft?

do i need a 94-96 prelude rear tranny mount also?

-----

okay, sorry about all the questions i know its a pain but i want to make sure i have everything.

okay so now on to install. a lot of places are iffy about doing the h22 around here because of all the wiring and lenghtening of them. im in the orlando area but will drop of the car in tampa if somone there is able to do it. im kind of price shopping at the moment haha. and no i wont low ball you for install, as long as you dont highball me!

Can anyone in the Orlando area do a 00' h22a4 into a 99 cx hatch?

let me know what else i need and also how long it would take to do?

Please PM me with a price. im not looking to spend a million $$ but also want someone who knows what they are doing, with experience an h22 into ek or eg.

let me know if you can asap

Thanks
charles
Old 09-13-2003, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Anyone in Orlando, Tampa FL area who can do an H22a4 swap!! Click Here!! (cha chi)

I wish you had this goin on 2 weeks ago i was in tampa visiting my family. i would've helped you out brotha.

Looks like you have almost everything. I dont know whats the big deal about lengthening the alternator wire or doing the wiring because you already have the EX/SI harness which has all the vtec wiring. All i did to mine(it was on an EG w/Ex harness , im sure its the same) was to cut off the H22 alternator wire and connect it to the EX harness, So from where the Ex/Si alternator ends , you use the h22, quite simple.

Yes, 90-93 accord manual half-shaft if your using 90-93 teg axles
Also Shift linkage, shifter box. Injector resistor box
You might need a Dual core radiator because when i was down there it was so hot that my car overheat(in traffic) , so i had to buy one of those while i was down there.
But anyhow goodluck on finding a shop. Once its done, it'll be the shizzzznit
Old 09-13-2003, 03:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Anyone in Orlando, Tampa FL area who can do an H22a4 swap!! Click Here!! (cha chi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cha chi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I would then need 90-93 integra axels? i know i should get better but hey we can see how long they last right haha

Also, a 90-93 accord halfshaft?

do i need a 94-96 prelude rear tranny mount also?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, Yes, and yes

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cha chi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
okay, sorry about all the questions i know its a pain but i want to make sure i have everything.

okay so now on to install. a lot of places are iffy about doing the h22 around here because of all the wiring and lenghtening of them. im in the orlando area but will drop of the car in tampa if somone there is able to do it. im kind of price shopping at the moment haha. and no i wont low ball you for install, as long as you dont highball me!

Can anyone in the Orlando area do a 00' h22a4 into a 99 cx hatch?

let me know what else i need and also how long it would take to do?

Please PM me with a price. im not looking to spend a million $$ but also want someone who knows what they are doing, with experience an h22 into ek or eg.

let me know if you can asap

Thanks
charles</TD></TR></TABLE>

I live near west palm beach (boca Raton), I am willing to help you if you want to drive. It will take a couple days to do it. Hit me up on PM and we can talk.
Old 09-13-2003, 10:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

alright cool, im about leave but i will get back to you with a pm tomorrow.

anyone else in the florida area, name your price in a pm. let me know what experience you have
Old 09-14-2003, 04:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ttt
Old 09-14-2003, 05:34 PM

Racing Integration in tampa FL....813-930-0904 ask for Collin
Old 09-19-2003, 04:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I can do this for you. I also have most the the parts you need to get If your interested, email me at Sewell94@hotmail.com, check your mail, i sent you a message about it.
tom
Old 09-19-2003, 04:55 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

doesnt the h22a4 tranny have ATTS?

or are you using some other h22 tranny?
Old 09-19-2003, 06:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (soccaian)

tom,

alright thanks for the help, i will email you back.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> doesnt the h22a4 tranny have ATTS </TD></TR></TABLE>

im using an h22a4 from a standard prelude, non sh type