Notices

Started the install today

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2002, 01:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Started the install today

Well... today I embarked upon the journey towards the darkside (bout damn time!:mad with my friend Roger. I must say... although everything is going along, I do kinda wish I had gotten a kit... woulda made it easier (woulda probably been done by now). Oh well so it goes. So far we've put the turbo/mani/dp assembly on, swapped my oil pan w/ the tapped/fitted one, installed wastegate and bov and vaccum lines, some other stuff as well but I can't think of it. BTW all other electronics and gauges were put it prior to today. The only things left to do tomorrow... well later today is to finish the oil feed setup, recheck the oil drain (i think it's too long and it bends to the right a lil too much), install injectors, resistorbox, and clips, mount the intercooler and piping (it's there just not hooked up right), and install plugs, put oil in and check everything. Also I need a dumptube made and to finish the downpipe w/ a flexpipe, o2 bung, and a flange. It's hard work but I'm glad I attempted myself (with help of course). Oh yah... I hate ss braided lines, oil pans, downpipes, and oil return lines . Oh well I'll have pix, vids, etc once it's done.
Old 10-06-2002, 07:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Started the install today (CivicRyda2k)

Hey dude I know the feeling, me Art and chris are doing an install this weekend on my Si, im glad I got the Greddy Kit. It kicks butt!! Its really plug and play!! Art has taken lots of digital pics and he'll probably post them tonight!!
Old 10-06-2002, 09:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Started the install today (FredoSP)

Hey dude I know the feeling, me Art and chris are doing an install this weekend on my Si, im glad I got the Greddy Kit. It kicks butt!! Its really plug and play!! Art has taken lots of digital pics and he'll probably post them tonight!!
ok... install done... hehe... damn it was fun. everything came together... just took a bit of work. damn what a ride.
Old 10-06-2002, 11:08 PM

Default Re: Started the install today (CivicRyda2k)

COME ON MAN!!!!! tell us how it felt!!!! haha..Congrats! Have fun with it..