Notices

my reply back to the LSturbo getting stolen...

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2001, 09:14 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my reply back to the LSturbo getting stolen...

i just finally got to all the replies... and unfortunately, im "locked out" from addressing any of MY comments to that post... since i obviously was being the target of hater bullshiet...

first of all... there is no hard feelings taken on what you all had to say. i wouldve said the same thing.

i am FILIPINO... and i do not have hatred, nor am i racist towards asians...
the reason why i called them broke *** asians... was because of the fact that they WERE asians! and what bothers me... is how you automatically assume i was referring to the WHOLE asian race. in fact, i was ONLY referring to the guys who stole it. you people who assume obviously have issues you need to take care of.

the guys who stole my car 2 weeks ago... are asians. how do i know? cause they were caught and i am goin to their court trials this week to press charges.

and how do i know the guys were asian that stole the other integ? cause the guys seen near the car at the time it was stolen were asian, not including one black guy... COMPRENDE?

and all of you who have said bullshiet in negative response to your assumptions... can go FOCK OFF! i have no time for "all-talk punks" cuz honestly, i dont care about your stupid comments. you dont know me.. nor do you understand the situation... so just SHUT THE FOCK UP. no intent to cause people to get mad and act like jackasses on this board...

it offends me that you guys have nothing better to say... or are lookin for assumptions to open up conflict. to all those who didnt mind it... or at least didnt comment so stupidly... more respect to you...

and to the guy who pretty much said i was stupid for not havin proper "protection" from theft... SHUT THE FOCK UP. not everyone needs it... its too bad stupid things happen in good neighborhoods. not everyone has lojacks, clubs, and alarms in their car.

thats all i gotta say.

MODERATORS: if this is a problem, im sorry if this post offends you... but i am entitled to my own opinion... and it is my responsibility to stick up for myself. especially if i was misunderstood. peace.

**and by the way... until now... his car is still missing. i dunno whut insurance is gonna do... we will find out sooner or later.
Old 11-11-2001, 09:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: my reply back to the LSturbo getting stolen... (dlplayboy)

people "assumed" you were referring to the whole Asian race because you did mention the ethnicity on your previous post. it would have been better off if you didn't even mention the ethnicity on there because mentioning it will bring up controversy because if race has nothing to do with it, then race shouldn't be mentioned. if you didn't care about what others thought, you wouldn't have replied
Old 11-11-2001, 09:44 PM

i read your post and didnt find it offensive at all. I think people were just a little touchy that day.
Old 11-11-2001, 10:15 PM
mr2
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: my reply back to the LSturbo getting stolen... (sa21199)

I hope they get the book, nah.... many book thrown at them... stealing hondas
Old 11-11-2001, 11:26 PM
New User

Default Re: my reply back to the LSturbo getting stolen... (white eg)

I hope they get the book, nah.... many book thrown at them... stealing hondas
if i could, id throw the acura integra manual at them... they didnt follow the proper procedures for starting the car!
Old 11-11-2001, 11:31 PM
New User

Default Re: my reply back to the LSturbo getting stolen... (boostedeg6)

people "assumed" you were referring to the whole Asian race because you did mention the ethnicity on your previous post. it would have been better off if you didn't even mention the ethnicity on there because mentioning it will bring up controversy because if race has nothing to do with it, then race shouldn't be mentioned. if you didn't care about what others thought, you wouldn't have replied
blah blah blah!

it would have been better off if i didnt mention it? bring controversy? hmmm... it probably would have been better off that way... becuase it makes ignorant people like you say stupid things... i think youre "better off" keepin your useless opinions to yourself.

quit hatin... just because your boyfriend is asian doesnt mean you have to make a big deal about it.
Old 11-11-2001, 11:35 PM
New User

Default Re: my reply back to the LSturbo getting stolen... (sa21199)

i read your post and didnt find it offensive at all. I think people were just a little touchy that day.
thanks... good to know there is someone who can keep it real.
touchy people got issues.
Old 11-11-2001, 11:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

HA, look at yourself coming up with an uneducated post like that. it shows that you're one ignorant *** ************. "just because your boyfriend is Asian doesn't mean you have to make a big deal about it." lol. i'm not making a big deal about it, i'm just making light to why people responded the way they did because apparently with your high school education, you couldn't figure it out. it offended me, because i'm Asian you dumb ****.

