Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

how my cali peeps keepin allowing cars to get stolen

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 09:43 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how my cali peeps keepin allowing cars to get stolen

man i get sick to my stomach when i see this and could not take it no more, everyday, every 5 threads its some1 saying my baby stolen im not from cali but i do know what it feel like to get a car stolen, something or some1 has to step in help you guys out, some of you guys putting alot of time and money into your bunnies and for a fn idiot to come along and steal it crazy,this is what i just got outta jail for im done letting the police handle ish because its either they don't or when they do find its in pieces. what im trying to say is you guys need to form some type of union, sort of like we did here in boston where the TRUE HARDWORKING CAR BUILDERS come together and put you guys money together and get a location or keep the cars at a buddies house with made cameras(this is what we did) and we pay together a monthly fee where we can check the cameras from our phone or anywhere where its internet access bcuz this ish is sad to hear and im not even in the same region... ooo and this is just suggestions
Old 09-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: how my cali peeps keepin allowing cars to get stolen

simple answer...people spend more on the engine and assessories then on a good security system...!!!