Notices

uberdata tuners in Dallas?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 03:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default uberdata tuners in Dallas?

i am having trouble finding a shop that will tune my uberdata setup. i am at the point where i will haul it wherever i have to in texas to have it done. i wish there was someone in the dallas texas that would help me. a dyno isnt necessary. just a good safe tune. if you or someone you know can help me out, please post or contact me. ive used the search engine already and no luck. the uberdata tuner directory is giving me problems. so i figured i'd ask you guys. please help a fellow honda tech member. thanks
Old 03-22-2005, 04:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: uberdata tuners in Dallas? (lazyeyez)

i believe velocity will tune uberdata 972-389-9877, ive heard the problem with uberdata is that after each run you need to burn a chip for the next run (i.e. a big pain in the ***) not sure about it . someone with expierence with uberdata could chime in and correct me if i am wrong
Old 03-22-2005, 04:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: uberdata tuners in Dallas? (B20TDC2)

ive already tried them. they said they would rather not tune it unless it was hondata. mainly because im on a budget and in the long run it would be cheaper to get hondata. it kinda hurt my feelings cuz they're the only performance shop ive done business with, but its understandable where their coming from. i wish stoney could tune my setup, but its all good. they're still the best! i'll have to keep looking.
Old 03-22-2005, 04:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sorry for not being able to help you out. off the top of my head i can not think of anyone else good luck
Old 03-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You could spend a little bit more and get Neptune, which is a much better system with alot more options. pm me for pricing details if you're interested.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:33 PM

Default Re: uberdata tuners in Dallas? (tony1)

I'm looking for a tuner in that area as well. How much would a tune shop charge to tune a car is it like.$100 an hour, how long would it take to tune a boosted car, and what else would i have to do to get it tuned. oh yea and more than likely i'll be doing hondata, unless i can get something cheaper and easy. thanks

Old 03-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well if you're actually willing to haul it all the way to the houston area speed fetish could tune it. They're sponsors on a local area houston forum here's a link:

http://www.houston-imports.com...?f=41
and their website is:
http://www.speedfetishperformance.com/

Anyways, they're awesome guys Josh stayed up all night at the shop like 13 hours to help me finish off my intercooler piping and exhaust. Not to mention they cut me the MOST badass deal. They'll be tuning my Accord with uberdata next week.

EDIT: oh yeah i believe they charge 100 for the first hour of tuning and 60 every additional hour but it shouldn't take that long.
Old 03-26-2005, 05:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: uberdata tuners in Dallas? (AccidentproWn)

believe it or not, i actually drove my car all the to Spring, texas on a bsemap yesterday, it was like a four hour drive, (long as hell) but it was worth it. Gabe hooked me up in almost no time. The only thing that took a while was waiting on some new spark plugs, but other than that, everything went smoothly. Gabe seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy. I'll be sure to recommend Speedfetish to anybody looking for uberdata tuning. And if i had to, i would definitely drive all the way back! Props to the guyz at speedfetish!
Old 03-26-2005, 08:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by lazyeyez &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">believe it or not, i actually drove my car all the to Spring, texas on a bsemap yesterday, it was like a four hour drive, (long as hell) but it was worth it. Gabe hooked me up in almost no time. The only thing that took a while was waiting on some new spark plugs, but other than that, everything went smoothly. Gabe seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy. I'll be sure to recommend Speedfetish to anybody looking for uberdata tuning. And if i had to, i would definitely drive all the way back! Props to the guyz at speedfetish!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats what I like to hear
Gabe is freakin hilarious. I raced his 400whp gsr back when I first met them and I had my b16 CRX. They told me it just head work