Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

No tech. Just a pledge to thieves.

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2003, 06:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No tech. Just a pledge to thieves.

I dont post much on here but I read EVERYDAY. And, EVERYDAY i read about someones car getting stolen. Here is my pledge to thieves...

You are scum. I have NEVER and NEVER WOULD participate in stealing someones car because it is wrong. You have no regard for anyone elses situation because you have no respect for anyone or yourself. You lead a simple and trite life. You are probably poor and mad at the world.

If my car is ever stolen I will be fucked. I have no insurance to pay for the remainder of my loan so i will be paying on a car that does not exist. Many thieves probably try to justify theft by thinking that rich mommies and daddies or insurance will pay for the loss but for the majority of ppl this is not true.

This is my pledge to you (THE THIEF)
If you steal my car I WILL find you.I will use every available resource. I will talk to ppl within the import community that you probably hang out with and figure out who you are. I will take legal action and prosecute you. I will be there at your hearing/sentencing. I will be smiling as the balif walks you out the dorr. If SOMEHOW you manage to get out of being dealt with legally I will deal with you myself. I am NOT scared of the laws that protect scum like you. Just like you werent punished for stealing my property I wont be punished for stomping your face into the ground. And I have ALOT of friends that feel the same way that I do. Just PLEASE dont take this as an idle threat. I have alot to lose. If you take my property, you will pay.

Brian

Its time that we took a stand against car theives. If you know someone that steals cars report them. If you know ANYTHING about ANYONES car being stolen, report it. If you know ppl that steal cars or property, disassociate with them.

[Modified by thinkbrianthinkV2, 9:55 AM 3/22/2003]
Old 03-22-2003, 07:03 AM

Default Re: No tech. Just a pledge to thieves. (thinkbrianthinkV2)

You shouldnt be driving your car around without insurance
Old 03-22-2003, 07:31 AM

Default Re: No tech. Just a pledge to thieves. (sparq)

I know, but that doesnt give a thief the right to steal my car.
Old 03-22-2003, 07:53 AM

My 93 civic got stolen last year and i actualy got it back last month, All i had on it was lybility i was so mad. It had a B16 with some jdm parts on it and the left everything on was so happy when i got it back
Old 03-22-2003, 09:30 AM

Thiefs are ********, if you drive a honda, its going to be broken in or stolen one time or another. when i bought my car 3 years ago, i know its going to happen and it happen twice. so don't think its never going to happen to you, it will, so if i were you, i would install kill switches in your car. and GET INSURANCE, you will regret it when **** happens.
Old 03-22-2003, 09:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dude
get insurance
thats not even funny, if somthing happens and there is an accident
your fucked.
someone could plow into you at 100mph from behind at a stoplight but you have no insurance, so its your fault. (you think im kidding? look into it.)

[Modified by Kamin, 10:37 AM 3/22/2003]
Old 03-22-2003, 09:43 AM

Default Re: No tech. Just a pledge to thieves. (Kamin)

Can you get a loan on a car if its not insured?
Old 03-22-2003, 09:46 AM

all depends on what state he from here in wisconsin you dont need it , but if someone hits you and they dont have ins and you dont then your f*%#.
Old 03-22-2003, 10:04 AM

Default Re: No tech. Just a pledge to thieves. (lsvinny)

I was just ranting. I didnt plan on this becoming a discussion of my personal issues or finances.

I live in Tennessee where the law was passed not too long ago that by law you are required to have insurance. I had insurance on my car for a while but after a LOOOONG altercation with my previous insurance agency where it took them six weeks to get me a check after someone hit my 6 week old car, i decided to drop them. I am currently looking into prices and will be insuring both of my cars pretty soon.

I appreciate your concerns.

And just to let you guys know I HAVE had my stereo stolen before. In the middle of my apts. Sitting inbetween a few cars. Directly in front of the walkway down from my front door. Someone just bashed out my drivers side window and yanked out the center console with a couple of screw drivers.

The whole point of my post is that these thieves are getting off too easy. JUST because its a Honda doesnt mean its ok. "Its a Honda. It will get broken into..." is bullshit.

**** these thieves. Be proactive.
Old 03-22-2003, 10:52 AM

So you think ranting on this board is going to stop even one car from being broken into? Not trying to be an *** dude but seriously think about it - what good is it going to do?
Old 03-22-2003, 11:41 AM

Default Re: No tech. Just a pledge to thieves. (sparq)

So you think ranting on this board is going to stop even one car from being broken into? Not trying to be an *** dude but seriously think about it - what good is it going to do?
I believe his point is that there is a lot of speculation that thieves are trolling this board and finding their theft prospects here.

