Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

I have information on thiefs in socal!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 12:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have information on thiefs in socal!

Its all speculation though and rumors. What should I do . FYI I personally know the guy does not work and has about three cars all with b swaps. He has tried to sell wheels to me also but that was a while back. WHat should I do. DO you think the police would investigate.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I have information on thiefs in socal! (TurboDreams)

You might want to get a little bit more evidence of some sort. Some people in America don't need jobs to make money, and that's thanks to democrats. The police won't go busting down some guys door because you say he has three B16s and he doesn't have a job. Way to be looking out for scammers and theives, but think about it...
Old 09-15-2005, 01:13 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TurboDreams &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Its all speculation though and rumors. What should I do . FYI I personally know the guy does not work and has about three cars all with b swaps. He has tried to sell wheels to me also but that was a while back. WHat should I do. DO you think the police would investigate.</TD></TR></TABLE>get some more evidence first, he just might be a legit guy and u don't want to have bad blood between each other.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I have information on thiefs in socal! (rfoster03)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rfoster03 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You might want to get a little bit more evidence of some sort. Some people in America don't need jobs to make money, and that's thanks to democrats. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Stick to cars, if you even know that much.
Democrats=pro taxes for the greater good
Republicans=anti taxes for their own pockets

Personally, if you know this fool has a bunch of b-swaps and is selling hella crap but doesnt have a job, i might be inclined to at least talk to the police. Just tell them you were concerned and advise them to keep an eye on it.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Imperious: Mod of Valor

Default Re: I have information on thiefs in socal! (distortedfuture)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by distortedfuture &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">get some more evidence first, he just might be a legit guy and u don't want to have bad blood between each other.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 09-15-2005, 01:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I have information on thiefs in socal! (distortedfuture)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by distortedfuture &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">get some more evidence first, he just might be a legit guy and u don't want to have bad blood between each other.</TD></TR></TABLE>

unless the guy goes up to the suspected crook and tells him, he'll never know who said anything. The police wont tell them who said what.

Evidence shmevidence, thats for the cops to figure out. You act like they're (the cops) going to break down this guys door, beat him up and eat his children. This isn't Reno-911. If you give them tips of whats going on, they can look into it (i.e. patrol the area for stolen cars at night, watch the residence, etc.). My guess would be its either stolen cars or drugs.

The first thing the cops would probably look into would be his tax records to see if he has an inheritance or won the lotto, if he doesnt have a tax return then they'll look into it.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:23 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: I have information on thiefs in socal! (FuNkDrSpOt)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FuNkDrSpOt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Stick to cars, if you even know that much.
Democrats=pro taxes for the greater good
Republicans=anti taxes for their own pockets

</TD></TR></TABLE>
the same could be said of you from reading your opinion, but this is not a politics thread, so i digress...

The police won't investigate unless you can bring them something they could use to get a search warrant. If you go to the police station with speculation and rumors, they'll just laugh at you.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:35 PM

Well all the dudes trannys have ripped vins and one of my family members knows he does it because the dude told em.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I have information on thiefs in socal! (IHateJDM)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IHateJDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the same could be said of you from reading your opinion, but this is not a politics thread, so i digress...

The police won't investigate unless you can bring them something they could use to get a search warrant. If you go to the police station with speculation and rumors, they'll just laugh at you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ya, im not gettin into a flame on the concepts of each political party. I know first hand that police will look into tips. They may not look into it extensively but they WILL look into it (if they're a good Police Dept.) How do you think that police catch some of the better thieves and drug dealers? The good ones never buy bling and keep a regular job, launder their money so its not on their tax report and doesnt get reported to the IRS by their bank. They get caught by tips, then the police look into those tips.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:39 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: I have information on thiefs in socal! (FuNkDrSpOt)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FuNkDrSpOt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Ya, im not gettin into a flame on the concepts of each political party. I know first hand that police will look into tips. They may not look into it extensively but they WILL look into it (if they're a good Police Dept.) </TD></TR></TABLE>

I wish I had a good Police Dept then.
Old 09-15-2005, 02:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

heres what u do.. become friends with him... next time ur over at his house.. look at his motors.. remember the vin numbers.. call the local police station and ask them to run the vins to see if the motors are stolen or not... tho that wont work if they all are jdm motors.

keep an eye on him for new ****.. maybe he sells drugs
Old 09-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I have information on thiefs in socal! (IHateJDM)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IHateJDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I wish I had a good Police Dept then. </TD></TR></TABLE>

well thats what happens when you live in a taco bell. I mean, how do you expect them to raise enough tax for a good PD when all your town sells is tacos!!!

On a side note, if your PD really did laugh at you for providing tips, you should go to the sheriff, another PD, or just move to a town that protects you.