Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

DIY: Theives

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 10:42 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DIY: Theives

So these 2 hatchbacks, the twins, pull up to our local race spot and are kickin ***, i think one has a JDM B16 and one has a US GSR, and theyre also accompanied by a Del Sol with also a JDM B16. Well, on of my boys calls out the Sol and rips o boy a new one, one of the twins pulls up(B16), and my boy beats him too, there was a mob of guys and one of our colleages recognized these cars, they are known theives from chicagos North Side. I guess he heard them saying to race my boy and "make him pop his hood to see what he gots, if he got something good we'll jack his ***" and also some other guy said "*** it, follow his *** home".
Ok, when i heard this i lost it but my boys told me to chill, if it was up to me i'd light these muthafuckerz up but aint **** happen so.............oh well, just figured i'd tell H-T how some dudes get down in CHICAGO. P.S. What would you guys do in a situation like this?
Old 01-21-2007, 10:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

probably follow them home and take a crap on their hoods.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:49 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (03akkord5spd)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 03akkord5spd &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">probably follow them home and take a crap on their hoods.</TD></TR></TABLE> Hey, if i could keep up i would. Did i mention they roll in mob fassion, atleast 20 guys. fukin fagz
Old 01-21-2007, 10:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (03akkord5spd)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 03akkord5spd &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">probably follow them home and take a crap on their hoods.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That works, but id brake in there car and do it on there seat, then wait till they sat in it lol.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Dr. *****)

yea follow em home.....i havent figured out what i would do after that..proly throw bricks in to all there car windows
Old 01-21-2007, 11:27 PM
KOBE IS GOD

Default Re: (turboDeznutz)

I wouldn't mind if anyone followed me home
Old 01-21-2007, 11:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

follow em home. and cut sum ****** brake lines... and mabye put sugar in there tank.. or cut fuel lines... who knows... let em know what it feels like to have yur pride and beauty ripped from its beautiful state that u put it in.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: (SoHc94)

If it was me in that situation i would do a good old stake out with the shotgun. If you seen my house you would know why cause once they go to touch my car theres only one way out and itll be through me (kind of like an ally type driveway).

But what you could have also done is writen down there lisence plate number and reported kids street racing around you while you were taking your little sister home from the doctors, mom home, girlfriend home, whatever story you could think of.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Luserkid)

Everything would be really funny, but personally I'd just start to keep my own ride on lockdown and contact the police. They may not be able to do anything without specific proof but they should be able to at least check it out. For that matter contact the auto theft department DIRECTLY and tell them what you heard. More than likely their engines and most of their parts are stolen in the first place, and even if not they used the money they received from stolen goods to purchase the goods. If the police wouldn't help, THEN I'd go ahead and destroy their cars or some ****. Besides, you wouldn't want to break their **** DIRECTLY after that "confrontation" that night anyway because then they'd know who it was. Give it some time, like a month or two and then nail their ***.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

did they mess with you? no... so leave them alone. if ur gonna go ******* with their car then you're as bad or worse then they are. there's too many criminals in this country and not enough we can do. i'd say just sit back and make sure your car doesn't get stolen. you can't help everyone else. and trust me.. thieves will get theres when it's time. stealing cars isn't a career at all.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: DIY: Theives (JDM_Frijoles)

You have any idea how irrational you sound? So these new twins pull up to your local illegal street racing area and race your friend.

So you're guestimating 100% on what they got under the hood? Or are you banking on your mass entries of Honda knowledge to just know by listening to them?

One of you thought they heard something along the lines of "make him pop his car, we'll jack his as too"

They're some notorious Honda jacking gang.

So if they're notorious, they're good, which means I highly doubt they'd be talking about popping cars in broad daylight - at least not loud enough for you to hear.

So they steal cars....then go race the stolen cars against you and your friends? So you're saying they steal cars - then drive 'em?

Or maybe this is just one sentence either made up or distorted. How do you know they're thieves? What, do thieves have on special colors now? Were they wearing the North Chicago Honda Rip Off Colors? Did they have a star around their necks, what?? Oh, so you're saying you completely took a random guess at the fact that they were thieves (oh lemme, guess, you could tell they were thieves, right? The way they walked and such).

Just leave it alone, you're completely beating a dead horse here. If you're that concerned about it stay up all night and keep an eye on your car - shot gun in hand. Otherwise don't worry about it within your normal routine. So with all this said - did the guy follow you home? If no - fine, if yes, why did you let him get all the way to your house. If you're not sure, HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE SOMEBODY IN A BUILT UP CIVIC FOLLOWING YOU??

This issue is beaten to death, you're not even sure if you, your buddy, pal, whatever heard 'em right, this all becomes hearsay in a sick game of telephone.

