Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 06:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (sohc95vtec-t)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc95vtec-t &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
if you cheap out on the turbo kit then, yea that should be enough but if you get a decnt setup, then you should be willing to spend ATLEAST that much on just the turbo kit, not including clutch, tune, ect.. but thats if you dont cheap out, or cut corners.. id recomend starting to research alot, and start to piece a kit together yourself, that will save you quite a bit of money right there..

good luck! </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm def. not one to cheap out. And the $1,500 is w/o a tune.

I've done LITTLE research on FI, most of my reading has been on b swaps, and for $2k I can get a nice b16 swap.

Figured I might be able to build a turbo'd D cheaper.

*Waits for barry to post his turbo setup he's had in his sig for months*
Old 10-24-2007, 06:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Xathine)

you can definatly get a nice d series setup for under 2k and make muchhhh more power, and have wayyy more fun then with a worthless old b16 just do plenty of research, and know what your doing/looking for, and you should be great!
Old 10-24-2007, 06:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (sohc95vtec-t)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc95vtec-t &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you can definatly get a nice d series setup for under 2k and make muchhhh more power, and have wayyy more fun then with a worthless old b16 just do plenty of research, and know what your doing/looking for, and you should be great! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, I've got some local help, so hopefully I don't expletive anything up too bad. Just get tired of all my "Yeah I'm going to do this and this and yada yada" finally going to get off my ***, and do ettt
Old 10-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Xathine &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
*Waits for barry to post his turbo setup he's had in his sig for months* </TD></TR></TABLE>
Oh quiet, it has been exactly 1 month today since I picked the stuff up
I have 0 help and the whole baby financial issues and the house and no job

I am ready tho... finally, I just can't afford to not have a car while I'm searching for a job
Old 10-24-2007, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What happened matt? Maybe ill catch you in the photog forums. Keep in touch. <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I am ready tho... finally, I just can't afford to not have a car while I'm searching for a job</TD></TR></TABLE>

Barry dont feel bad. I have had most of my turbo kit for 6-8 months.

Just still collecting parts for the internals of the motor. <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solerizr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">most of these new emoticons get a from me</TD></TR></TABLE>
Yes, the only three that get a from me are

The others are meh at best and just seems gay.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (del_barry)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I am ready tho... finally, I just can't afford to not have a car while I'm searching for a job</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, I understand. It sucked not having a job, I made $200 last nearly 3 months

As for the kid / no home thing, can't really say anything about that, as I'm 19, hate kids, and will probably live in a studio apartment the rest of my life

But really, I look forward to seein' your setup
Old 10-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (solbrothers)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if anyone cares, i won't be posting for a while. i realized how much time ive wasted here on HT. ... so, this a sort of a good bye lol. for anyone that cares... i may or may not log on, but i won't be posting here, or anywhere other than the photography forum.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

bye matt

i'll take your place
Old 10-24-2007, 06:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (.Sarge.)

It sucks looking at the turbo in the garage of the new house

I might hold onto everything so I can build a new motor and slap it on there

For a week I have had thoughts of ditching the turbo and going crvtec but I dunno
Old 10-24-2007, 07:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It sucks looking at the turbo in the garage of the new house

I might hold onto everything so I can build a new motor and slap it on there

For a week I have had thoughts of ditching the turbo and going crvtec but I dunno </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll buy it.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Sarge. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yes, the only three that get a from me are

The others are meh at best and just seems gay. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i like the
Old 10-24-2007, 07:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Xathine &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i like the </TD></TR></TABLE>
That one is great
I'm gonna have to take some new pics as well
Old 10-24-2007, 07:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
That one is great
I'm gonna have to take some new pics as well </TD></TR></TABLE>

Do et..

And I still can't figure out your avatar -.- Honda bat signal? Smiley with honda glasses? WTF so confused
Old 10-24-2007, 07:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

WU TANG CLAN
Old 10-24-2007, 07:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (kidsafe yee)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kidsafe yee &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">WU TANG CLAN</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 10-24-2007, 07:17 PM
HTBATRACER

anyone want to play some forza or some halo?
Old 10-24-2007, 07:19 PM

Default Re: (solbrothers)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if anyone cares, i won't be posting for a while. i realized how much time ive wasted here on HT. ... so, this a sort of a good bye lol. for anyone that cares... i may or may not log on, but i won't be posting here, or anywhere other than the photography forum. </TD></TR></TABLE>

That was EMO. That last bit was hilarious. It's like saying I'm quitting drinking but I'll still drink beer. Well Matt, I'm hoping that reason is a woman.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain "tiiiteboyee" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just the front..being cheap for now haha..after I finish the motor..I might do something with spacers/extended studs and give the car a better stance..we'll see..

I don't have a set direction for the car,I just do stuff as it pops up/ideas hit me lol..</TD></TR></TABLE>

I was afraid you'd say that. I don't know what impact - if any at all - spacers only in the front would have, but the lack of symmetry would make me paranoid.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain "tiiiteboyee" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and I love how after James posts about us staying on topic more often to not get locked,I go through 2 pages of nothing but new emoticons </TD></TR></TABLE>

Honda-tech added the emoticons. Not me. I'm sure they knew what kind of impact it would have on posts.

Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Sly_Samba)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sly_Samba &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">anyone want to play some forza or some halo? </TD></TR></TABLE>

I traded forza in for to get Halo, and for some reason, Halo3 doesn't keep me occuipied long enough. I could play H2 untill my eyeballs fell out, now I can't stand playing 2-3 games.

shoot me a f/r tho I play sometimes on the weekends, GT is same as HT name
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Xathine &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Do et..

And I still can't figure out your avatar -.- Honda bat signal? Smiley with honda glasses? WTF so confused </TD></TR></TABLE>
Bwahahahahahahaha
Old 10-24-2007, 07:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Bwahahahahahahaha </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, at least we confirmed you have horrible taste in music.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:23 PM
HTBATRACER

haha WU TANG!

You have to love wu tang.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sly_Samba &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha WU TANG!

You have to love wu tang.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Strictly rock for me. I have like a chemical imbalance in my brain, causes me to go nuts if anything non rock is being played. Ended a few relationships simpley because the hoar listeded to rap.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Xathine &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Strictly rock for me. I have like a chemical imbalance in my brain, causes me to go nuts if anything non rock is being played. Ended a few relationships simply because the ***** listened to rap. </TD></TR></TABLE>
I hate misspelt words

I actually don't like listening to them anymore
Went downhill after middle school lol
Old 10-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

My favorite part of your FS list barry.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i need these gone, i have a kid on the way and need this cash for install and tuning for my turbo</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have a kid on the way,
But I need this cash for the install and tuning of my turbo.

Old 10-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I hate misspelt words

I actually don't like listening to them anymore
Went downhill after middle school lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

I used to know a guy name barry, true story. 'Spose thats why I give you such a hard time
Old 10-24-2007, 07:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn I always expletive up when I try to prove a point

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Xathine &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My favorite part of your FS list barry.
I have a kid on the way,
But I need this cash for the install and tuning of my turbo.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Lol I know, I am the best
Old 10-24-2007, 07:38 PM
HTBATRACER

well, for those of you with a 360 add me SlySamba

we could play halo how fun!

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!