Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 10:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (broketuner-Sol_Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Pics of parts I'm selling are almost all up. pics of EF will come after I get the good alarm and the mods on it

the type R lips acan be used for a 99-00 civic if you can't find a sol specific one.

the door cap things are only sold by one person on ebay....Will and I had planned a long time ago to win a set from him and make some and basically flood the market with them but between those damn things always going for 80-90+ per pair and my guy that was gonna do the replicas disappearing it never happened if I had the $$$ and a reliable plastics of FG guy I wouldn't hesitate to make a decent sized batch of like 20-30 </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well hurry up, I wanna see if the weekend deal is worth it!

So it's 99-00 lips we want and not EG ones?

If you find that Ebay link... pass it over!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Berman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Whatever you dirty greek **** </TD></TR></TABLE>

You're jealous I know!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM-Punk &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey james p. im ordering a polyurethane one on ebay atm, i can pm you how it fits once it get it if you want</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thank you very much Josh... welcome back to Sol'dom!

BTW Will,... you're such a Baller.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mugen-k)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugen-k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Basically once it meets these pre set conditions, it sends out a signal from the ecu to turn on the solenoids (have to wire it up but its easy) AND (best part) switch over/activated the nitrous map

Unless these conditions are met, the nitrous won't open/spray and you'll be on safe on an NA map rather running all motor on a nitrous map with all that ignition retard

Modified by mugen-k at 1:51 AM 9/28/2008</TD></TR></TABLE>

this stuff is interesting. kinda a geek and im fascinated by this kinda stuff

im deff gunna have to look into this, it sounds exciting, and somewhat safe. but im gunna have to look deeper into how everything works.

then im gunna come find you to fix it when i break it.....
Old 09-27-2008, 10:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (james p.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
If you find that Ebay link... pass it over!

Thank you very much Josh... welcome back to Sol'dom!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

heres the one i bought, i know they have another in stock.... thnaks, now im just waiting on it to get it back from paint... then its suspension im tired of laughing my *** off from almost flying out of the car every time i take a hard turn

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...17102
Old 09-27-2008, 10:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ian_b16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

this stuff is interesting. kinda a geek and im fascinated by this kinda stuff

im deff gunna have to look into this, it sounds exciting, and somewhat safe. but im gunna have to look deeper into how everything works.

then im gunna come find you to fix it when i break it..... </TD></TR></TABLE>

it really is and fun to figure out and play with, as well as being scary and stressful at the same time

its all new to me so I'm going my best to figure it out, but truth is I know more about turbo and boost than this stuff, but think in the end it should be easier

Safe, cheap, reliable (when you're not using it haha), different, etc
all reason why I like it

haha, or just have me set it up in the first place or at least help...wish I had an experienced hand when I was doing my set up...but did have good guidance and thats the least I can do for you

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

BTW Will,... you're such a Baller. </TD></TR></TABLE>

who me? no way...i could only wish someday may be
Old 09-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Berman)

HAHAH! You rock
Old 09-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well hurry up, I wanna see if the weekend deal is worth it!

So it's 99-00 lips we want and not EG ones?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

when I first got the sol my ABS mugen style left over from the EG hatch was about 1.5" short on each side ....99-00 was almost a perfect fit, just a small gap @ each rounded edge of the sol bumper....EK bumpers are slightly wider

what's this weekend deal you speak of....you thinking about coming out to so cal?

by the time you come out here if it's when you said the car should be pretty much done except for the new paint/body work I mentioned earlier

Will, I may experient with some left over ABS plastic I still have and use the spare doorpanels
Old 09-27-2008, 10:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mugen-k)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugen-k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

haha, or just have me set it up in the first place or at least help...wish I had an experienced hand when I was doing my set up...but did have good guidance and thats the least I can do for you
</TD></TR></TABLE>

do it for me, no way, that takes all the fun out of it. ill look into it, and when the time comes (and i build a motor) ill come find you

but untill then i got alot of researching.

ive always been an NA kinda guy, and used to think of nitrous as "cheating" but thats what im gunna need to beat the turboed hondas ill do it!
Old 09-27-2008, 10:29 PM

You're jealous I know!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

naw, I like to wash daily thanks

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ianae86 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">HAHAH! You rock </TD></TR></TABLE>

Speaking of rocking, my local music shop is selling old stock Behringer effects pedals for like $20-30 USD, dems crak monies! I only bought one though
Old 09-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Berman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Speaking of rocking, my local music shop is selling old stock Behringer effects pedals for like $20-30 USD, dems crak monies! I only bought one though </TD></TR></TABLE>

anything Behringer ive come across
Old 09-27-2008, 10:37 PM

Default Re: (JDM-Punk)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM-Punk &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">heres the one i bought, i know they have another in stock.... thnaks, now im just waiting on it to get it back from paint... then its suspension im tired of laughing my *** off from almost flying out of the car every time i take a hard turn

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...17102</TD></TR></TABLE>

Good luck with the paint! What color is it going to be?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugen-k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">who me? no way...i could only wish someday may be </TD></TR></TABLE>

Your modesty is killing me Will. Damned Ballers!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">when I first got the sol my ABS mugen style left over from the EG hatch was about 1.5" short on each side ....99-00 was almost a perfect fit, just a small gap @ each rounded edge of the sol bumper....EK bumpers are slightly wider

what's this weekend deal you speak of....you thinking about coming out to so cal?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ok so 99-00 it is! So the deal is only for locals huh? What us Greeks aren't good enough? I know what it is... it's the Euro... it's value is too high and it confuses you!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Berman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">naw, I like to wash daily thanks </TD></TR></TABLE>

Is that why you keep talking dirty to me? How many times have I told you I don't want pictures of you in your stubbies! Dirty Kiwi *****!