as a matter of fact, my opinions are useful because if they were useless, you wouldn't have responded like i have said before, if race wasn't an issue, it wouldn't have been mentioned. try and comprehend that, you feeble minded moron.
Old 11-12-2001, 12:12 AM
New User

you coulda said broke *** ***** instead. dumbass, youre weak sauce. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!
Old 11-12-2001, 12:18 AM

Default Re: my reply back to the LSturbo getting stolen... (01geeser)

yeah weak sauce...whatever the hell that means. Who gives a F what he said, he's not being racist, he said that enough already. Just STFU and quit yer bitchin, nobody cares!
Old 11-12-2001, 01:23 AM
New User

it offended me, because i'm Asian you dumb ****.

as a matter of fact, my opinions are useful because if they were useless, you wouldn't have responded like i have said before, if race wasn't an issue, it wouldn't have been mentioned. try and comprehend that, you feeble minded moron.
it offended you because your asian huh? hmmm maybe thats why you keep CRYING about it. WAAAHHHHH WAHHHHHHH! poor little baby... now shut the fock up!

your opinions are useful? oh please... the only use i have for your opinions is to make you look stupid. quit makin yourself look like a dumbfock.
Old 11-12-2001, 01:24 AM
New User

Default Re: my reply back to the LSturbo getting stolen... (PureTeg420)

yeah weak sauce...whatever the hell that means. Who gives a F what he said, he's not being racist, he said that enough already. Just STFU and quit yer bitchin, nobody cares!
WERD!!!!
Old 11-12-2001, 01:28 AM
New User

Default Re: my reply back to the LSturbo getting stolen... (01geeser)

you coulda said broke *** ***** instead. dumbass, youre weak sauce. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!
i couldve said broke *** ***** instead? shoot... i "coulda" just meet you at the illegal races at san jose, smoke the shiet out of your slow *** GSR, pull your fagit *** out of the car, and kick the shiet out of your "weak sauce" ***. so shut the fock up already and do yourself a favor... dumbass.
Old 11-12-2001, 01:39 AM
New User

LOL. Y'all are taking this a little too far. Calm down. Eveyone go to a corner, count to ten, and jerk off. You will all feel better.

Honestly though, I can understand while some people found your post insensitive. I am not one of those people though. I feel that some people are simply just too touchy whenever anything of race is brought up. It is quite disturbing. I could tell by your post that you were not saying all Asians were that way. However, some people like to jump off the handle when it comes to anything of race. I mean it seems that whenever you mention someones race in a conversation, you deemed a racist. That is bullshit to me. Oh well, I better stop, otherwise this will turn into another one of my novels.
Old 11-12-2001, 01:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

fucken ignorant *** fool can't come up with an intelligent reply so you have to use your elementary school vocabulary and response to at least reply to my post. you've made yourself look stupid already...so do yourself a favor and reply when you have an educated response up your sleeve because everything you've said up to this point have been childish and irrelevant. you haven't defended yourself at all with your first post on this topic nor the last. the ONLY thing you have done is made your ignorance and immaturity a lot more apparent.

"i coulda (NOT A WORD) just meet you at the illegal races at san jose, smoke the **** out of your slow *** GSR, pull your fagit (CAN'T SPELL) *** out of the car, and kick the shiet (CAN'T SPELL) out of your weak sauce ***. " not only do you make racist comments against Asians on this board, but you make open ended threats as well. ENOUGH SAID.
Old 11-12-2001, 01:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

oh my god, its like, the internet oh my god
Old 11-12-2001, 02:16 AM
New User

Default Re: my reply back to the LSturbo getting stolen... (D-SPEED)

I say if your the same race you can flame on your own race that's cool but if your another race that's just racist.
Old 11-12-2001, 02:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

oh my god, its like, the internet oh my god
???? what do you mean by that?
Old 11-12-2001, 02:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

common, can someone who can't even spell bullshit really offend you?

"Why can't we all just get along"
Jack Nicholson, Mars Attacks

[Modified by greyzone, 11:42 AM 11/12/2001]
Old 11-12-2001, 11:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: my reply back to the LSturbo getting stolen... (greyzone)

Ok I think everyone has said their piece. Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. All the mods were in San Antonio at the races.