Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

4door visor install help!!! please anyone!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 09:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4door visor install help!!! please anyone!!!

Come on please!!! Can someone on this forum can help me out with this installation…. I don’t know where these clips go… what order do they go in, it just don’t make sense & I’ve looked at it a couple times. These are the real deal Honda Access Visors for a 96-00 sedan. I do know the clips rest between the weather stripping & the doorframe but which ones go on the front & which ones belong on the rear. I have done a lot of searching on this forum & others but no luck…. I thought after coming across a how to for a coupe I could figure this out coz I know I’m making this way harder that it really is…. Please someone… it’s not like I haven’t seen a million cars on this site w/these same visors. So everyone know what I’m talking about w/these clips I’m attaching a picture of the clips so I hope this helps. Thanks!

Old 09-05-2005, 04:47 AM

Default Re: 4door visor install help!!! please anyone!!! (rikx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rikx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Come on please!!! Can someone on this forum can help me out with this installation…. I don’t know where these clips go… what order do they go in, it just don’t make sense & I’ve looked at it a couple times. These are the real deal Honda Access Visors for a 96-00 sedan. I do know the clips rest between the weather stripping & the doorframe but which ones go on the front & which ones belong on the rear. I have done a lot of searching on this forum & others but no luck…. I thought after coming across a how to for a coupe I could figure this out coz I know I’m making this way harder that it really is…. Please someone… it’s not like I haven’t seen a million cars on this site w/these same visors. So everyone know what I’m talking about w/these clips I’m attaching a picture of the clips so I hope this helps. Thanks!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

This is for a 2 door but you should somewhat get the idea: https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=632263

and as for which ones go on the back and which ones go on the front, you should be able to put them up to the window ans figure it out.

Hope this helps
Old 09-05-2005, 11:34 AM

Default Re: 4door visor install help!!! please anyone!!! (dawrenn)

cool thanks man