Notices

One-fab...problems

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 05:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One-fab...problems

About 2 months ago David(99Hybrid_Hatch) and I ordered 2 manifolds from one-fab. We were told that they take some time to make, and We can understand that...To make a long story short, 2 Weeks ago, i called them, he told me 1 of the manifolds was done and would be shipped out that friday. Its now two weeks later and We have received no Manifolds. After numerous calls, and attempts to contact him over honda-tech, We can not get a hold of him. This Seems that it would be the only Way to him to contact us. So...Please, give us a call, let us know whats going on with our manifolds. I can understand you wanna go out racing, but SO DO WE! How are we supposed to go out racing if we dont get our parts? Just Let us know whats going on. We have battle of the imports coming up pretty soon and, Just as much as you do, i would like to race.

P.S. You can get a hold of me or david on the shop phone 661-833-9674 or you can call my cell at 661-213-7965. Thanks.
Old 09-25-2005, 05:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: One-fab...problems (Hybrid_Coupe)

yeah come on matt..you told us that one HAD SHIPPED but yet we get nothing and nobody answers the phone or PM's..yet we see post from you about partying and racing..whats the deal..we payed up front and would just like a honest answer..

if you cant reach us at the shop and jesse doesnt answer his phone you can call me at 661-717-5439

we did not want to come on here and make this public..but..you left us no choice as we have to have cars done buy oct 15 for BOTI and its hard to tell a customer that the manufactor is lagging and wont reply to you..
Old 09-25-2005, 05:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: One-fab...problems (99Hybrid_Hatch)

bump for matt to see this..we even sent him the link in PM to make sure he see's it..
Old 09-25-2005, 05:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: One-fab...problems (99Hybrid_Hatch)

I didnt know forum sponsors were allowed to be this shady.

Bump for the shippment of peoples manifolds.
Old 09-25-2005, 05:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: One-fab...problems (shaunda)

bump i wanna keep this at the top...we need our parts.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hopefully he can/will reply and solve this. I have been looking @ his mani's as well, kinda not so cozy feeling about that any more.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: One-fab...problems (KeyserSoze)

thats what we are hoping for..guess we are asking for to much.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:50 PM

lets keep this up top. Hope you get your manifolds. I was going to give them some business not now
Old 09-25-2005, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (1epmugenlude)

I want to see them get their parts.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (naman)

up for answers
Old 09-25-2005, 07:57 PM

Default Re: (1epmugenlude)

I hope all this gets resolved and One-Fab doesn't start getting bashed like so many other companies I've seen on here.

Hope this stays civil, gets resolved, and everything is cool for both parties.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thats what im trying to do...i want everything to be solved. But hes making us look bad to a customer, and making it so i cant go out to race. I had no other choice but to come on here and try and get some answeres.
Old 09-25-2005, 08:01 PM

Default Re: (Hybrid_Coupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hybrid_Coupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thats what im trying to do...i want everything to be solved. But hes making us look bad to a customer, and making it so i cant go out to race. I had no other choice but to come on here and try and get some answeres.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's understandable and I'm glad you didn't try to start a ****-storm like so many other people. to you. Hopefully One-Fab will respond soon and clear things up, and not come on here like some other companies (there was a JDM store in CA that had their representatives come on like dicks).
Old 09-25-2005, 08:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (nota-eg)

I've heard One-Fab bandied about a bit recently. The guy probably got moderately hyped and is buried with orders.

My friend Steven had One-Fab build him a manifold for his CRX, took about twice as long as he was told it would. Steven is pretty happy with the manifold, nice quality. I don't think anyone is getting screwed here, but One-Fabby needs to talk to you guys about it.
Old 09-25-2005, 08:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (J. Davis)

dont know about this certain situation but alot of shipments going to or coming from texas are being delayed
Old 09-25-2005, 08:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (flip1199)

this has been going on for 2 months..was told it would take 2 weeks..now he can blame hurricane rita 2 months later..just aint right. if it would have shipped when he said it would we would have had them on the cars and racing a month ago and rita wouldnt be apart of this..

