Notices

Profec B Setup

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2003, 09:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Profec B Setup

Guys...I lost my profec b instructions...I got the power to it working and the black box setup on my engine bay...I went to greddy.com but I don't really understand which setup to use since I have the sohc greddy td04 15g setup...does anyone know how to hook-up or what hose goes to what on this setup...its on my 94 ex vtec with the sohc greddy kit...help....
Old 04-10-2003, 05:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Profec B Setup (incognitoracerr)

ok....well first of all u need to change the settings on the back....

then on the solenoid box the out goes to the wastegate and the in goes to the turbo....

u will have to disconnect the original GReddy hose that runs from the internal w/g to the turbo.....

Old 04-10-2003, 05:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Profec B Setup (ProjectEF)

if u need more help...let me know...i live in Orlando too
Old 04-10-2003, 08:45 PM

I live in Orlando but I am on a temp. job out in NY and have the project out here with me so I guess pc is all i can use for now...ok so here is what I have so far.

I got the settings on the back with 4up 3down 2up 1down.

I have from the profec box a hose to the fuel regulator.

Then, from in on the solenoid box I am going to my intake manifold with a tee sharing that vacumm line with the BLOW OFF VALVE.

From out I have a hose with a tee going to the wastegate. I have the tee here because once I take the hose from out and put it on the wastegate I am going to have the blue original greddy hose just hanging there connected to the turbo on one end and no connection on the other end since i took it off from the wastegate to put the hose from the solenoid box there.

Now you said I have to take that blue hose out that greddy brings...if I take it out from the wastegate and put the one from out of the solenoid box there then what do I do with the hose...because if i take the other end that goes to the turbo (one end is that the wastegate and the other on the turbo) out what am I going to put on the turbo....sorry about this long story but I want to get it right...first timer turbocharges...:-D...I appreciate your time...let me know what to do.
Old 04-11-2003, 06:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Profec B Setup (incognitoracerr)

hmmm....its alot easier to have it in person to see....but...i dunno i cant really explain it, i just do it
Old 04-11-2003, 08:38 AM

Ok...thanks anyway...if you think of anything else I will still be open for suggestions