Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 09:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Nysh)

smoking weed..damn i havent done that since i was a Freshman in highschool! lol..and that was occasional

i dont drink or smoke btw
Old 10-19-2008, 09:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RARE_EG2)

didnt ever drink/smoke til after my senior year of h/s, when i started occasionally drinking

still dont smoke/do drugs never have, and really dont ever plan to

but i <3 some thought lately dont drink much
Old 10-19-2008, 09:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RARE_EG2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
i dont drink or smoke btw </TD></TR></TABLE>

i dont. and it was weird cause back home EVERYONE is a board-line alcoholic, i spent many nights dealing with drunk people
Old 10-19-2008, 09:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (ian_b16)

lets see its been 5 days since ive been baked. and yall cant top this made it through high school without ever getting drunk and that statement is still true today
Old 10-19-2008, 09:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i just got back from a memorial for my aunt who just died in arizona

spent the weekend with some cousins i had never really hung out with before, and we all got baked. smoking with family is the best
Old 10-19-2008, 09:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (solattack77)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solattack77 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lets see its been 5 days since ive been baked. and yall cant top this made it through high school without ever getting drunk and that statement is still true today</TD></TR></TABLE>

i went thru all of high school without ever getting drunk or smoking
Old 10-19-2008, 09:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mugen-k)

Anyone know where I can get one of these front spoiler things, under the lip?

As well as the two little ones that go on the side of the front bumper (seen a few pics of sols with them)

Old 10-19-2008, 10:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (solerizr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solerizr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i went thru all of high school without ever getting drunk or smoking </TD></TR></TABLE>

hmm good for chu i think i started smoking junior year
Old 10-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RARE_EG2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i dont drink or smoke btw </TD></TR></TABLE>

would you like one?
Old 10-19-2008, 10:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i drink sometimes, never been high though
Old 10-19-2008, 10:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Since 1983)

it's hard not to get high out here with it so readily available around every corner
Old 10-19-2008, 10:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ian_b16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i dont. and it was weird cause back home EVERYONE is a board-line alcoholic, i spent many nights dealing with drunk people </TD></TR></TABLE>

ive never been drunk before either
Old 10-19-2008, 10:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Xathine)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Xathine &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Anyone know where I can get one of these front spoiler things, under the lip?

As well as the two little ones that go on the side of the front bumper (seen a few pics of sols with them)
</TD></TR></TABLE>

i believe there called "winglets". jimmy had/has some

jimmy you still got that backyard special lip?
Old 10-19-2008, 10:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Xathine)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Xathine &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Anyone know where I can get one of these front spoiler things, under the lip?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

As the logo suggests ARC makes the winglets.

Not sure of too many other companies that make the winglets like that.

I think APR makes the canards(the side of the bumper) and a true front splitter(thing that goes under front bumper and sticks out all the way around the bumper) can be made out of a sheet of carbon.....no need to spend 3-400 buying a premade one

Old 10-19-2008, 10:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ian_b16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i believe there called "winglets". jimmy had/has some

jimmy you still got that backyard special lip?</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah i still have them..just dont put them on the car as often

and yes, i still have the BYS lip, its still attached to my backup bumper
Old 10-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ian_b16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">KITTY!
(and no mare passenger cause they bothered me) </TD></TR></TABLE>
LMAO... I find it hilarious that you deleted my ex girlfriend lmao...

You guys are a riot.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wait...you got 2 gold bumpers with the bumper moldings? ( or as i like to call them "mustaches")

man, you have everything

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hater &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You guys are a riot. </TD></TR></TABLE>

that kinda funny.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

haha yeah, i have 2 gold bumpers
i also have my old white JDM bumper with lower fog lights(when my car was white) that ill be selling soon..and ill also be selling my BYS lip to another del sol from ATS(not ATS*EG2) since i dont see myself going back to that lip

whatever i dont see myself using anymore, i sell it..no sense to have something useless(to me) taking up space
Old 10-19-2008, 11:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RARE_EG2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
i dont drink or smoke btw </TD></TR></TABLE>

X2

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solattack77 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and yall cant top this made it through high school without ever getting drunk and that statement is still true today</TD></TR></TABLE>

how about never having anything more than a sip? (which i will swear and everyone will think I'm crazy but I "felt" it after lol)
and thats was only until a few months ago...before it was not even a drop

oh and of course not a puff to smoke ever

i don't try to be cool or different by not doing it...just not something i'm interested in or ever have been, and especially getting caught up in spending the money on it (can get expensive)

i have enough addictions/bad habits/things to spend waste money on to get that "high"

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hater &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You guys are a riot. </TD></TR></TABLE>

