Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

farewell to my system...

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 12:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default farewell to my system...

some1 got into my car, and stole my system...i had two 12's and some alpine amp in there...the thieves got into my car and took my system...but the thing is...they only went in for my system...nothing else....so im thinking some1 has been scoping me out...my system was pretty loud and i guess they went into my car and stole it...they didnt take my personal belongings so thats was generous of them... ...but it was my fault too, because i didnt have no alarm on my car...no security at all....

so now the first thing ima do is get an alarm...
after your guys opinion on what alarm i should get...
ima go get me one asap!
so if you guys can help me to see wat alarm is best for me...
i would really appreciate it...
Old 04-09-2005, 12:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: farewell to my system... (four-eyez)

what kind were, they ill look out for them on craigslist or whereever, im in the bay area. i would a dei alarm with a 2 way pager. thats what i got
Old 04-09-2005, 12:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: farewell to my system... (93ejay1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93ejay1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what kind were, they ill look out for them on craigslist or whereever, im in the bay area. i would a dei alarm with a 2 way pager. thats what i got</TD></TR></TABLE>
Type much?

Yeah, you definitely need some security. If you live in an apartment, or somewhere that you might not hear the alarm going off then you should probably get a 2-way pager alarm, but if you have a house and park in your driveway or you park in the street right in front of your place then a regular alarm should be fine. As far as I'm concerned, the install of the alarm is more important than the brand. I had a Viper system installed in my CRX and it worked fine, but then with my civic I just bought a Crimestopper alarm off of ebay and installed it myself. The Crimestopper was a lot cheaper, and it worked just as well, and the install wasn't hard, it just took a while.
Old 04-09-2005, 01:03 AM

Default Re: farewell to my system... (brentmc79)

you're better off without a system. i sold mine for a CF hood. ive noticed that the main thing thieves go for. there was some ****** in tucson that followed me to my apartment one day cuz he heard my system and came about a week later and jacked my ****. then 2 weeks later, my car was stolen. all it does is draw unwanted attention man....
Old 04-09-2005, 06:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: farewell to my system... (djSideOne)

dont just listen to him. thats just were he lives every place is different. keep the dumps homie
Old 04-09-2005, 08:02 AM

Default Re: farewell to my system...

i had two 12's audiobahn AW1251SE the special edition djones one...also had some d1200 directed amp...dunno if that **** is good but it sure did pound in my car tho...and i love my beat man, although i do agree it attracts unwanted attention, it was my fault for not getting a alarm system for my car...i mean people learn from mistakes, and this is the first time it ever happen to me, so i guess i learned my lesson...now i just need to find a alarm for my car...

**** thieves!!!
what goes around, comes around...
Old 04-10-2005, 01:50 AM

Default Re: farewell to my system... (dohcVTECeg2)

theives are everywhere man. not "just where i live." you gotta keep an eye out for the bitch *** ************* that don't wanna work to get their ****.
Old 04-10-2005, 04:21 AM

Default Re: farewell to my system... (djSideOne)

yeah man some theives tried to go for my system or my car or sumthign just a few minuntes ago check my thread for more details...
Old 04-10-2005, 08:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: farewell to my system... (DohcSide)

dont bass close to your crib. invest in deadly scorpions to leave in your car when your not in there make something if the window is broke the scorpion cage opens. it would be ill. have blak lights in the interior so the intruders can see the bugs. leave a snake in there. or maybe move out the getto. bust your gun outside your crib so people know you are serious. these ***** tried to steal my homies pitbull when the dog was a puppy so they could raise it to fight. so my friend had to bust his gun a few times. it worked no problems since. 5 people deep tried to come to his house and steal his dog. people have ***** let them know you do to.

viper makes good car alarms btw. wire your car alarm to your capacitor also. when they go to cut the alarm the capacitor will still have juiCE&gt; hide the brain real well under the battery or something. also wire a set of strobe lights in the interior and add more exterior horns. you can place them in the bumper back and front the more the marrier you can add the extra stuff strobe light and extra alarms relatively cheap. get one of those x10 security camera systems on ebay. its like 60-75 bucks
Old 04-10-2005, 08:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: farewell to my system... (madlion)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by madlion &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dont bass close to your crib. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 04-10-2005, 09:01 PM
HT Order of Merit

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: farewell to my system... (EGCivicCoupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by madlion &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dont bass close to your crib. invest in deadly scorpions to leave in your car when your not in there make something if the window is broke the scorpion cage opens. it would be ill. have blak lights in the interior so the intruders can see the bugs. leave a snake in there. or maybe move out the getto. bust your gun outside your crib so people know you are serious. these ***** tried to steal my homies pitbull when the dog was a puppy so they could raise it to fight. so my friend had to bust his gun a few times. it worked no problems since. 5 people deep tried to come to his house and steal his dog. people have ***** let them know you do to.

viper makes good car alarms btw. wire your car alarm to your capacitor also. when they go to cut the alarm the capacitor will still have juiCE&gt; hide the brain real well under the battery or something. also wire a set of strobe lights in the interior and add more exterior horns. you can place them in the bumper back and front the more the marrier you can add the extra stuff strobe light and extra alarms relatively cheap. get one of those x10 security camera systems on ebay. its like 60-75 bucks</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow dude. You almost lost me with that first paragraph, but the second one is damn good advice. Especially about the capacitor.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:20 PM

Default Re: farewell to my system...

lol yeah the first paragraph was sorta wierd imo...lol

but yeah, im looking forward to investing in a car alarm...just havent decided which one just yet...as for now im beatless...and im just listenin to the beautiful sound of my motor haha...
Old 04-10-2005, 10:28 PM

Default Re: farewell to my system... (four-eyez)

Same thing happened to me the other week. I sold my rims so i could buy a security system.....