here it is on the honda showroom! mugen

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 10:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default here it is on the honda showroom! mugen

Old 12-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: here it is on the honda showroom! mugen (oliberos112)

great...

who else is getting sick of seeing these expletiveing threads?
Old 12-29-2007, 12:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: here it is on the honda showroom! mugen (lando griffin)

*raises hand*
Old 12-29-2007, 04:18 AM
NO MERCY!

WOW.....look everybody. Another damn Mugen thread. What a shitty surprise!

And by the way....the Service shop and Make-Ready area are not the showroom floor.

P.S. - If you see this...forgive me for the language mods....just a bit frustrated that's all.

Modified by RICO_ at 7:29 AM 12/29/2007

Modified by RICO_ at 6:55 PM 12/29/2007
Old 12-29-2007, 04:41 AM

Why all the hate? Maybe the OP was surprised to see one at his local dealer. I know I was. I wouldn't buy one but I don't tire of seeing the photos.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (kboyer)

Thats a missleading title if I ever saw one. Where is the pic of it in the "Showroom"?
Old 12-29-2007, 06:29 AM

i also like seeing the photos. expletive the naysayers.
Old 12-29-2007, 06:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (cnyej1)

Sweet Pictures....

Next time anyone says I suck at posting pics just take a look at these first!
Old 12-29-2007, 07:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well La Di Frickin' Da!!!
Old 12-29-2007, 08:36 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kboyer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why all the hate? </TD></TR></TABLE>

I dont know maybe because this is thread #32,151,324 regarding this high priced Civic when there is already an "Official Mugen Si Discussion" https://honda-tech.com/zerothread/2149814

Old 12-29-2007, 09:05 AM

Default Re: (97Ej6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 97Ej6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I dont know maybe because this is thread #32,151,324 regarding this high priced Civic when there is already an "Official Mugen Si Discussion" https://honda-tech.com/zerothread/2149814

</TD></TR></TABLE>
So that justifies all the disrespect and swearing? Not IMO.

/end my .02
Old 12-29-2007, 09:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kboyer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

/end my .02</TD></TR></TABLE>

Did you buy this car?

Modified by 24boosted at 10:37 AM 12/29/2007
Old 12-29-2007, 09:25 AM
NO MERCY!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kboyer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why all the hate? Maybe the OP was surprised to see one at his local dealer. I know I was. I wouldn't buy one but I don't tire of seeing the photos.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well pretty much the rest of us do. These threads have been repeatedly created since before you were a member. They're getting old real fast. We all know what the car looks like, what is has done, how much it costs, and pretty much anything else there is to know about it. An official thread on this car had to be created for a reason.....BECAUSE TOO MANY THREADS WERE BEING CREATED. So there is no justification in creating anymore threads on this car. That's why there is a <U><FONT COLOR="red">Search</FONT></U> function.

Old 12-29-2007, 02:57 PM

sorry for bein a honda freak and wanting to share my pic. next time ill keep them to myself. girls i swear all they do is cry
Old 12-29-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: (oliberos112)

Nice RICO_. Way to make the new folks feel comfortable here. So much for hospitality. Your seniority here should compel you to be more courteous, less abrupt, and less likely to swear at OP's. Glad your not a mod.

Out!
Old 12-29-2007, 03:39 PM
NO MERCY!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kboyer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nice RICO_. Way to make the new folks feel comfortable here. So much for hospitality. Your seniority here should compel you to be more courteous, less abrupt, and less likely to swear at OP's. Glad your not a mod.

Out!</TD></TR></TABLE>

The OP isn't "new". He's been a member for nearly 8 months now so he should be well aware of how this forum operates. I have no more patience for these Mugen threads. And people need to learn how to search before creating a thread that has already been created numerous times. If they can't take the time to do that....then they need to be prepared for what comes with it. What you're saying is that I should be NICE to the OP and console him. Tell him it's okay.....keep posting pics. And guess what happens after that? Every other new guy sees THIS thread and decides to post up their own Mugen thread and opinions. No.

