Notices

world racing boost controller wright up

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default world racing boost controller wright up

first off i have to say i love this boost controller its very simple and does what you tell it.It will record the boost for a given time if you don't have the ability to datalog or want a second reference. It has 6 stages off boost all with user dividable ramp/duty/gain per stage. It uses its own map sensor rated up to 50psi a pull to ground input to change the stages and sells for about 400$. I have used just about every bc on the market and hands down is so far this is the best I've used in its price range. Here is a log of an 8mile pass of me playing with the bc. i have some more logs ill put up later showing how well of a job it does. this is on a dual wastegate 10psi springs s366 bw turbo 84mm b16 in the pic u can se me ramping the boost up and down in 1 and 3. the mini dips you see in the boost curve is 1 to 0.5 psi [IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-12-2007, 05:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: world racing boost controller wright up (rota92)

[IMG]<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rota92 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I can't get my TBC-1 to work for crap lol

It works...but drops off and the gear dependant feature could be better IMO.

Glad to see you like this one though! Rado uses this one in his car. The boys were supposed to come over and help me with it at Indy but never had the time</TD></TR></TABLE>i have never used the tbc-1 so i cant comment but i love this boost controller compared to the blitz/turbosmart/inavative/greddy/just about all the manuall ones that I've used or played with. If i want to run 12 psi it does it 25psi bam 35 bam. the controller learns your base spring psi and you just tell it how much boost you want to run no guess work. here are some logs on a dyno run showing how well the controller holds boost does the same going down the track [IMG][/IMG]

click on the picks to make thim bigger
Old 10-12-2007, 10:12 AM
TTT

Default Re: world racing boost controller wright up (bob menuts)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bob menuts &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> this is on a dual wastegate 10psi springs s366 bw turbo 84mm b16 in the pic u can se me ramping the boost up and down in 1 and 3. the mini dips you see in the boost curve is 1 to 0.5 psi </TD></TR></TABLE>

DAMN IT you stole my setup!! I have the same setup. BW S366 dual wastegates with the PBC boost controller and it works great!! Rock solid 18psi.

Old 11-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: world racing boost controller wright up (TTT)

somebody was looking for this
Old 11-17-2007, 06:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: world racing boost controller wright up (bob menuts)

printscreen key + paint FTW