X2...and it was done well

it was bothering me too...with the camera and everything...an improvement for sure

Old 10-19-2008, 11:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RARE_EG2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha yeah, i have 2 gold bumpers
i also have my old white JDM bumper with lower fog lights(when my car was white) that ill be selling soon.</TD></TR></TABLE>

it has the fog lights with it? you have a buyer? make sure you in form this informed of when you do sell it. ( im gunna have to get a job now)
Old 10-19-2008, 11:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RARE_EG2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and ill also be selling my BYS lip since i dont see myself going back to that lip

whatever i dont see myself using anymore, i sell it..no sense to have something useless(to me) taking up space </TD></TR></TABLE>

have I not ever seen pics with the BYS lip? i don't recall...post some? I do remember the ARC winglets of course but those were on teh EM1 lip you have now tho right?

i mean there is a lot I haven't seen before my time so its possible...haven't seen your old brake set up before the spoons until a few weeks ago

good mentality...like i already said...whats the point of parts sitting in a room when it could be money in your wallet/back account or traded for other parts that actually will be used?

but i do wish you could of seen yourself going back to the MF10Ls even though they technically aren't gone...
Old 10-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mugen-k)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugen-k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
but i do wish you could of seen yourself going back to the MF10Ls even though they technically aren't gone... </TD></TR></TABLE>

X2!

will do you tune or does your dad tune (or both?)

and it 3am!!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 11:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ian_b16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it has the fog lights with it? you have a buyer? make sure you in form this informed of when you do sell it. ( im gunna have to get a job now)</TD></TR></TABLE>

yes, it has fog lights already(clear ones)..if the buyer doesnt come through, ill be sure to let you know

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugen-k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">have I not ever seen pics with the BYS lip? i don't recall...post some? I do remember the ARC winglets of course but those were on teh EM1 lip you have now tho right?</TD></TR></TABLE>

sure! heres some old pics of my car when i had the BYS lip(2yrs ago)..

and yes, the ARC's were on my current setup

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugen-k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i mean there is a lot I haven't seen before my time so its possible...haven't seen your old brake set up before the spoons until a few weeks ago </TD></TR></TABLE>

a pic of my old big brake kit which was sold to Sasha(SOLtrain on here)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugen-k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">good mentality...like i already said...whats the point of parts sitting in a room when it could be money in your wallet/back account or traded for other parts that actually will be used?

but i do wish you could of seen yourself going back to the MF10Ls even though they technically aren't gone... </TD></TR></TABLE>

yup! the MF10L's would be taking up space..id rather let someone else have fun with them
Old 10-19-2008, 11:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

X2!

will do you tune or does your dad tune (or both?)

and it 3am!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha, about the time when ht dies so i can go to sleep or finally get work done (tonight its the ladder )

ya my dad tunes and I also have another tuner that I've been learning from/picking up the tips and secrets

still haven't officially tuned my car (or anyone elses) myself yet but think I really need to start...think it will be better in the long run for me and my car

i think you already know we have a dyno at the shop so all the "magic" happens in house

video of me on the dyno getting tuned

Old 10-19-2008, 11:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yes, it has fog lights already(clear ones)..if the buyer doesnt come through, ill be sure to let you know

sure! heres some old pics of my car when i had the BYS lip(2yrs ago)..

and yes, the ARC's were on my current setup

a pic of my old big brake kit which was sold to Sasha(SOLtrain on here)

yup! the MF10L's would be taking up space..id rather let someone else have fun with them

</TD></TR></TABLE>

know it would take 2 sec to look it up since its one of those "common" pics
but did the old white bumper have protectors on? or did you take them off and put them on the new bumper
like I assume you did with the yellow fogs which is why it has clear ones now?

ahh..i have seen the BYS but never noticed or realized it was BYS
EM1 is better though and couldn't see going back to that either

love that brake pic...dropped my jaw when i first saw it
sasha is a lucky guy for picking that up (and so is whoever has it now )

calipers were just done with duplicolor you said right? need to paint my asap and have needed to for years...
but a waste to just do them alone and should wait until everything is off for the upgrade...only need to bleed once and no need to waste good/expensive fluid
car might be on jackstands or the lift for a good amount of time while everything is being done

what a nice guy...sharing the wealth and letting someone else enjoy them lol

damn...another ownage

small brakes and rotors ftl

don't fill up the wheels at all (better than before but still... )

damn 13" slicks...work great and I love using them but mannn what a sacrifice

fill them up nicely and barely clears which is why I can't go bigger but not like I can run 13" wheels on the street all times (cf48s? barry? lol)

Modified by mugen-k at 3:53 AM 10/20/2008

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!