So if I was a little harsh to him then I apologize OP.....but now you know. There is an official thread on this car and it drives me along with tons of other people on this forum nuts to keep seeing a new thread on this car everytime someone gets one in at their dealership. It's the same damn car. No matter how you slice it or how many threads are made on it. And the funny thing is....out of all the people that have created a Mugen thread......not a single person owns one.

So if I was too abrupt for certain people then I apologize....I even apologized in advance in my original post. It's just the way I am when I get upset. That's what happens when you're brought up in a strict military family. Nothing personal. Wasn't swearing at the OP, just swearing in general. I have NO seniority on this site either. I am no more important or better than a 2-month old member and do not consider my self to be in ANY way. We are all "Normal Users". The only people that have true seniority are the Moderators and Administrators. And your position on being glad i'm not a "mod" means absolutely nothing to me and is of no relevance whatsoever.

OUT!

Modified by RICO_ at 6:51 PM 12/29/2007
Old 12-29-2007, 04:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i saw on the other day when i went to the dealer to drop off my Si there dope..they look way better in person
Old 12-29-2007, 04:44 PM
NO MERCY!

Default Re: (aeenox)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oliberos112 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry for bein a honda freak and wanting to share my pic. next time ill keep them to myself. girls i swear all they do is cry</TD></TR></TABLE>

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread/2149814

At least us "girls" don't rake up old news. Post your pics in here.....but somehow I have the feeling they will take on a striking resemblance to the ones already posted.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:04 PM

Default Re: here it is on the honda showroom! mugen (lando griffin)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by lando griffin &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">great...

who else is getting sick of seeing these expletiveing threads?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 12-29-2007, 09:51 PM

Default Re: here it is on the honda showroom! mugen (H Tuning)

your probably right that i should check b/4 i post and your right about me not takin the time to, cuz i dont spend nearly as much time on here as some people do. dont really have the time to sit around and be bill gates
Old 12-30-2007, 05:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oliberos112 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">your probably right that i should check b/4 i post and your right about me not takin the time to, cuz i dont spend nearly as much time on here as some people do. dont really have the time to sit around and be bill gates</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well it seems you would have learned the first time. Ive noticed in almost all of your previous threads that if you would have done a quick search you would be able to find the answer right away.

Remember these?

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2065638
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2046405
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2042292
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2035839

Im not trying to be a dick, but you have been told to use the search button before for stuff, AND you have been here since May (almost 8 months) you should know how the site works by now.

Im also sorry you do not have the extra 2 min a day in your very hectic life to do a quick search before you post a very COMMON thread/question.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:55 AM
Me Gusta History

Lol I was expecting some high res, high quality shots inside a nice dealership so I could see the new Mugen Si for first time without me thinking i'm supposed to be looking for Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster in some grainy shaky photograph.

Let down again
Old 12-30-2007, 09:08 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kboyer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

/end my .02</TD></TR></TABLE>

I dont recall anyone swearing, disrespect maybe a little but.... does telling someone to quit posting mugen threads or telling them that we are tired of seeing these threads, really count as true disrespect.....

Old 12-30-2007, 09:21 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 97Ej6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I dont recall anyone swearing, disrespect maybe a little but.... does telling someone to quit posting mugen threads or telling them that we are tired of seeing these threads, really count as true disrespect.....

</TD></TR></TABLE>

The worst of the posts have been edited. And yes, the tone was disrespectful. Just unnecessary IMO. Bad forum compared to most that I frequent. If people are sick of the Mugen threads, isn't it easier to just not click on them than come in and bitch about them? Good grief.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I dont recall anyone swearing, disrespect maybe a little but.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well heres the swearing...not that its a big deal, but it was there......not taking sides just showing the evidence.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RICO_ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">WOW.....look everybody. Another damn Mugen thread. What a shitty surprise!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Quick Reply: here it is on the honda showroom! mugen