Old 01-22-2007, 05:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (perseverance)

my question to you is this, why would you put yourself in this situation in the first place? You have no need to be street racing, forget the fact that it is illegal....it is just plain stupid and unsafe. You should be taking it to the track, and if your car is fast enough, put money on it and have some fun. There is no need to go showing off what you have in front of a bunch of strangers.

The largest method of thieves to find cars that they want is to go to the local hangout spot and scope. I know a couple of former theives and this is what they have told me. I ALWAYS listen to them because they have been on the bad side of things.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wahwahwah

people have been racing since ******* chariots man, it ain't gonna stop, you crying about it is just sad.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (instrument)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by instrument &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wahwahwah

people have been racing since ******* chariots man, it ain't gonna stop, you crying about it is just sad.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah but he's not crying - the op is. This guy is simply pointing out he's doing something illegal to begin with.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:40 AM

Default Re: DIY: Theives (Syndacate)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You have any idea how irrational you sound? So these new twins pull up to your local illegal street racing area and race your friend.

So you're guestimating 100% on what they got under the hood? Or are you banking on your mass entries of Honda knowledge to just know by listening to them?

One of you thought they heard something along the lines of "make him pop his car, we'll jack his as too"

They're some notorious Honda jacking gang.

So if they're notorious, they're good, which means I highly doubt they'd be talking about popping cars in broad daylight - at least not loud enough for you to hear.

So they steal cars....then go race the stolen cars against you and your friends? So you're saying they steal cars - then drive 'em?

Or maybe this is just one sentence either made up or distorted. How do you know they're thieves? What, do thieves have on special colors now? Were they wearing the North Chicago Honda Rip Off Colors? Did they have a star around their necks, what?? Oh, so you're saying you completely took a random guess at the fact that they were thieves (oh lemme, guess, you could tell they were thieves, right? The way they walked and such).

Just leave it alone, you're completely beating a dead horse here. If you're that concerned about it stay up all night and keep an eye on your car - shot gun in hand. Otherwise don't worry about it within your normal routine. So with all this said - did the guy follow you home? If no - fine, if yes, why did you let him get all the way to your house. If you're not sure, HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE SOMEBODY IN A BUILT UP CIVIC FOLLOWING YOU??

This issue is beaten to death, you're not even sure if you, your buddy, pal, whatever heard 'em right, this all becomes hearsay in a sick game of telephone.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Couldnt agree more!
Old 01-22-2007, 08:49 AM
GarageAlchemist

Default Re: DIY: Theives (slwburn)

lol.. gay sauce,
Old 01-22-2007, 09:10 AM

Default Re: DIY: Theives

ehh shoot 'em

Modified by RedEj8 at 1:49 PM 1/22/2007
Old 01-22-2007, 09:16 AM

Default Re: (KB24.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KB24. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I wouldn't mind if anyone followed me home </TD></TR></TABLE>

Same here, it is how my first car was stolen... But I was tired. If anyone did it now, I would blow their car up. Nothing like a slug to the tank and a lighter to scare a theif straight for the rest of their sorry lives.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (CooBlueDAB)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CooBlueDAB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Same here, it is how my first car was stolen... But I was tired. If anyone did it now, I would blow their car up. Nothing like a slug to the tank and a lighter to scare a theif straight for the rest of their sorry lives.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I like the way everybody talks **** about thieves and how they're going to beat their asses 'n such..

I was just envisioning you getting out of your car to "kick the thief's ***" and seeing a 400lb - all muscle, 7ft guy standing there with a breaker bar in hand. Go ahead, go kick his ***.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Syndacate)

Syndacate have you ever had a car or anything stolen? I would guess not, so you probally dont know how it feels. I have had a car stolen and I would definetly expletive the person who stole my car up. Theives do suck and they deserve to get their **** kicked in.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:52 AM

Default Re: (Syndacate)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was just envisioning you getting out of your car to "kick the thief's ***" and seeing a 400lb - all muscle, 7ft guy standing there with a breaker bar in hand. Go ahead, go kick his ***.</TD></TR></TABLE>
just shoot them...a 7ft all muscle 400lb guy with a breaker bar aint gonna do **** with a slug in his neck. Or you could just shoot him in the arm that hes holding the breaker bar with.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (smileycvc)

Thieves are exactly why I will be purchasing a gun for home protection once i move into the house Im going to watch for a few months. I wont go looking for trouble, but im sure as hell am not going to be defenseless when trouble comes... especially when i'll have my sister to look after.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: DIY: Theives (JDM_Frijoles)

I would call the cops, and let them know they are known drug dealers
Old 01-22-2007, 10:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (95ProjectEJ1)

Id tow their car tot he police station