Old 01-23-2008, 11:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pick me up for a ride
Old 01-23-2008, 11:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (WrongWD)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ho-ly-****.

got the car up and running with no problems.... except the fact that i can't get traction in first gear.......or second gear......or third gear...... and a some of fourth gear........

&lt;---- insert ear to ear grin.

i think i need to get a boost gauge (just for temporary use while tuning) because i'm not 100% sure that my map sensor is working right.

but **** is it fast. gotta figure out something for traction though. ridiculous.</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahahahaha nice jon. i forgot if you went turbo or supercharger. either way thats freaking awesome PICS PICS PICS
Old 01-23-2008, 11:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (solattack77)

Good **** jon
You should pick up Dre next thursday and come on down so he can get tattooed
Old 01-23-2008, 11:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

God damn do I want an Ameripol top... Ugh...
Old 01-23-2008, 11:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (foam)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by foam &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">pick me up for a ride </TD></TR></TABLE>

do you have your car at school? i saw a modified black del sol (couldnt see any details) tonight at the chevron station on brooklyn, was it you?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Good **** jon
You should pick up Dre next thursday and come on down so he can get tattooed</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha yeahhh.... that would leave me like a day to pack before i move across the world for 9 months hahaha

and cody: it's turbo now
Old 01-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

do you have your car at school? i saw a black del sol (couldnt see any details) tonight at the chevron station on brooklyn, was it you?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

My sol isn't up here, it's nice and safe at my other house lol. I barely drive it, once a week maybe to like the store or to my friend's houses. My sol won't even make it up my driveway up at this house anyways lol.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (solattack77)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solattack77 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just added everyone on facebook. i hate to say it but i might send applications. like the speed racing one that is addicting </TD></TR></TABLE>
if you send me applications, you WILL get the hammer!!! but seriously, not app invites please! they are annoying...

congrats on getting it up and running jon, sounds like a shitload of fun

night ******
Old 01-23-2008, 11:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

night

I think I should sleep soon but I only know about 12 of the 32 provinces and none of the other stuff hahaha...
Old 01-24-2008, 12:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (afro sheen)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by afro sheen &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
if you send me applications, you WILL get the hammer!!! but seriously, not app invites please! they are annoying...

congrats on getting it up and running jon, sounds like a shitload of fun

night ****** </TD></TR></TABLE>

hahaha yeaaaaaaa...... should have said that earlier

Edit Owanage:
Old 01-24-2008, 03:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Congrats Jon!!! go buy some drag radials to daily on, and that should help a bit, and get slicks for track get a vid up
Old 01-24-2008, 05:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (sohc95vtec-t)

it's a del sol day!
Old 01-24-2008, 05:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (dohcdelsol93)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dohcdelsol93 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it's a del sol day!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Everyday is delsol day!!

Congrats Jon!!! now you need an LSD and some 215 DRs like Wray said.

Get some damn pics and vids of that beast!!
Old 01-24-2008, 05:56 AM

Default Re: (.Sarge.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Sarge. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Everyday is delsol day!!

Congrats Jon!!! now you need an LSD and some 215 DRs like Wray said.

Get some damn pics and vids of that beast!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Have you ever noticed that for a Photography student, Jon never ever posts pics.

at Jon

Sad day for me though, an old co-worker of mine at the magazine passed away yesterday.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (james p.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Have you ever noticed that for a Photography student, Jon never ever posts pics.

at Jon

Sad day for me though, an old co-worker of mine at the magazine passed away yesterday. </TD></TR></TABLE>

True, he needs to be a photo ***** and take the camera EVERYWHERE! . good photographers are always ready and keep a camera with them.

Sorry to hear the bad news James.

Going on a dyno day saturday down in Concord NC. See how much my bolt on SOHC VTEC ZC makes.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EG1CR-X &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey MUGEN-K how much cash+carbon top did you have pay for ur amerpol??? </TD></TR></TABLE>
Other way around bro
Kid paid ME cash from his pocket plus his glass top for my CF targa alone (good deal huh?)

My CF top didn't even have the trim pieces mounted and missing handles (my security measure )
He ended up my trading CF top and his CF hood to his buddy with a black del sol for an EK shell, and the owner sold the whole car then the new owner sold the car again (moved hands quite a bit)
Somewhere along there I think my CF top got stolen, but they got it back somehow
Anyways, its still hanging around locally and the new owner is kind of a noob so I might make him a low ball offer (~$150) and get my CF targa back someday
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hater &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">God damn do I want an Ameripol top... Ugh...</TD></TR></TABLE>
really??
want to trade some of your sweet mugen parts for mine? LOL
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">.... except the fact that i can't get traction in first gear.......or second gear......or third gear...... and a some of fourth gear........

