Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

PCS

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 05:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PCS

where and what exactly is the pcs on the fuel rail....I'm having high idle and surging and I read on uberdata's forum that unplugging this can slove my problems....I have already tried cleaning out the IACV with no luck....I suspect it maybe my emanage but I do have a hondata w/boost....waiting til tune day....but I wanted to try unplugging the pcs first cause I think my idle surging is causing my engine to misfire and I'm getting a check engine light, and my emissions notice came in so I have a lot of junk to worry about....sorry if this post is all over the place but I've been stressed out trying to figure everything out.....oh yea anyone know a place in MD where I can pay off the emissions people to pass me?? thanks for all the help.

edit: sorry I forgot to mention I have a 2000 civic si with a greddy turbo kit w/intercooler FYI.....thanks again
Old 07-31-2006, 05:16 PM

Default Re: PCS (makikogi)

anyone??...bump....<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by makikogi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">where and what exactly is the pcs on the fuel rail....I'm having high idle and surging and I read on uberdata's forum that unplugging this can slove my problems....I have already tried cleaning out the IACV with no luck....I suspect it maybe my emanage but I do have a hondata w/boost....waiting til tune day....but I wanted to try unplugging the pcs first cause I think my idle surging is causing my engine to misfire and I'm getting a check engine light, and my emissions notice came in so I have a lot of junk to worry about....sorry if this post is all over the place but I've been stressed out trying to figure everything out.....oh yea anyone know a place in MD where I can pay off the emissions people to pass me?? thanks for all the help.

edit: sorry I forgot to mention I have a 2000 civic si with a greddy turbo kit w/intercooler FYI.....thanks again</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 07-31-2006, 05:34 PM

Default Re: PCS (makikogi)

I don't know about the idle problem, but I used to live in MD. Just make sure you have a cat and no cels, and you should be fine.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You'll prolly be able to work it out once u get it tuned