I agree with him be proactive if you know someone that is stealing cars even if they are your friend report them. You don't need friends like that.
Old 03-22-2003, 12:10 PM
TheAutoboxer

Default Re: No tech. Just a pledge to thieves.

i hear yea bro, personaly it makes me insane. I'm kinda werid about it, i've setup my car in a parking lot accross from my house, and i'm getting a clifford alarm with a engien kill. I also got a compact assault rifle. I think i will be more than ready to shot someone for stealing my car, only question is the damage it will do to me. BUT it will be well worth it when i can get one of these ingrate scrubs in a wheelchair.
Old 03-22-2003, 01:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: No tech. Just a pledge to thieves. (EGB18hatch)

Can you get a loan on a car if its not insured?
No, and if you get a loan on a car they will make you have full coverage.
Old 03-22-2003, 01:50 PM

How you going to find the thief if you don't know who it is? talk all you want, but there is nothing that you can do when your car gets stolen!
Old 03-22-2003, 03:54 PM

Default Re: No tech. Just a pledge to thieves. (scdarksol)

How you going to find the thief if you don't know who it is? talk all you want, but there is nothing that you can do when your car gets stolen!
You can TRY. Telling us to give up...what nice words of hope. Sounds like the words of a thief. I would investigate, talk to people and goto illegals to ask about chop shops. Then go to those chop shops with a few officers and take them down. Tell them if they can find my car, MY car, their charges won't be as harsh...People will always sell themselves in order to get out of the hole. That is SO true.
Old 03-22-2003, 09:14 PM

Default Re: No tech. Just a pledge to thieves. (all stock)

I applaud you for this post, and fully support your statement. There are too many nice people out there who give up on their hobby and enthusiasm for their car because of THIEVES. It makes me mad, and I don't know how you can read what he said, and take offense, or call him dumb for posting it. People HAVE to stand up for themselves, because sometimes nobody else is going to. When you put your own hard earned money, sweat, and tears into your car because you are an enthusiast, the LAST thing you want to do is have someone take all that from you, because of their greed. Anyways, thats all I have to say.

thinkbrianthink ------>

THIEVES ----->
Old 03-23-2003, 05:18 AM

Default Re: No tech. Just a pledge to thieves. (Syzle)

I appreciate your support.

Generally Im just trying to say that i think there ARE things to be done when your car is violated. I think that action can be taken before hand though to prevent theft. By this I mean crack down on thieves in any way possible. RAT THEM OUT. If you know someone that steals cars, AT LEAST quit hanging out with them if not TURN THEM IN altogether. You are not a rat because what they are doing will affect you in the end. They, or someone just like them, may end up stealing YOUR car.

Another thing you guys can do is stop promoting what you 'have'. I see soo many ppl on here and just in general telling everyone what is in their car. Your going to attract attention to your car no matter what you do to it but I for one will not go around promoting car theft by telling every tom dick and harry that i have THIS and THAT in or on my car.
Old 03-23-2003, 06:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was watching Exit Wound s last nite with steven segal..i like d his way of handling car theives ..we need real life cops like that in my neighborhood
Old 03-23-2003, 06:59 AM

Default Re: No tech. Just a pledge to thieves. (deepnite)

You can take action to fix this some what..... I have a fuel cut off switch, a starter kill switch and a ecu power cut off switch. mabey im a lil paranoid but i grow sick of ppls post of my car got stolen..

Granted they can still bust your window and push the car but thats alot harder than gettin in and driving the car away. you might just cut your losses from engine,rims,interior,body panels, exct.. to cd player, seats, cds... or nothing at all..
i have heard of ppl breaking in to cars in another forum they busted the console and the car wouldent start so they just got scared and fled...

some ppl just need to help them selves...
Old 03-23-2003, 07:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

dude
get insurance
thats not even funny, if somthing happens and there is an accident
your fucked.
someone could plow into you at 100mph from behind at a stoplight but you have no insurance, so its your fault. (you think im kidding? look into it.)

[Modified by Kamin, 10:37 AM 3/22/2003]
it happened to my brother. got rear ended, he didn't have insurance nor did the other party. long story short, he took them to small claims and the court ruled in his favor to receive $2000 some odd dollars for damages. 3 years later, he hasn't received one dime from the other party. although they have been subpoenaed to appear in court for a follow up case, not once have they showed up.