open dp which im not sure if its 2.5 but i thought when i measured it was 2.25
blitz blowoff valve
intercooler and piping
boost gauge
vacuum lines
check valves
oil return and feed
vortech fmu 12.1

now the problem is that my car is slow as hell, it gets boost, atleast my boost gauge is showing boost and it is blowing off. first gear when i hit around 5500 it just kinda keeps bouncing or staying there, and it feels slow as hell. sounds mean but is going no where. second it boost, third and fourth well loud, but my stock b16 was faster i think. Also my car is whistling like a vortech supercharger every time i put some decent pedal pressure, and there is a **** load of lag and absolutely no power unless i stomp the pedal. might be a big turbo for my b16?, but i drove my friends stock d16 with the same turbo and drag manifold and it way lags less.

well some things i can possibly see as problems, although im new, bought kit used foir cheap, not sure where i went wrong, probably all?
1. open downpipe, getting it welded tomorrow hopefully, but is this killing my turbo???
2. i have no dowpipe and wastegate gasket and reused the oil pan and exhaust manifold gaskets, but im not sure if its leaking boost since it is setting off the wastegate and blowoff valve and i can hit 10 psi on my gauge.
3. my 02 bung is kinda just stuck into the dp, will be welding a bung tomorrow hopefully tomorrow, but no check engine lights so far?
4. check valves? dont know if i did them correct, but no check engine lights, i know i shouldnt use these, but well i put on my friends missing link to try and my car was idling at like the 0 and couldnt make it up a hill in first gear? going to buy hondata eventually, but for now what to do?
5. no fuel pump yet cus they didnt want to put in the inline and i couldnt get an intank at the local stores, so having to go ebay?
6. have screen on compressor side, also my fan blades are fucked cus the turbo is like on the fan, but it made its own clearance, no overheating problems.
7. intercooler piping doesnt fit exactly, had to use some longer hoses, but the car is boosting?
8. leaking oil from pan and return, getting new pan tomorrow, with new gasket, but i keep puttting oil in to keep the level high

thats all i can think of right now, help will be greatly appreciated, or if anyone has some parts that i could buy that would fix this, then please post. this is my first turbo car, not sure whats happening and what is wrong.

oh and i was told the spring pressure for wastegate was 8, but im boosting to like 10? and i dunno its wierd?

would afc plus dsm 450s and hack and resistor box do the trick?

also might buy a new fan, slim fan, but im not sure it will fit because i trimmed the plastic off some of the stock fan, but the blades still hit.

Modified by milb16a at 10:23 PM 3/8/2004