Notices

NOS Kit help!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 11:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOS Kit help!?!?!

Whats up homies....gotta quick question, im mostly an all motor guy, so this si my first nitrous install. my buddy sold me his NOS brand dry kit with the wet conversion, he just rebuilt the solinoids cuz they are kinda old but they work good now. anyways. it does have the fuel solinod for the fuel obviously, and the shark nozzle for both the fuel and nitrous. my question is, is that can i just not hook up the fuel solinod and use it still. as a dry kit. or will it leak or expletive it up cuz the nozzle is made for both fuel and nitrous?. it was a dry kit when he bought it tho. but the nozzle is the only thing im worried about really. i tried searching but this is kinda a hard topic to search about. Thanks guys
Old 04-30-2006, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NOS Kit help!?!?! (91whiteZCrex)

if i were you i would hook up the fuel you will get better results from a wet kit then a dry kit
Old 04-30-2006, 11:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NOS Kit help!?!?! (turbolshatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turbolshatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if i were you i would hook up the fuel you will get better results from a wet kit then a dry kit</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 04-30-2006, 04:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NOS Kit help!?!?! (ThatsTheTruth)

thank you. thats what i figured. but its goin on a 06 tiburon just for fun. its only a 50 shot, i just didnt want to cut the fuel line...ya kno