Notices

THE UNDISPUTED BEST WAY TO BUILD A MOTOR FOR TURBO for EVERYONE!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2001, 04:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THE UNDISPUTED BEST WAY TO BUILD A MOTOR FOR TURBO for EVERYONE!!!!!

Heed my warnings! Ive spent thousands of dollars listening to people like jinxproof. Jinxproof is one of those people who dont drive their race car daily like many of us do....That is why he can risk trying the head gasket and remapped ECU for 400 hp. He doesnt need to drive the car to work the following day...I say a remapped ECU and head gasket are a sorry combination for many of us.

The undeniably best way is to fortify your motor is with stronger internals pistons and rods ASK JINX PROOF WHICH IS BETTER INTERNALS OR HEADGASKET....he'll tell you. It may be more expensive (pistons and rods) in the short run....but guaranteed less expensive than replacing a motor and such...just ask me....I post this since i will not be posting much longer and I couldnt stand seeing people read his crap and take the same route I did....I sucks to have a car with a blown motor. Ive fixed my car and currently I am searching for a buyer for my turbo teg (black beauty) and a seller for 99 C-5.
Old 12-14-2001, 04:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: THE UNDISPUTED BEST WAY TO BUILD A MOTOR FOR TURBO for EVERYONE!!!!! (SO3Burner)

You cannot blame jinxproof because you blew your motor. Sounds like it was your fault.

Dustin
Old 12-14-2001, 04:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: THE UNDISPUTED BEST WAY TO BUILD A MOTOR FOR TURBO for EVERYONE!!!!! (dustin)

Actually I was given bad information....
Old 12-14-2001, 04:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: THE UNDISPUTED BEST WAY TO BUILD A MOTOR FOR TURBO for EVERYONE!!!!! (dustin)

what about just running less boost until you have more money to spend on your car?

Tom
Old 12-14-2001, 04:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: THE UNDISPUTED BEST WAY TO BUILD A MOTOR FOR TURBO for EVERYONE!!!!! (SO3Burner)

Actually I was given bad information....
such as...

Unfounded allegations are a bad thing.
Old 12-14-2001, 04:24 PM
On Fire!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You cannot blame jinxproof because you blew your motor. Sounds like it was your fault.

Dustin
I second that. Advice is free from everybody on this forum but if you want to take it that is your responsibility. Jinx Proof's car is just an example showing he had good luck with his setup now if yours didn't turn out that way that is just another experience for you.

Jinx Proof didn't put a gun to your head and sead (Go with the inline pro gasket)??!!

Just my 0.2cents
Old 12-14-2001, 04:24 PM
New User

Dustin, I do not think he is blaming anyone. He is simply warning people that the way jinxproof99 says to go is ok, if you do not care much about blowing things up. Either that or you have a lot of money. Anyway, I believe in doing it right the first time for what you want to achieve. This does not mean that there is always only one way to do it right. Neither does this mean that the "right" way is to throw the SOHC in the garbage and get a DOHC. The "right" way is to plan ahead and think things through. Taking advice from others is fine, but it is always good to get a second OPINION.
Old 12-14-2001, 04:54 PM
New User

lets start posting disclaimers before post a messege j/k