Honda Accord & Crosstour (2003 - 2012) 2003 - 2012 Honda Accord and Inspire

P0498 and P0135. stumped

Old 08-27-2018, 05:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default P0498 and P0135. stumped

Hey what's going on guys. I'm doing a coworkers car that he just recently purchased. 2005 Honda Accord LX, 4 door 5 MT. 2.4 L 4 cylinder.

I checked that 7.5 amp fuse already, the IGA fuse or whatever it's called, number 23 or something like that. With multimeter. And after looking all over online for information related to this, I ended up convincing my friend to buy a Purge valve that I replaced. Still I come up with the same code. Interestingly the code immediate comes back up right after deleting it, before even starting the vehicle. I wanted to test for voltage at the connector going to purge valve but I can't probe in there with my multimeter, even tried making my own probe with 22 awg wire and still doesn't fit. I have fine probes somewhere. Anyways.

Reading more online and trying to find wiring diagrams so I can find a relay for the EVAP system/purge valve and see if that's causing an issue but all I've found is apparently there's a relay that powers both computer and what feeds the EVAP purge valve. Do you guys have any ideas?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: