Notices

A quick question regaurding my b20v turbo integra

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 09:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A quick question regaurding my b20v turbo integra

whats up guys, i have been reading alot about dsm injectors for our cars when being boosted. and i currntly have them on my b20v turboed integra.so heres the thing.
i traded my d15b boosted eg for the b20v turbo.the b20v was in a da when we traded cars. the da had tons and tons of good part(tein ss coilovers,the motor,good stereo setup,steering wheel, tons of good parts, and my eg was stock and ugly lol) but the tranny was grinding horribly on the da, so i wanted to pull the motor and all the goodies off the car and drop it into my 95 se integra shell. and the da was already obd1. so i was like cool, swap in my freshly rebuilt ls tranny and drop it in. they guy i got the car from said ontario motorsports did the swap,wiring,and tuning. the car had a jumper to obd1 and a chrome tuned ecu, the dizzy was obd2, and it had dsm injectors(blue tops or whatever). all the wiring was really clean and the car ran perfect in the da. and now that ive been reading on the dsm injectors, they use a resistor box.and i didnt see one on the da,WTF? well since i put the motor in my 95 teggy and got everything done(ic piping and 3inch exhaust, ive only driven the car 20 miles. its just been sitting.Because im not sure why there is no resistor box. i also noticed that at idle my fuel pressure is at 50psi or so.
so heres another question: i have a set of rc 550s layin around and a p28 with hondata s200. think i should swap out the injectors and ecu and get it retuned? i really need some good input.

but like a i said before, the car runs just fine.i am ordering a wideband to moniter my afrs to make sure its not leaning out. im just confused about the dsm injectors and no resistor box :/