&lt;---- insert ear to ear grin.

but **** is it fast. gotta figure out something for traction though. ridiculous.</TD></TR></TABLE>
I was just as happy the first time i boosted my car
I picked it up at night after it was dynoed (227whp)
I even remember the first time i heard the BOV (was more chattery than i expected cause i had a POS BOV at the time i used just to get the project done)
I had my tuner in the passenger seat and remember him telling me to slow down cause i wouldn't lift my foot off the pedal LOL
"Its just a BASE tune, ease up!!"

Hey isn't that what boost by gear is for???
traction or something??
Too bad you don't have it...
...oh wait you DO
PUT IT ON!!!
p.s. add me to DSOC on FB when you aren't too busy spinning tires on the street?

Modified by mugen-k at 10:51 AM 1/24/2008
Old 01-24-2008, 06:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mugen-k)

Facebook? allow me to ***** myself out...
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=68117042

Add it^^^
Old 01-24-2008, 06:41 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Sarge. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sorry to hear the bad news James. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks for the condolnences.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Sarge. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Facebook? allow me to ***** myself out...
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=68117042

Add it^^^ </TD></TR></TABLE>

Added! Now get your *** in dSoc!
Old 01-24-2008, 06:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Added! Now get your *** in dSoc! </TD></TR></TABLE>

I already am in dSoc!
Old 01-24-2008, 06:54 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Sarge. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I already am in dSoc! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Ok let me kick you out so you get back in!
Old 01-24-2008, 08:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i don't have facebook or myspace, i fail
Old 01-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

2nd day in a row for my sol not to start

i had like 1/10 of a gas tank the other day and we had a really bad freeze, and it didn't start, i put 2 gallons of gas in the tank today. I'm going to push it into the garage and turn on the heater to warm it up

hopefuly i didn't expletive anything up
Old 01-24-2008, 09:14 AM

Default my suspension drama

Does anyone know where I might find the SS Tein for less than $900? If so, I might think about going wild and just doing it. IF not, I've decided I'm going with the skunk2 for $500 and one day when I'm rich and/or get a great deal I'll get the SS Tein, and sell or save the skunk2's. I've also decided that I'm not buying a camber kit til I get the suspension and get it on and see if I need it. Worse case scenario, if I need it really bad, I will drive one of my bf's Jettas while I wait for the camber kit to arrive.

Sound like a good plan?

Old 01-24-2008, 09:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (babyS2K)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by babyS2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i don't have facebook or myspace, i fail </TD></TR></TABLE>

Get a facebook. Seriously. Myspace is gay.

Let me drive the R?
Old 01-24-2008, 09:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Sarge. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Get a facebook. Seriously. Myspace is gay.

Let me drive the R? </TD></TR></TABLE>

if i get bored one day i will get a facebook.... i will let you drive the R one day, u still coming by to see me at work today???

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ryangirl444 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Does anyone know where I might find the SS Tein for less than $900? If so, I might think about going wild and just doing it. IF not, I've decided I'm going with the skunk2 for $500 and one day when I'm rich and/or get a great deal I'll get the SS Tein, and sell or save the skunk2's. I've also decided that I'm not buying a camber kit til I get the suspension and get it on and see if I need it. Worse case scenario, if I need it really bad, I will drive one of my bf's Jettas while I wait for the camber kit to arrive.

Sound like a good plan?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

i have TEIN SS on the sol, hmmmm if i need money bad enough i might part with it unless you're looking for brand new one???
Old 01-24-2008, 09:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: my suspension drama (ryangirl444)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ryangirl444 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm not buying a camber kit til I get the suspension and get it on and see if I need it. Worse case scenario, if I need it really bad, I will drive one of my bf's Jettas while I wait for the camber kit to arrive.

Sound like a good plan?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

You can run without an camber kit and not be really slammed and you wont have huge problems. However if you want to get close to tucking tire you probably will want it if you dont want to buy new tires ever 6 months.

As far as coilovers, PIC performance gets my vote. That is what im going to eventually when I have the money. They allow you to chose your own spring rate. both the stockbody and spring travel are adjustible as well as the dampening.
http://picperformance.com/store/scripts/news.asp

:edit: Vy check your forsale thread Yes im stopping by after I get off work.

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!