Notices

Zydne question for LS turbo guys

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2002, 05:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zydne question for LS turbo guys

I have sent out emails to the peeps at Zydne to find out more info, and that was last week. Still no response. So I will ask the masses. What your take on it? I have 450cc injectors from a Talon, and because my car is a 91GS Integra B18A non vtec motor I already have the resister box from the factory. Do I need to uliminate this? What map sensor am I supposed to use (2 bar, 3 bar or factory)? I built my bottom end to handle 20+ psi but it will mainly be around 13 to 15 on the street. Does this ecu solve all idling problems and check valve problems? Do they come with software that is user friendly, or do you have to be a computer nerd to figure it out? Is this a good unit for me? I don't want to drop crazy coin because I am already getting bent over on the US exchange (ooouch!). Is there other options thats in the same price range or cheaper? This is not a race car and will never be one, this is my daily driver that will hopefully lay the smack down on a few Stangs. So get technical on my *** and let me hear some grit.
Old 03-20-2002, 05:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Zydne question for LS turbo guys (MIKES)

What your take on it? I have 450cc injectors from a Talon, and because my car is a 91GS Integra B18A non vtec motor I already have the resister box from the factory. Do I need to uliminate this?
No, keep the resistor box

What map sensor am I supposed to use (2 bar, 3 bar or factory)?
You can use either stock, 2 bar or 3 bar. With a stock you can boost up to 11lbs, get a 3 bar.

I built my bottom end to handle 20+ psi but it will mainly be around 13 to 15 on the street. Does this ecu solve all idling problems and check valve problems?
The ECU will function like stock car. Check valves are not used.

Do they come with software that is user friendly, or do you have to be a computer nerd to figure it out? Is this a good unit for me?
The software is very simple and user friendly!!

For more info go to http://www.zdyne.com, oh and Bill almost never responds to his emails, just give him a call and he'll return your call!
Old 03-20-2002, 07:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Zydne question for LS turbo guys (MIKES)

FYI.

You can pair up with a respectable person and do a group buy. Get's you 150 off each!!

Bill's the best, but He really is too busy to awnser email's. give him a call

[Modified by Bryson, 8:35 PM 3/20/2002]