Old 09-27-2008, 10:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

James P...back to posting with a vengeance
Old 09-27-2008, 10:42 PM

Default Re: (ianae86)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ianae86 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">James P...back to posting with a vengeance </TD></TR></TABLE>

This coming from the Hobbit that went AWOL on us for months and comes back with a Datsun S13 which wasn't good enough so he gets a Datsun on the rag!

Is it atleast a TT V6 or just the NA one?
Old 09-27-2008, 10:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

This coming from the Hobbit that went AWOL on us for months and comes back with a Datsun S13 which wasn't good enough so he gets a Datsun on the rag!

Is it atleast a TT V6 or just the NA one?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Before you go all "greek" on us, do some research. 'Verts only available in NA trim. With the exception of some 3rd party models which were swapped and sold. Still quicker then my Sol would've ever been
Old 09-27-2008, 10:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What us Greeks aren't good enough? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey im greek!
Old 09-27-2008, 11:00 PM

Default Re: (ianae86)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ianae86 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Before you go all "greek" on us, do some research. 'Verts only available in NA trim. With the exception of some 3rd party models which were swapped and sold. Still quicker then my Sol would've ever been </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'd rather watch paint dry than read up on old Datsuns.

Wasn't the "Vert" as you say strictly a US model?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ian_b16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey im greek! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Why didn't you say so earlier?

Whats up patrioti?

For ownage... new cam so I still havn't figured out it's kinks. That explains the grainyness.

Old 09-27-2008, 11:13 PM

Default Re: (ian_b16)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ian_b16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

anything Behringer ive come across </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah it looks like cheap plastic crap copies of Boss, the sound is alright but for $20, who cares?

Is that why you keep talking dirty to me? How many times have I told you I don't want pictures of you in your stubbies! Dirty Kiwi *****!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

They aint stubbies, they're MAN SKINS!

You greek of all people should know what leopard skin undies are lol
Old 09-27-2008, 11:19 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Berman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They aint stubbies, they're MAN SKINS! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh yeah... I was trying for ages to erase that from my head. I should sue you for traumatizing me.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Berman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You greek of all people should know what leopard skin undies are lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

Just cause we wear Speedos to the beach with thick mustaches it doesn't mean we wear leopard skin undies.... at least not all the time.

Old 09-27-2008, 11:25 PM

I know you want the links you ***** lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9crEwkyoHBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...lated

Old 09-27-2008, 11:41 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Berman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I know you want the links you ***** lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...lated</TD></TR></TABLE>

Obviously! What took you so long? I gotta get me a pair of stubbies before I ever get to LA.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what is this dirty greek/kiwi ***** fest going on here!?! well... i'll leave you two alone

goodnight ******, james, i'll pm you in the morning!
Old 09-28-2008, 12:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (memphisraines26)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by memphisraines26 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ahh i miss UT. where was the meet?

and what is the stock size diameter of the sol steering wheel? </TD></TR></TABLE>

380mm

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Berman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I know you want the links you ***** lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...lated

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dam NZ'ers stealing Australian fashion
Old 09-28-2008, 12:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...44703

up for auction mugen wing replicas no reserve!
Old 09-28-2008, 01:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

James you got PM....nevermind, figured it out I be wetodded

yes whatever you want you can buy and I'll hold for you till when you get ur *** back to so cal if it'll be within a couple months

morning *****

and since I figured it out/James reminded me....prices in bold are through this weeknd only then they'll go back to normal....trying to get a built bottom end(vitaras & custom I beams to give 8.5ish CR....vs stock rods & 7.0ish CR) that the guy is willing to hold for me till tommorrow night:

-93-95 del sol Grillecraft black front grille MINT 75 SHIPPED THIS WEEKEND ONLY

-Black ASR kit with 19mm rear sway 275

-NRG H brace 25

-spare set of OEM del sol tails MINT 35

-Black(custom) JDM del sol visor set 100

-Spare set all black del sol doorpanels(sprayed) with typical wrinkle 50

-Mugen replica spoiler with badge area shaved 450

-15" axis maglites bronze 550 SHIPPED THIS WEEKEND ONLY....no tires 550 picked up with(they've got maybe 45-50% left on 2 and about 75% left on the other 2)

-skunk2 engine bay dress up stuff(oil cap, rad. cap, vtec sol. cap, bat. tie down)

-ITR interior dress up stuff(shift boot & skunk2 shift ****) 60

-almost full roll of thermotec heat resistant tape 30

-22x8x15 M/T slicks on integra sunflower and have at least 15 passes left in them
Not sure what to ask...throw out offers(just the slicks go for 160-170/each new... no wheels)

-96-98 EK square fogs by DEPO, but comes with ALL OEM wiring/switches 75

-Hawk HPS pads front and rear BNIB!!!! 100(for del sol Si....may fit other cars)

-22" magnaflow resonator and SNL twinloop BOTH 2.5" SS and BRAND NEW! 100 THIS WEEKEND ONLY
Old 09-28-2008, 01:51 AM

Default Re: (broketuner-Sol_Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">James you got PM....nevermind, figured it out I be wetodded
</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's quite alright... pictures and then I'll need shipping quotes, please and thank you.

Old 09-28-2008, 01:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

no idea on shipping but if you come to so cal for christmas I can hold them for you till then

pics in my threads:

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2387598

http://www.hondamarketplace.co...87593

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!