Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

PA State Inspection help!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 02:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PA State Inspection help!!

car costs too much to get inspected, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some stickers or know anyone that could.

thanks
Old 01-27-2006, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PA State Inspection help!! (alleyezonme)

What all do you need?
Old 01-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PA State Inspection help!! (Specail Ed)

well the civic will need two rear tires and a rear camber kit and an alignment. I am gonna get all of that stuff eventually, but i can't afford it now. My talon needs a whole exhaust system (it has a couple holes thats it!) alignment, and a couple of suspension pieces... Like i said i am gonna get it all don'e eventually, but i can't be driving around with stickers way past due!! I got nailed for it once already and I don't wanna push my luck!
Old 01-27-2006, 03:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it's not like it used to be, u can't just buy the stickers anymore....it's all electronic, you have to enter all ur information into a computer with a big database (NY's database is in albany), then it prints out ur registration as a barcode, you can't buy them or falsify them , so you can't just buy like 20 packs anymore, I'm not sure how this works with PA, maybe they haven't implimented this system yet, but I sitll wouldn't be asking for something like this online

It's like going to a forum and making a public post asking if anybody has kiddie ****, you don't wanna leave yourself that open like that...

In the meanwhile, like I said with PA I don't know how they change from NY's laws, but in NY 94 and older cars don't need the check engine light to be off, and 96 and older cars don't need the exhaust check (that's why I always buy 94/95 cars (besides my 01 golf which runs mint...), 'cause then they can't nail u for check engine lights nor straight pipes or mufflering it at the cat, there's no problems there, but then again, maybe PA's like Japan (if you have any rust on your car you hvae to have it junked, that's why you never see a shitty car in Japan) (but the government pays dues when you junk ur car) -- They don't have regular body shops like we do

But I don't think PA's that far off ;-P
Old 01-27-2006, 03:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PA State Inspection help!! (alleyezonme)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by alleyezonme &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">car costs too much to get inspected, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some stickers or know anyone that could.

thanks</TD></TR></TABLE>

You're lucky I didn't ban you for that.

If you can't afford the money to get your car inspected, you shouldn't be driving.