Modified by 99Hybrid_Hatch at 9:36 PM 9/25/2005
Old 09-25-2005, 09:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump for a resolution....
Old 09-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (LsVtec92Hatch)

look the guy is swamped he will get to ya i promise
Old 09-25-2005, 09:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (LsVtec92Hatch)

I've been waiting for my top mount for 2 months and a week. Just patiently waiting, but soon it will turn to just waiting.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Theres a point where it goes from being swamped to trying to defraud a customer...and im about getting to that point. im not going to have my customers Coming to me for their money because he cant get me those manifolds.
I understand it taking a while to Get them done, Especially if your out racing and partying and not getting your job done. When i hear that he has half of texas at his house and they are talking about how much Tequila they have, you wanna know what my first thought is? How many people hes putting off So he can sit there and Party. And another thing is...hes in dallas...Rita was no where near hitting the area that he lives in, it didnt delay his part of the town. For Some ODD REASON Arturbo was able to get the stuff that david ordered off? Explain that one to me. He doesnt need someone on here backing him up, what he needs to do is come on here and give us some answers. We have BOTI less than 3 weeks away and i have no manifold, and neither does one of our customers. What exactly are we supposed to do about that?
He wont answer calls and That is What is making me mad. He wont give me Answers. So what are we supposed to tell our customers?
Old 09-25-2005, 09:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

How come you guys cry like little babies everytime your parts aren't in 48 Hours after you order them.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: One-fab...problems (Suprdave)

2 and a half months is a little more than 48 hours...especially when we were told it was shipped.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:47 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hybrid_Coupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Theres a point where it goes from being swamped to trying to defraud a customer...and im about getting to that point. im not going to have my customers Coming to me for their money because he cant get me those manifolds.
I understand it taking a while to Get them done, Especially if your out racing and partying and not getting your job done. When i hear that he has half of texas at his house and they are talking about how much Tequila they have, you wanna know what my first thought is? How many people hes putting off So he can sit there and Party. And another thing is...hes in dallas...Rita was no where near hitting the area that he lives in, it didnt delay his part of the town. For Some ODD REASON Arturbo was able to get the stuff that david ordered off? Explain that one to me. He doesnt need someone on here backing him up, what he needs to do is come on here and give us some answers. We have BOTI less than 3 weeks away and i have no manifold, and neither does one of our customers. What exactly are we supposed to do about that?
He wont answer calls and That is What is making me mad. He wont give me Answers. So what are we supposed to tell our customers? </TD></TR></TABLE>
I can understand your frustration, but give me a break do you want the guy to chain himself to his welder and never come out of the shop? I don't see how the guy throwing a party has got anything to do with you not having your manifold. Do you spend every waking hour at your shop? I don't know one fab and I have never done business with them, and I am not backing them up, but getting mad because the guy had a party is going to the extreme. It seems like every post in this forum somehow becomes a bash fest now a days.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hybrid_Coupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I understand it taking a while to Get them done, Especially if your out racing and partying and not getting your job done. When i hear that he has half of texas at his house and they are talking about how much Tequila they have, you wanna know what my first thought is? How many people hes putting off So he can sit there and Party. </TD></TR></TABLE>

hahahaha...i guess u didnt read the part where everyone was stayin at his house because they had to evacuate their houses because of rita.
Old 09-25-2005, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (flip1199)

see everyone that has a RUNNING car and that has the parts they order is talking ****..but the guys waiting for parts are the ones that are upset and being told they are "crying" because they dont want to wait 2,3,4,5,6 months for there parts..

do we expect him to be chained to his welder? NO but we do expect to get our orders within the time frame we where told..is that to much to ask for? I think not..the funny part is when I talked to a very well known member here about this problem I was told..I dunno..if I tell matt I need a manifold I will have it in 2 days!!

Quick Reply: One-fab...problems