Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re:

rainbow mats

Old 06-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Nysh)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nysh &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I want to see it, Wray.

What happened with that boo-boo on the back?</TD></TR></TABLE>
somethin that has always been there since i got the car gunna respray both bumpers, and a few more things<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Del Sol SiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">rainbow mats

</TD></TR></TABLE>
thank you sir! so hows the sol commin along?
Old 06-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (sohc95vtec-t)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc95vtec-t &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
somethin that has always been there since i got the car gunna respray both bumpers, and a few more things</TD></TR></TABLE>

get rid of those reflectors; i think itll make a big difference on your car!
Old 06-07-2008, 09:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc95vtec-t &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thank you sir! so hows the sol commin along?</TD></TR></TABLE>

lets just say as of today, i will have a type r intake manifold n tb for sale

oh n' keep the reflectors, they might save your life one day
Old 06-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (WrongWD)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

get rid of those reflectors; i think itll make a big difference on your car!</TD></TR></TABLE>
most definatly! first thing im going to do, then shave trunk, and paint the lip/sideskirts i plan on getting eventually <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Del Sol SiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

lets just say as of today, i will have a type r intake manifold n tb for sale

oh n' keep the reflectors, they might save your life one day </TD></TR></TABLE>

k series FTW?

reflectors.. pshhhh i'll take my chances

so i got a question, will changing out steering wheel cause any issues with insurance incase of like an accident or somehting?

i want one of these http://www.weaksauceparts.com/...age=1
Old 06-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc95vtec-t &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so i got a question, will changing out steering wheel cause any issues with insurance incase of like an accident or somehting?

i want one of these http://www.weaksauceparts.com/...age=1</TD></TR></TABLE>

deep corn? sounds tasty. i dunno about fl, but in cali some insurance companies about it.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: del Sol Owner's Club Thread v 2.0! (afro sheen)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc95vtec-t &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> so i got a question, will changing out steering wheel cause any issues with insurance incase of like an accident or somehting? </TD></TR></TABLE>
Call an insurance company

Since Terrance hasn't posted any new pics
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by afro sheen from page 1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"></TD></TR></TABLE>

Just went bowling and had the lowest score (72) and highest score (133) lol I suck
Old 06-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Del Sol SiR)

yea, i'll prob call monday, didnt know if anyone had any experience with it

ahh so im hoping my wing will be here monday
Old 06-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

had HELLA fun in the Del Sol today.. realized how underpowered it is, and wish it had more torque.

poor CE's..
Old 06-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Airbag Club)

Nice. Didn't realize you were 5 lug until I saw the wheel off the car. hah

Anything done under the hood? Mods list?
Old 06-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Del Sol SiR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Del Sol SiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i dunno about fl, but in cali some insurance companies about it.</TD></TR></TABLE>
thats for DAMN sure.... i talked to a USAA rep and she said that if the car originally came w/ an airbag and was removed by the owner, the owner was basically **** outta luck in case of an accident....

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Since Terrance hasn't posted any new pics

Just went bowling and had the lowest score (72) and highest score (133) lol I suck</TD></TR></TABLE>
LOL thanks barry... and btw, you suck at bowling i went on thursday night (randomly) and my lowest was 96 and highest was 148 (outta 3 games). and i hadnt been bowling in like 2 years if you ever come down this way, i challenge you to a game!!

edit: and congrats ryan, looks like a lotta 5 lug fun on the track
Old 06-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Airbag Club &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">had HELLA fun in the Del Sol today.. realized how underpowered it is, and wish it had more torque. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thunder hill FTW! I'll bet it wasn't much fun on the back 1/3 of the track or the front straight(assuming the event you did was full course).

Hows turn 5 in a sol? LOL

I got to sit in for a lap(passenger status) in a SM(spec miata) and it was scary as **** and we were only doing about 45-50 up the hill......the straights are so long though....definately leaves something to be desired if your car is an NA 4 banger
Old 06-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (afro sheen)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by afro sheen &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> LOL thanks barry... and btw, you suck at bowling i went on thursday night (randomly) and my lowest was 96 and highest was 148 (outta 3 games). and i hadnt been bowling in like 2 years if you ever come down this way, i challenge you to a game!! </TD></TR></TABLE>
Barry's excuses: This was the 4th time I have ever been bowling, the ball was trearing up my thumb, the bowling alley sucks, and I suck
Actually we are planning a trip down to SD at the end of July so.... GAME ON

Sol looks very nice Ryan

Nite guys
Old 06-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Mwsol)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mwsol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nice. Didn't realize you were 5 lug until I saw the wheel off the car. hah

Anything done under the hood? Mods list?</TD></TR></TABLE>

under the hood is a stock b16a3 with comptech intake, comptech header, and a spoon street muffler..

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Thunder hill FTW! I'll bet it wasn't much fun on the back 1/3 of the track or the front straight(assuming the event you did was full course).

Hows turn 5 in a sol? LOL

I got to sit in for a lap(passenger status) in a SM(spec miata) and it was scary as **** and we were only doing about 45-50 up the hill......the straights are so long though....definately leaves something to be desired if your car is an NA 4 banger </TD></TR></TABLE>

the back 1/3 of the track wasn't bad.. i really like t-hill, it's a really fun, fast track. for turn 5, we didn't use the eagle's nest, instead we used the bypass, which is always fun. i like that light feeling going over the crest. just gotta be sure to keep the foot on the gas going over, otherwise you might get into some trouble.. i wish i had a little more power for those straights, but i was still easily hitting 100+..
Old 06-07-2008, 11:38 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc95vtec-t &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">coming real soon
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn ballers!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc95vtec-t &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so i got a question, will changing out steering wheel cause any issues with insurance incase of like an accident or somehting?

i want one of these http://www.weaksauceparts.com/...age=1</TD></TR></TABLE>

No idea about the insurance but who cares - DO IT!

I'm probably going for the Nardi Deep Corn 350 (leather) or the Nardi Wood sometime in the coming months cause I can't drive properly with the Mugen. It's just too sexy and I'm always scared about the Suede.

Oh and Jon is right... get rid of the reflectors!
Old 06-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (del_barry)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Barry's excuses: This was the 4th time I have ever been bowling, the ball was trearing up my thumb, the bowling alley sucks, and I suck
Actually we are planning a trip down to SD at the end of July so.... GAME ON </TD></TR></TABLE>
haha excuses excuses... thats pretty much how it always is when you dont have your own ball but i should be back by the end of july (22 july to be exact) so just hit me up when you are down here and we'll throw a few games (for free of course)
Old 06-08-2008, 01:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default FV-QR

Ryan's beater is better than my only car
Old 06-08-2008, 04:23 AM

Default Re: FV-QR (foam)

ITS LISTED IN THE FOR SALE SECTION
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2304185

Old 06-08-2008, 04:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (broketuner-Sol_Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hows turn 5 in a sol? LOL</TD></TR></TABLE>

turn 5 is no prob in a sol, 2 wheels in the air for me. i dont think i'm up to 3 wheels in the air; maybe next trip up there . **** i thought i had my video on google video, but i guess not. maybe later

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Airbag Club &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the back 1/3 of the track wasn't bad.. i really like t-hill, it's a really fun, fast track. for turn 5, we didn't use the eagle's nest, instead we used the bypass, which is always fun. i like that light feeling going over the crest. just gotta be sure to keep the foot on the gas going over, otherwise you might get into some trouble.. i wish i had a little more power for those straights, but i was still easily hitting 100+..</TD></TR></TABLE>

thunderhill is i think my least favorite west coast track... though its certainly the most unique and provides a lot of interesting things and experiences.

sounds about right for a stock b16 on the straights. with my stock b16 from air filter to muffler i was doing about 100-102 down the hill, 98-100 on the back straight behind the pits, and 105-108 on the front straight. (all indicated, not datalogged)

how come you keep tracking the sol, i thought your other car was done already?
Old 06-08-2008, 06:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (WrongWD)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

turn 5 is no prob in a sol, 2 wheels in the air for me. i dont think i'm up to 3 wheels in the air; maybe next trip up there . **** i thought i had my video on google video, but i guess not. maybe later

thunderhill is i think my least favorite west coast track... though its certainly the most unique and provides a lot of interesting things and experiences.

sounds about right for a stock b16 on the straights. with my stock b16 from air filter to muffler i was doing about 100-102 down the hill, 98-100 on the back straight behind the pits, and 105-108 on the front straight. (all indicated, not datalogged)

how come you keep tracking the sol, i thought your other car was done already?</TD></TR></TABLE>

the del sol is more fun because i don't really care about it as much. the EK is pretty much just a show car that has MAD understeer. ever since the buildup of the engine bay on the EK, it has reliability and smoking issues, so i choose to keep it off the track. i do plan to rebuild the EK with more reliable parts/engine, and take it back out onto the track. . i miss it.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ok here are some pictures of my little brothers champ white del sol that i was working on for over two weeks

how it started out

after a few days of sanding

in the booth

and the day him receiving and my mom and i putting it back together
Old 06-08-2008, 08:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (yoRt)

another one of the champ and ruby

and something i was working on yesterday morning. thanks for the idea cleansol.

what do u guys think?
Old 06-08-2008, 08:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wow page 3333
it's hot as **** outside but i'm gonna go wash the R and make it pretty for my trip to VIR tomorrow for EXPO 8
and no JAMES i will not drive it off the cliff
Old 06-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (del_barry)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Actually we are planning a trip down to SD at the end of July so.... GAME ON

Sol looks very nice Ryan

Nite guys</TD></TR></TABLE>

bowling in SD, lets do it

Old 06-08-2008, 09:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hey james, everything cool over there with the earthquake?

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!